rainman

Despite pressure about Khashoggi's Murder: Saudi Arabia Reassures On Oil Supply, Says Will Meet Demand

5 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

Here's a photo of Charlie Wilson hanging out with some Afghan jihadis back in the day. (Is that a machine gun hanging on his shoulder?)  OBL was also hanging around about the same time and place, similarly engaged in the effort to oust the Russians.  "Sources" say Wilson met with OBL on multiple occasions.  

Shall we label this man a "terrorist" too?  Or "Congressman formerly known as a terrorist"?  If it became politically useful to smear someone after his death, surely photos like these would be used for the purpose.  

Charlie_Wilson_with_Afghan_man.thumb.jpg.8921ffcf42b83b59803337a3168a9563.jpg

If you say so.

6 hours ago, TraderTate said:

come on, George, you know they're not terrorists until they stop being useful

They are useful terrorists until they aren't useful anymore, no matter which side of the equation you are on...….

I honestly see the Saudi scenario as one of the driving forces behind the current market dips. By ramping production up, and talking of '12-14 million barrels' a day, they are crashing American E&P companies, and dragging the S&P lower in effect. Low oil does not benefit our companies like it did in the past 30 years, we are in a different era where American companies and workforce can benefit from $60-90 WTI.

Trump throwing tantrums over oil prices being too high also telegraphs the notion that he is old, and is thinking with respect to 30 year old norms.

• Upvote 1

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.  In the words of Ronald Reagan from Mar. 21 1983, "To watch the courageous Afghan freedom fighters battle modern arsenals with simple hand-held weapons is an inspiration to those who love freedom. Their courage teaches us a great lesson—that there are things in this world worth defending."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, AE911truth.org said:

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.  In the words of Ronald Reagan from Mar. 21 1983, "To watch the courageous Afghan freedom fighters battle modern arsenals with simple hand-held weapons is an inspiration to those who love freedom. Their courage teaches us a great lesson—that there are things in this world worth defending."

Good one!  I remember when he said it.  How did you remember that?  Been carrying it around in your back pocket waiting for just the right time to pull it out?  Seriously, good one.

On 10/24/2018 at 8:57 AM, George Hayduke said:

Shall we label this man a "terrorist" too?  Or "Congressman formerly known as a terrorist"?  If it became politically useful to smear someone after his death, surely photos like these would be used for the purpose.  

Except in your photo, the "terrorists" don't seem to have any guns.

On 10/24/2018 at 5:31 AM, Dan Warnick said:

Saudi Arabia has been accused of many things, many of them untrue, but I don't think anyone is accusing them of being civilized.

You make a good point, Dan.  Now, I'd like to expound upon it.  ...with all of the fake bombs being mailed around the US, the migrants being supported by USAid packages and who are being ferried to the US border using paid US trucking companies, with all of the "believe accusations, not evidence" statements going around, getting banned on facebook for posting an NPC meme while the NY Times is posting articles about how the secret service should assassinate the POTUS...I mean, seriously, sometimes, I feel like a good, honest bone saw is really the more 'civilized' way to conduct business.  Yes, it is confrontational and can be bloody, but once its over, at least you know where everyone stands.  In the USA right now, all of the deception and backstabbing going around right now is making everyone crazy.

If civilization = crazy, then what does bone saw = ?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Epic said:

You make a good point, Dan.  Now, I'd like to expound upon it.  ...with all of the fake bombs being mailed around the US, the migrants being supported by USAid packages and who are being ferried to the US border using paid US trucking companies, with all of the "believe accusations, not evidence" statements going around, getting banned on facebook for posting an NPC meme while the NY Times is posting articles about how the secret service should assassinate the POTUS...I mean, seriously, sometimes, I feel like a good, honest bone saw is really the more 'civilized' way to conduct business.  Yes, it is confrontational and can be bloody, but once its over, at least you know where everyone stands.  In the USA right now, all of the deception and backstabbing going around right now is making everyone crazy.

