cc

Why Oil is Falling (including conspiracy theories and other fun stuff)

I read the following on another website and thought I would share it here to see if anyone can enlighten me more on the details of these presumed events.  Like I said, I did not write this, but there are certainly some fun ideas in it.  Enjoy!

1. Trump has a sit down with the King of Saudi Arabia last year. The King holds a sword dance to honor President Trump.  Sword dance = big deal in SA.

2. Last November the House of Saud is cleaned up. The Ritz hotel becomes a jail. A certain prince who had connections to the Vegas shooting is stripped naked and hung upside down from the ceiling to tell the others they ain't messing around.  Their money is confiscated.  

3. While "Deep State" (DS) is an American term, let's call it "The New World Order" or "Global Cabal" for the international level.

Anyway, they (the DS) lose their men inside the Saud Kingdom as Mohammed Bin Salaam cleans house (literally).

4. The DS, lead by such families as the Rothschilds and Paysuers, need to get back at Saudi Arabia. Specifically, they need to take MBS out. They set a trap and this Khashoggi character becomes a pawn to be sacrificed.

5. Khashoggi dies. MBS is framed.  Ideally this it intended to create a rift between Trump and Saudi Arabia since Trump is supposed to give in to pressure and place sanctions on Saudi Arabia.

6. This doesn't happen. Instead, MBS tells the Rothschild's and Paysuers to F off, and immediately he tanks the price of oil.

7. This is the last thing the Rothschild's and Paysuer's expect. They never thought the Saudi king would play economic warfare and start messing with the Petro-Dollar.  They thought all MBS cared about was money.  They thought wrong.  Trump and the King are now letting the world know they control the Petro Dollar now and will tank the price of oil as much as it is necessary. 

8. The Rothschild's and Paysuer's are caught short with the unexpected loss in energy costs. Their losses in other industries are huge as they were heavily invested in energy and expecting those stocks and profits to climb.  This forces them to liquidate stock assets in response, tanking the stock market.  

9. With the Saudi's crashing oil, the biggest hurt is placed on Iran since their cost per barrel is the worst of OPEC.   Moreover, Trump reinstated sanctions and has closed loopholes that were open for years that allowed Iran to sell oil on a black market.  What little oil Iran is selling now is worth a lot less and they are economically placed between a rock and a hard place.

10. The DS can no longer fund rogue agents in Iran as easily anymore, at least not since the CIA has been cleaned up by Trump.  Also, Obama isn't sending plane loads of cash to them any more (not that all of those cash-loaded planes went to Iran).  

11. Ultimately, this means Iran is now in a very dangerous position. There is Option A: don't give in to US pressure, remain a pawn of the DS, and as a result, possibly be overthrown by your own people.  If there is an uprising in Iran, Trump and America will support it.

Option B is walk away from the Puppetmasters and become a peaceful member of the world community, which will never happen since those in power in Iran have already been corrupted by the DS.  If they walk away, the DS will suicide them.  

This leaves only option A

(or should I say Option Q)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Not my update below.  Copy & paste from another site.  

2b569812456f7ec810dc2518a6ba1b72dd994236

2c1768ffb63dd5774b049407911ce63800565df5

6e833265dea96c4cd189c58bdcb33e2256cc512b

491bb22a44d2b395704156b143589b8b495b472d

i cleaned up anon's theory

changed up a few things and made it harder to be skeptical

a picture of what is currently unfolding

1. trump has a sit down with the king of saudi arabia last year.

the welcoming trump received was jubilant and his speech in front of the leaders from muslim nations was unprecedented

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udz9b5BThnw

2. a few months later the house of saud has a major swamp draining at the behest of MBS and his father. the ritz hotel was turned into a jail for the rich and powerful members of the saudi DS "deep state" and their assets which were extensive… think tens of billions.

