Hi guys, 

I quote here again :)I was thinking of the idea to open a telegram/whatapp exclusively oil trading group in which we can share the last second news more rapidly or our position in the trading online. 

This could help everyone to be always on the topic and don't lose trend, good/close moment or last second news and leave the forum for the long exhausting explanation. 

Who is on board?

MC, I am. Within 2 months I will have my website finished with oil info only plus market info. Oil with the idea to understand the market better.

I will also put all my oil trades futures and options in it, so you can judge if I know the market. Let's play ball.

In this forum we all explain why we think the market is going north or south, but I just want to make money. Don't we all? I just need to know the real experts, both fundamental en technical. If you can form such a group, great. 

2 hours ago, White_Dragon said:

Hi guys, 

I quote here again :)I was thinking of the idea to open a telegram/whatapp exclusively oil trading group in which we can share the last second news more rapidly or our position in the trading online. 

This could help everyone to be always on the topic and don't lose trend, good/close moment or last second news and leave the forum for the long exhausting explanation. 

Who is on board?

not a bad idea!

It isn't working.

Probably, You have to open it from your smartphone. 

Anyway, try to find the group " Oilprice_realtime trading " without "

Is it work?

15 minutes ago, White_Dragon said:

Probably, You have to open it from your smartphone. 

Anyway, try to find the group " Oilprice_realtime trading " without "

Is it work?

Not able to find it.