My suggestion would be for you to go to your doctor and see if you need your medication adjusted.  Heh-heh!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

My suggestion would be for you to go to your doctor and see if you need your medication adjusted.  Heh-heh!

Or have you been investing in certain Canadian stocks lately?  Taking delivery?  Never mind, then.  LOL!

• Like 1

What do you guys think about the Saudi's flipping the script on Thursday about 'addressing the oversupply/inventories and working with OPEC+ to maintain price stability of past year'? It really appears to have hit the brakes on the oil price dip.

5 hours ago, NatGasDude said:

What do you guys think about the Saudi's flipping the script on Thursday about 'addressing the oversupply/inventories and working with OPEC+ to maintain price stability of past year'? It really appears to have hit the brakes on the oil price dip.

I think you are right to call it a script.  The fact is that demand has been met and will continue to be met.  None of the comments have anything to do with how wide open the outflow valves have been or will be.  Therefore, the script will drive prices, not demand.  Backwards way to run a business, but that's oil!

• Like 3

On 10/25/2018 at 9:01 PM, Epic said:

On 10/25/2018 at 9:05 PM, Dan Warnick said:

Except he's not alone. I read that, and thought maybe he'd been reading my mind. Anything's got to be better than the slow-drip political-swamp/media torture we are currently putting ourselves through. It does make a person crazy to come to the point where you believe the only sane position is that everyone is lying all the time about everything.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Valerie Williams said:

Except he's not alone. I read that, and thought maybe he'd been reading my mind. Anything's got to be better than the slow-drip political-swamp/media torture we are currently putting ourselves through. It does make a person crazy to come to the point where you believe the only sane position is that everyone is lying all the time about everything.

Yep, pretty much.

58a8e1526039e2a5b75c921379a5a4c22301caf03cf2ad9912206a45da6115a0.jpg

Quite honestly I don't understand the overwhelming outrage about the murder of a journalist that was not American, and worked as a sometimes opinion writer for the Washington Post since July of last year.  He said he didn't trust Turkey or the US but the US especially.  Then he goes into self imposed exile in the US? He knows the risks with Saudi Intel, yet goes into the Saudi consulate in Turkey to get divorce papers to marry a Turkish citizen.  So did he or the Turks apparently let the Saudis know he was going to be there and flew a bunch of Saudis to kill him.  So where do we come in to become this man's protector and become the country that steps in to punish the Saudis.  I do not get it.  Then the Saudis say they will put more production on the market to stabilize prices.  So how long can the Saudis keep using it's spare capacity? Doesn't sound like a good idea when the time comes and they don't have enough.

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:19 PM, rainman said:

Great to see Merkel and Germany leading the charge against doing business with those who turn a blind eye to slavery and the financing of extremism and terrorism. I hope other nations from around the world join Germany in their actions and finally send a clear message to Saudi Arabia.

The fact is Germany does not stop and will only "suspend" arms sales... The reality is that KSA is so rich that it can CORRUPT any western government and the Saudis know they can get away with anything... I mean corruption because when one ignores his own principles of justice, humanity, and integrity, for money that is corruption... You can continue to kill Yemenis as long as you buy my arms made to kill...

• Upvote 1

On 10/23/2018 at 5:55 PM, ThunderBlade said:

By producing as much as they can, the OPEC reserve capacity will become smaller and smaller. Investors will get very nervous if new supply disruptions emerge. This makes oil prices very sensitive for supply related news during the coming months.

Yes. Now everybody in oil trade business knows that Saudis and Russians are boasting .they can not produce more than the current rate.

TRUMP is shameful now! He could not keep his promise to  zero the Iranian oil export because of Saudis and Russians.

In coming months you will see the depletion rate of oil wells in Saudi and Russians. 

World should keep ready for  100 plus oil price.

Idiot politicians made this problem!

And they should solve it.

Very unstable conditions will govern .

And just wise politicians can damp it.