3. the arrest of the saudi "deep state" had a profound effect on the US deep state…. think especially of alwaleed bin talal who was the largest shareholder in citigroup (who, thanks to wikileaks… was found to have selected nearly every member of hussein obama's cabinet

4. the new alliance between the US and SA focuses on reducing the nefarious influence of "deep staters" by targeting their finances. trump signed the global magnitsky act shortly after SA experienced their "purge". that combined with aggressive sanctions placed on IRAN AND the new saudi arabian global center for combatting terrorism meant that the DS'ers were losing assets and power

5. with waning finances and power the DS were limited in their ability to harm the new relationship between the US and SA. they've tried many things to tarnish the relationship but as their desperation grows, and as the number of nefarious characters at risk also increases (ex… the US media facing the prospect of being exposed for their collaboration with the previous administration to prevent and derail the presidency of DJT) they attempt to fabricate pressure through the "murder" of khashoggi. *** if he is dead then it was assuredly at the behest of iran and turkey.

6. the effort to pressure trump to condemn MBS and SA (through complicity by the US media) doesn't work. MBS and trump fight back by further hurting the pocketbooks of wealthy "controllers'…. think about the recent SHARP DECREASE in the cost of oil. this has forced many of the most powerful to liquidate stock holdings to make up for the losses they have incurred due to sanctions and the sharp decrease in the petrodollar they have had to sell massive amounts of stock (the dow has dropped 1,500 points in the last week). fortunately trump and MBS were patient and they didn't use the petro-dollar "manipulation" until after the US economy had been significantly strengthened by trump's pro-growth initiatives

9. with the crashing oil prices the mullahs are beyond desperate (the price per barrel produced in iran already the lowest of the OPEC countries) and they can no longer easily sell oil on the black market thanks to the sanctions. *** trump also isn't sending planeloads of cash to iran like hussein obama did

10. iran now faces two options

option A

continue fighting a battle that you can't win and face being overthrown by your increasingly enraged citizenry (an action the the US and SA have vocally supported)

or

option B

defy their "puppetmasters" and pledge to be a peaceful cooperative member of the world community by detailing and providing evidence of the nefarious activities they have committed on behalf of those that control them.

option B would leave them as targets for elimination by the very powerful people who do not want to be exposed and held accountable

which leaves only option A

(or should I say option Q)

resist and be overthrown

Interesting reading, and why not.  It makes as much if not more sense than anything else going around these days.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Interesting reading, and why not.  It makes as much if not more sense than anything else going around these days.

Here's one of the follow up comments on another forum.  (Not my comment, just copying & pasting someone else's comment.)

Seems about right…plausible theory and would make sense. As dust settles clearly khashoggi a slide to wedge Trump/MBS…

Had not made the connection to world markets..interesting connection to Iran..no better way to sink Iran then price of oil dropping…

Strangely, I found the attached image after making the above post (or else I would have included it).  In the image you can see Al-Waleed bin Talal, and look who is with him!  They seem pretty chummy.

7 hours ago, Qanoil said:

think especially of alwaleed bin talal who was the largest shareholder in citigroup (who, thanks to wikileaks… was found to have selected nearly every member of hussein obama's cabinet

I also heard that Al-Waleed bankrolled Obama's education at Harvard and got him started in politics.  Supposedly, here is the source:

"When asked about Obama by the show’s host, Dominic Carter, the respected black politico Percy Sutton casually explained that he had been “introduced to [Obama] by a friend.” The friend’s name was Dr. Khalid al-Mansour.  Who is Khalid Abdullah Tariq Al-Mansour Ph.D?  He co-founded the United Bank of Africa, the World United Bank of Africa and the Saudi African Bank. Since 1996, Dr. Al-Mansour has been a legal and financial Consultant to various public and private companies., including none other than Al-Waleed.  According to Sutton, al-Mansour was “raising money” for Obama’s education and had asked him to “please write a letter in support of [Obama] … a young man that has applied to Harvard.” Sutton gladly obliged.  When Sutton died in December 2009—“an enormous loss” said Obama."

Kashoggi-Alaweed.png

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Epic said:

A certain prince who had connections to the Vegas shooting is stripped naked and hung upside down from the ceiling to tell the others they ain't messing around.

