cc

Why Oil is Falling (including conspiracy theories and other fun stuff)

(edited)

what do they gain in all of this turmoil? entertainment? or are they preparing for the supposed fight against the most powerful race of all the universe...

Edited by Specyoulator
typo

Don't worry, Earth's AI bots will round up the aliens and put them in protective zoos.

Actually....we are forgetting one thing....¿who has the time machine?

• Like 1

Lurkers, admit it, you chuckled at least once while reading this thread.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Specyoulator said:

Actually....we are forgetting one thing....¿who has the time machine?

The Doctor  !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Specyoulator said:

My guess is that china makes its hardware manufacturers to put backdoors in the equipment that we are already using...but....are we a threat to the alien races? Are they just watching the fight like if they were just watching tv? Or are they helping like if they were playing a videogame? 

That's one very good question that reminded me of "Under the Dome". I hope they're just watching.

7 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

ZOMG !  Are we witnessing the merging of 3 conspiracy threads into 1 megathread?

😵

@Marina Schwarz  At first I thought this was a joke, but apparently it's not.  Twitter has suspended Putin's Twitter account.

Screenshot_2018-11-29-08-02-41.png

20181129_082618.thumb.png.bbec3bba3d80b55ac3b02e100b7d5429.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rodent said:

Thanks for that clarification, Rodent.

Google linked the Twitter account as the verified account of Putin.  I checked and took a screencap of the Google search result before posting this.  Even Google was fooled, apparently.

successful-troll-is-successful-_this-page-is-going-down-3910919.png

12 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Thanks for that clarification, Rodent.

Google linked the Twitter account as the verified account of Putin.  I checked and took a screencap of the Google search result before posting this.  Even Google was fooled, apparently.

OR Google was right and Twitter's Twitter account has been hacked. My mind is blown!! 

I can't decide which is worse, the fact that media outlets may have been erroneously quoting "Putin's" Twitter account for years, or the fact that Russian officials, and Putin, have watched themselves be misquoted and impersonated for years. The first sounds tragic, but the latter sounds implausible.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rodent said:

OR Google was right and Twitter's Twitter account has been hacked. My mind is blown!! 

I can't decide which is worse, the fact that media outlets may have been erroneously quoting "Putin's" Twitter account for years, or the fact that Russian officials, and Putin, have watched themselves be misquoted and impersonated for years. The first sounds tragic, but the latter sounds implausible.

Or maybe it's actually Putin's real disinformation account for trolling media?  Google and Twitter and MSM all fell for it for years, so I can picture Putin laughing his butt off right now about this.

2np8ox.jpg.b2280fda8c1710a7610f153411104112.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

This is too good. *Smirks in Soviet* is my new favourite thing. I shall be sure to smirk in Soviet at everything I find amusing from now on. 

1 hour ago, Rodent said:

This is really funny. I didn't even think Putin has time for social media what with him being so busy personally sending novichok to the UK, hacking U.S. elections AND plotting against Bulgaria. I mean, there's only 24 hours in a day.

Back on a serious note, I just think nobody in the Kremlin cared about this account. I see it didn't post crap, just links to official stuff.

Edited by Marina Schwarz
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Marina Schwarz said:
20 hours ago, Specyoulator said:

and who's gonna be the one truly mastering the AI and the quantum supremacy?

Jeff Bezos.

19 hours ago, Marina Schwarz said:

Okay, Bezos AND Zuckerberg. What fun.

^Clearly, the true master of AI will be a two-headed Ettin robot designed by Elon Musk, using Bezo's and Zuckerberg's brains, but Terry Crew's arms, and all of whom combine like a megazord after they hold up their alien-dinosaur medallions while shouting, "With your power's combined, I am Captain Planet!"  Go Ted Turner! Go Georgia Guidestones!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/27/2018 at 9:25 PM, shadowkin said:

The real scandal in the Khashoggi affair is that the Washington Post provided a forum to a committed jihadist who was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. The MB was the progenitor of Al Qaeda. Indeed, Ayman al-Zawahiri was a member of the MB in Egypt prior to joining Al Qaeda and becoming bin Laden's number 2. Since bin Laden's death he's now the head of AQ. It's not without coincidence that Khashoggi's fiance prior to his death was Turkish and Turkey currently backs the MB to Egypt's and Saudi's anger. According to the Washington Post Khashoggi and his future wife planned to spend their life between Istanbul and Washington.

