RW

CNG, the logical choice for transportation

I am CNGPIZZA. How did I receive that moniker? I owned a pizza manufacturing and distribution company in Chicago and we used natural gas (cng) for our vehicles since 2008. Doreen's Gourmet frozen Pizza has traveled 2.5 million miles plus on the fuel. I will point out the obvious, Low cost,even lower when you put in your own public station as we did,better for the environment and it is an American made fuel. The Doreen's Trucks are called "Green Pizza Machines" and we operate in the Chicago area. There are great opportunities for advancing the fuel in on road and off road uses. I have friends who swear by a diesel/cng blend. I look forward to hearing in this forum experiences and shared ideas. I will add a few myself.  GO GREEN with CNG.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, cngpizza said:

I am CNGPIZZA. How did I receive that moniker? I owned a pizza manufacturing and distribution company in Chicago and we used natural gas (cng) for our vehicles since 2008. Doreen's Gourmet frozen Pizza has traveled 2.5 million miles plus on the fuel. I will point out the obvious, Low cost,even lower when you put in your own public station as we did,better for the environment and it is an American made fuel. The Doreen's Trucks are called "Green Pizza Machines" and we operate in the Chicago area. There are great opportunities for advancing the fuel in on road and off road uses. I have friends who swear by a diesel/cng blend. I look forward to hearing in this forum experiences and shared ideas. I will add a few myself.  GO GREEN with CNG.

A good step in the road to the sustainable future, next step EV's.

On 10/28/2018 at 5:21 AM, cngpizza said:

I am CNGPIZZA. How did I receive that moniker? I owned a pizza manufacturing and distribution company in Chicago and we used natural gas (cng) for our vehicles since 2008.

Well done, congrats.

Over here in Malaysia, most taxis in Kuala Lumpur use Compressed Natural Gas vehicles.  Been that way for a decade or so (can't remember exactly when this started here).

• Like 1