^Al-Waleed bin Talal  (forgot to include that info)

And since I'm here, I thought I'd point out something that should be obvious to everyone, but always seems to be the first thing overlooked.  It goes like this:

1. The news media/journalism is there to bring facts to light.

2. Since facts put governments at a disadvantage when they have to deal with other governments, those governments actively work to prevent facts from being brought to light.  

Therefore, it seems that there is a natural animosity that seems to brew between the two.  

However, point#1 is clearly false!  Point #1 is the misdirection; the illusion.  The purpose of journalism isn't to bring facts to light.  The purpose of journalism is to make money (at least in today's world).  Good stories make money because they drive up click volume.  Therefore, journalists do not report the facts.  Instead, they report the spin.  

(after all, does anyone think it is strange that I can accidentally stumble across this information whereas tens of thousands of highly paid and highly trained investigative journalists are unable to find or report on any of it???  what are the odds of that!?)

Anyway, since both #1 and #2 actively seek to distort facts, it seems that one is forced to find them for oneself.  

And that brings me back to this post.  I'm looking for truth and facts.  Share if you care ;) 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Epic said:

(after all, does anyone think it is strange that I can accidentally stumble across this information whereas tens of thousands of highly paid and highly trained investigative journalists are unable to find or report on any of it???  what are the odds of that!?)

ZOMG  CONSPIRACY  THEORY  ELEVENTY  PANIC ! ! !

Heh heh, good observation, Epic.  But more seriously, it might be a good idea if more people switched off Mainstream Media for a while...

052f2302950dfb296ab081dd1f3415fa83da3dac14e9e9dbb0a6929b1394fefe.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Epic said:

Strangely, I found the attached image after making the above post (or else I would have included it).  In the image you can see Al-Waleed bin Talal, and look who is with him!  They seem pretty chummy.

I also heard that Al-Waleed bankrolled Obama's education at Harvard and got him started in politics.  Supposedly, here is the source:

"When asked about Obama by the show’s host, Dominic Carter, the respected black politico Percy Sutton casually explained that he had been “introduced to [Obama] by a friend.” The friend’s name was Dr. Khalid al-Mansour.  Who is Khalid Abdullah Tariq Al-Mansour Ph.D?  He co-founded the United Bank of Africa, the World United Bank of Africa and the Saudi African Bank. Since 1996, Dr. Al-Mansour has been a legal and financial Consultant to various public and private companies., including none other than Al-Waleed.  According to Sutton, al-Mansour was “raising money” for Obama’s education and had asked him to “please write a letter in support of [Obama] … a young man that has applied to Harvard.” Sutton gladly obliged.  When Sutton died in December 2009—“an enormous loss” said Obama."

Kashoggi-Alaweed.png

If that is true, it explains many, many things.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And the price is still falling, amazing what a small amount of over production will do. Now imagine a world with a constant over supply as demand constantly drops for years.

I would imagine it is not just about over supply, despite the regular pundits commenting about new investments and what the Saudis think etc, perhaps, a Glbal slowdown in demand has the upper hand in all this.Recent PMI's and GDP results all around Europe is showing a 'worrying trend' to the downside.

6 minutes ago, zerogrid said:

I would imagine it is not just about over supply, despite the regular pundits commenting about new investments and what the Saudis think etc, perhaps, a Glbal slowdown in demand has the upper hand in all this.Recent PMI's and GDP results all around Europe is showing a 'worrying trend' to the downside.

Um, if you have a slowing demand and don't stop pumping, you will have an over supply.  But the fact is that they only pump what they have sold, so it's moot.  I agree about the worrying results all around Europe, and you need to add in all of Asia, including China, and then you start to see just how much demand is down already due to economic factors alone.  Like I have said elsewhere, they (Saudis and OPEC) will have to act fast if they want to affect price, because their window of relevance is closing rather quickly.  I believe the Saudis have already started screwing the valves in the closed direction and we will be able to see this by the time their December 6th meeting concludes.  If they have already started doing that and the other OPEC members chime in their agreement to do the same, as is expected, the speculators can get the prices up once or twice more before oil goes down into the 20s-30s for a long time to come.