EDIT: It is actions like these that lend credence to the belief of large swathes of the Arab/Muslim world that the US, Israel, and, more generally, the West, are behind these various jihadi organizations like AQ, ISIS, Nusra. I personally believe there are elements within the US national security establishment, particularly the CIA, that back these groups to the extent that they can. Recall that the CIA funded/trained the 'mujahideen' in the Afghan-Soviet war. They have relationships with many jihadis going back decades. Many of these jihadis would later join various McJihad groups.

Think about that. A major Western newspaper that many Americans (not I) regard as trustworthy, professional, legitimate etc provided a bullhorn for Khashoggi to espouse jihadi propaganda to the entire world. Make no mistake the MB is just as much an enemy of the US as AQ or ISIS. Their goal is simple: conquer or destroy all non-muslim states.

The Great Game is as strong as ever.

^Good information.  It is always helpful to remind us who has very strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood: Obama.  Yes, that was a 'b' and not an 's'.  Looking at Valerie Jarrett and Huma Abedin, here.  These two, of all people, were the top advisers to the most powerful people in the US?  Then, I suppose, there is this:

"The State Department announced that the Obama administration would be “satisfied” with the election of a Muslim Brotherhood–dominated government in Egypt."

"Secretary Clinton personally intervened to reverse a Bush-administration ruling that barred Tariq Ramadan, grandson of the Brotherhood’s founder and son of one of its most influential early leaders, from entering the United States."

"The State Department collaborated with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, a bloc of governments heavily influenced by the Brotherhood, in seeking to restrict American free-speech rights in deference to Sharia proscriptions against negative criticism of Islam."

"The State Department excluded Israel, the world’s leading target of terrorism, from its “Global Counterterrorism Forum,” a group that brings the United States together with several Islamist governments, prominently including its cochair, Turkey— which now finances Hamas and avidly supports the flotillas that seek to break Israel’s blockade of Hamas. At the forum’s kickoff, Secretary Clinton decried various terrorist attacks and groups, but she did not mention Hamas or attacks against Israel—in transparent deference to the Islamist governments, which echo the Brotherhood’s position that Hamas is not a terrorist organization and that attacks against Israel are not terrorism."

"The State Department and the Obama administration waived congressional restrictions in order to transfer 1.5 billion dollars in aid to Egypt after the Muslim Brotherhood’s victory in the parliamentary elections."

"The State Department and the Obama administration waived congressional restrictions in order to transfer millions of dollars in aid to the Palestinian territories, notwithstanding that Gaza is ruled by the terrorist organization Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood’s Palestinian branch."

"The State Department and the administration hosted a contingent from Egypt’s newly elected parliament that included not only Muslim Brotherhood members but a member of the Islamic Group (Gamaa al-Islamiyya), which is formally designated as a foreign terrorist organization. The State Department refused to provide Americans with information about the process by which it issued a visa to a member of a designated terrorist organization, about how the members of the Egyptian delegation were selected, or about what security procedures were followed before the delegation was allowed to enter our country."

And add to this were congress' many attempts to write legislation to label the MB as a terrorist organization.  They were always blocked by Obama.

I'm sure there were other MB connections, but this is all I got off the top of my head.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

The answer is simple...US sell their oil reserves on higher barell price,and when reserves are "SOLD" they go down with price as much as they can to buy (Iranian,Saudian,Russian,Angola's,Nigeria's etc) oil on lower rates...US restrictions to China,Iran,Saudi Arabia is worldwide fraud...

Edited by Hrvoje Petrović

Why price of fuel is the same now on gas stations when barrel is 60$ BCO and when BCO was 87$ per barrel?Why?

39 minutes ago, Hrvoje Petrović said:

Why price of fuel is the same now on gas stations when barrel is 60$ BCO and when BCO was 87$ per barrel?Why?

Oil weighs more than paper money, so oil tends to fall faster than paper money does.  Just like a cannonball vs. a feather.  Simple, really.

• Great Response! 1

2 hours ago, Marina Schwarz said:

This is too good. *Smirks in Soviet* is my new favourite thing. I shall be sure to smirk in Soviet at everything I find amusing from now on. 

