I have a renewable energy scheme UNDER PATENT. This is WITH  multiple global gains _viz:1)willuplift ground water levels 2)ZERO GLOBAL WARMING 3)ZERO POLUTION4) WILL boost agricultural produce5) Reclaims barren lands 6) CHEAPER than any source till date identified7)WILL MAKE THE WORLD  A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE. 

Is it the Gravity Pump perpetual energy design?  Cause that idea is already taken.

Gravity-Pump-1.jpg

No sir.Tks for fast reaction.It is a massive untapped source. ENOUGH TO POWER THE EARTH _ MINUS ALL POSSIBLE NEGATIVES WORRYING THE WORLD TODAY. I AM HAVING OVER 12 patents & honestly NOT A SCIENTIST. PURELY COMMERCIAL BACKGROUND.WELL READYto  WORK with a genuine group.one source in INDIA  ALONE  can GENERATE over 2 lacs MW POWER, with ALL the advantages I have mentioned.0

15 minutes ago, Asan t.k.u said:

No sir.Tks for fast reaction.It is a massive untapped source. ENOUGH TO POWER THE EARTH _ MINUS ALL POSSIBLE NEGATIVES WORRYING THE WORLD TODAY. I AM HAVING OVER 12 patents & honestly NOT A SCIENTIST. PURELY COMMERCIAL BACKGROUND.WELL READYto  WORK with a genuine group.one source in INDIA  ALONE  can GENERATE over 2 lacs MW POWER, with ALL the advantages I have mentioned.0

Seriously though, you'll have to compete with the Gravity Pump, which is valued at + $1 Trillion by its inventor.  Drawings and specs available here:

PROJECT “GRAVITY PUMP”

Name: Gravity Pump

Date started: Nov 2017

Value: $1T+

Creationists:  Dr. Nigel Cheese – Project to be expanded to 8 scientists in 2018.

Status: Conceptual design completed. Undergoing testing of prototypes for residential and commercial development.

Abstract:

The Gravity Pump is a self-contained pumping system that can move a quantity of fluid over distance with no external power source.

Inventor’s Project Description: 

The Gravity Pump project was conceptualized to provide irrigation where the cost of traditional methods is prohibitive or impossible. The Gravity Pump system would also provide lower operating and maintenance costs when retrofitted and when installing new Pump-Pipe infrastructures.

Gravity Pump Diagram 11596911525_Gravity-Pump-1(1).jpg.8feccba147a7f73f8bb28e7e60cbe9e6.jpg

Gravity Pump Diagram 2Gravity-Pump-Design-4-1.jpg.cf6f929e4d6051aead532e7bd3f9b1c8.jpg

Gravity Pump Diagram 3Gravity-Pump-Design-5-1.jpg.29e5e4bb70a1a827913529d6c597d832.jpg

Gravity Pump Diagram 4Gravity-Pump-Design.jpg.3d4da01b2c44b2faf1653e65765b8cd3.jpg

Gravity Pump Diagram 5Gravity-Pump-explained.thumb.jpg.d821be8c89a226056edba90471848305.jpg

• Like 1

Will this fit in my briefcase?

• Like 1

But if I invert it, fold lengthwise and turn inside out, the dimensional coefficient compute to world peace or holy war.

• Like 1

Meh. The perpetual motion limitless energy machine was invented years ago with simple items from the house.

inbound-on-a-shoestring-searchlove-boston-9-638.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Asan t.k.u said:

Stumped?