35 minutes ago, DA? said:

And the price is still falling, amazing what a small amount of over production will do. Now imagine a world with a constant over supply as demand constantly drops for years.

It's about 1.5 million barrels a day of over production since the U.S. granted waivers to the top 8 Iranian oil customers.  But again, the actual production did not pump that much (where to, into the desert?), but it gave customers and speculators more oil to choose from, which drove the prices down.  Just my thoughts, anyway.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:
10 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Um, if you have a slowing demand and don't stop pumping, you will have an over supply.  But the fact is that they only pump what they have sold, so it's moot

UM, yes, I know !

• Like 1

To throw in my two cents of conspiracy theory ideas, a large amount of those exciting news buildings in the middle east have been laying vacant for a long time. I've heard these properties are held/tied up in the derivatives market. 

The conspiracy is that a play will happen and this is how the oil market in the middle east will be locked up. When the call comes for the derivatives held in real estate, there will be a panic cause they can't pay the cost. 

Conspiracy theory is those who collect on the derivatives will say, "you can pay with your oil fields".  Being that the backs are against the wall the oil field holders will have to capitulate to the demands.  

How is that for a conspiracy theory? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, zerogrid said:

Um, if you have a slowing demand and don't stop pumping, you will have an over supply.  But the fact is that they only pump what they have sold, so it's moot

That's one way to look at it but cheap prices means large amounts are brought up just to be put into storage, it's a sort of demand but not. Also you do end up with a lot of oil tankers hanging around full with nowhere to go.

(edited)

Interest rates growing in december, commercial wars(CHINA EUROPE), trump efect in: saudi arabia, russians, Iran, venezuela, deep state, FED, are playing in his own interest as PRESIDENT. Trump is the wild card all time to make wti crude oil even lower than $25 before febreury 14th, 2019

Edited by Sergio Perez

1 hour ago, Sergio Perez said:

Interest rates growing in december, commercial wars(CHINA EUROPE), trump efect in: saudi arabia, russians, Iran, venezuela, deep state, FED, are playing in his own interest as PRESIDENT. Trump is the wild card all time to make wti crude oil even lower than $25 before febreury 14th, 2019

This thread just keeps getting better and better  : )

2ni890.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/25/2018 at 1:49 PM, zerogrid said:

4 hours ago, Sergio Perez said:

^My Bot Radar is dinging.  Maybe @Tom Kirkman or zerogrid or sergio could confirm a false reading?

10 hours ago, Brent Hamrick said:

To throw in my two cents of conspiracy theory ideas, a large amount of those exciting news buildings in the middle east have been laying vacant for a long time. I've heard these properties are held/tied up in the derivatives market. 

The conspiracy is that a play will happen and this is how the oil market in the middle east will be locked up. When the call comes for the derivatives held in real estate, there will be a panic cause they can't pay the cost. 

Conspiracy theory is those who collect on the derivatives will say, "you can pay with your oil fields".  Being that the backs are against the wall the oil field holders will have to capitulate to the demands.  

How is that for a conspiracy theory? 

^Interesting theory.  So you are basically saying that the buildings were built to be uninhabited so as to intentionally be unable to pay back the loan, then the oil assets will be seized when they default on the loan, and during the seizure process, oil will have to stop being pumped while the courts sort everything out, thereby causing the price of oil to shoot upward $150 or more a barrel.  Meanwhile, the dastardly bankers knew this was going to happen the entire time because the whole thing was a ploy from the beginning, and so they bought into oil futures right ahead of everyone while oil was still sitting around $50 a barrel.  

I actually wouldn't call that a conspiracy.  I'd call it history, because that is exactly what those crooks have been doing since Napoleon was defeated by Wellington.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Epic said:

My Bot Radar is dinging.  Maybe @Tom Kirkman or zerogrid or sergio could confirm a false reading?

