recently watched the documentary "Crude" and afterwards I realized that we are not going to run out of crude oil. I had a cognition and that is this: If we continue burning crude oil then the release of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere will reach the tipping point of an irreversible change to our atmosphere. If we burn around 50% of the crude oil we currently have in reserve, the emissions of CO2 will increase the CO2 to the level at which the earth will "flip" it's switch and we will enter another greenhouse phase. From that point on conditions will only worsen (the environment that humans need to live in ) as the earth begins a process that may take millions of years to finally return to the atmosphere of a few thousand years ago.I hope everyone will begin to realize that our very short love affair with oil will end one way or another. I pray the world will come to realize that the continued use of oil will lead to the end of everything as we know it and the end of civilization. With that knowledge, perhaps than, we will all quickly move toward the use of alternative energy.

5 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

2mx0ht.jpg

It's nice to know someone did here.

6 minutes ago, DA? said:

It's nice to know someone did here.

Cognition is a word I rarely hear these days.  I actually am curious about this new member.  Although he is unlikely to change my pro oil & gas views.