Insufficient data.

/ Edit    just remember, humor is a human trait, and AI tends to be confounded by humor, especially if the humor is not straightforward.

9f64773991103550161a5d265a47f6391220e75c1dc00f1f46a771d14428c5ad.png.2f45ac047635b52a84fe534ac21fd099.png

gary-coleman-.thumb.jpg.9aadb98bf6c174c79d52bbe4f51cefc2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, DA? said:

That's one way to look at it but cheap prices means large amounts are brought up just to be put into storage, it's a sort of demand but not. Also you do end up with a lot of oil tankers hanging around full with nowhere to go.

I would need someone with deeper knowledge on the world storage situation to get into this in detail.  But, would it be safe to say that, other than the U.S. Strategic Reserve and the Strategic Reserves of other countries, world excess storage capacity at any given time would cover about 40 days of consumption?  Granted, we shouldn't expect the pumping to stop at any time so these reserves could be stretched to last, what, about 400 days?  It is a sort of demand, and I'm sure the number one reason for having storage is to hedge against price fluctuations (read increases).  My opinion about storage is that it is secondary to daily flows, and therefore does not factor into the daily speculation of prices.  

And the use of tankers being used as storage, while not a new phenomena, is still a measly amount as compared to world consumption.  And it gets sold off and delivered at the first opportunity since it is a more expensive way to store oil.

• Like 1

there is something missing here..

ALIENS

¿Which race support which band? which is the race supporting/puppeteering the DS and which one supports the Trump and friends group?

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-21/opec-s-worst-nightmare-the-permian-is-about-to-pump-a-lot-more

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Specyoulator said:

there is something missing here..

ALIENS

¿Which race support which band? which is the race supporting/puppeteering the DS and which one supports the Trump and friends group?

maxresdefault.jpg

Needs moar camelflage

9113eba38c922b52f9b5f145eab2efd1ee807dd17bb7f31bf3bbcc86e0fdad75.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Needs moar camelflage

9113eba38c922b52f9b5f145eab2efd1ee807dd17bb7f31bf3bbcc86e0fdad75.jpeg

lol

• Like 1

To have real fun, let's have a new conspiracy theory with more alien content...

We can read on Wikipedia that "according to British conspiracy theorist David Icke, tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system, now hiding in underground bases, are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy against Humanity] He contends that most of the world's ancient and modern leaders are related to these reptilians".

image.png.ad20c6e660e7b84e7df9062627330e58.png

The picture above is showing three of these shape-shifting reptilians using the Orb of Oil Control, a powerful ancient artefact allowing to control the flow of oil coming from the ground. Oil is produced in the reptilian underground bases and sent to the surface. The Reptilian plan is to increase the CO2 level and warm the planet, a way to terraform the Earth to the temperature and CO2 level of Alpha Draconis. Then the Reptilians will get out of the underground bases and invade the Earth wiping out or enslaving the Humans.

But the Reptilian conspiracy suffered recently a huge setback when the Greenies, a secret society opposed to the Reptilians, stole the Orb of Oil Control.

The Greenies led by Elon Musk have successfully  extracted some alien artefacts from  Area 51 and use this alien technology to counter the Reptilian conspiracy. Musk used alien energy storage technology to develop the electric cars to try to reduce oil use and slow the CO2 increase and global warming. He also used the alien technology to build the SpaceX rocket ships he is sending to outer space to try to contact the Roswell aliens homeworld hoping that the Roswell aliens will help Humanity to fight the Reptilians.

A group of Greenies operatives led by Jamal Khashoggi recently stole the Orb of Oil Control and hide it. However the Reptilians abducted and tortured Khashoggi and they discovered that the Orb is now hidden somewhere in Argentina in a secret base .

Now, without the Orb, the oil flow is out of control and many Reptilians like Trump or MBS are converging to Argentina under the cover of a G20 summit, desperately searching for the Orb of Oil Control hideout.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4