2npl0e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Oil weighs more than paper money, so oil tends to fall faster than paper money does.  Just like a cannonball vs. a feather.  Simple, really.

Simple but this isn't totally true, check out this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqJoobBvKBk

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DA? said:

Simple but this isn't totally true, check out this

Logical science thinking always prevails.

Here's an example of critical thinking science deduction regarding relative weights of different objects:

Monty Python - Witch Scene Script

Cast:
(V) Sir Vladimir
(King) King is Arthur, King of the Britains!
(W) 'Witch' woman
(P1,P2,P3) Peasants one, two and three

Peasants: We have found a witch! (A witch! a witch!)
Burn her burn her!

Peasant 1: We have found a witch, may we burn her?
(cheers)
Vladimir: How do you known she is a witch?
P2: She looks like one!
V: Bring her forward
(advance)
Woman: I'm not a witch! I'm not a witch!
V: ehh... but you are dressed like one.
W: They dressed me up like this!
All: naah no we didn't... no.
W: And this isn't my nose, it's a false one.
(V lifts up carrot)
V: Well?
P1: Well we did do the nose
V: The nose?
P1: ...And the hat, but she is a witch!
(all: yeah, burn her burn her!)
V: Did you dress her up like this?
P1: No! (no no... no) Yes. (yes yeah) a bit (a bit bit a bit) But she has got a wart!
(P3 points at wart)
V: What makes you think she is a witch?
P2: Well, she turned me into a newt!
V: A newt?!
(P2 pause & look around)
P2: I got better.
(pause)
P3: Burn her anyway! (burn her burn her burn!)
(king walks in)
V: There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
P1: Are there? Well then tell us! (tell us)
V: Tell me... what do you do with witches?
P3: Burn'em! Burn them up! (burn burn burn)
V: What do you burn apart from witches?
P1: More witches! (P2 nudge P1)
(pause)
P3: Wood!
V: So, why do witches burn?
(long pause)
P2: Cuz they're made of... wood?
V: Gooood.
(crowd congratulates P2)
V: So, how do we tell if she is made of wood?
P1: Build a bridge out of her!
V: Ahh, but can you not also make bridges out of stone?
P1: Oh yeah...
V: Does wood sink in water?
P1: No
P3: No. It floats!
P1: Let's throw her into the bog! (yeah yeah ya!)
V: What also floats in water?
P1: Bread
P3: Apples
P2: Very small rocks
(V looks annoyed)
P1: Cider
P3: Grape gravy
P1: Cherries
P3: Mud
King: A Duck!
(all look and stare at king)
V: Exactly! So, logically...
P1(thinking): If she weighs the same as a duck... she's made of wood!
V: And therefore,
(pause & think)
P3: A witch! (P1: a witch)(P2: a witch)(all: a witch!)

V: We shall use my largest scales.
(V jumps down)
------------------------end?-----------------------
(walk over while cheering)
(push her into scale)
V: Right, remove the stops!
(wait while scales remains still)
All: A witch! burn her burn her!!

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Logical science thinking always prevails.

Here's an example of critical thinking science deduction regarding relative weights of different objects:

Monty Python - Witch Scene Script

Cast:
(V) Sir Vladimir
(King) King is Arthur, King of the Britains!
(W) 'Witch' woman
(P1,P2,P3) Peasants one, two and three

Peasants: We have found a witch! (A witch! a witch!)
Burn her burn her!

Peasant 1: We have found a witch, may we burn her?
(cheers)
Vladimir: How do you known she is a witch?
P2: She looks like one!
V: Bring her forward
(advance)
Woman: I'm not a witch! I'm not a witch!
V: ehh... but you are dressed like one.
W: They dressed me up like this!
All: naah no we didn't... no.
W: And this isn't my nose, it's a false one.
(V lifts up carrot)
V: Well?
P1: Well we did do the nose
V: The nose?
P1: ...And the hat, but she is a witch!
(all: yeah, burn her burn her!)
V: Did you dress her up like this?
P1: No! (no no... no) Yes. (yes yeah) a bit (a bit bit a bit) But she has got a wart!
(P3 points at wart)
V: What makes you think she is a witch?
P2: Well, she turned me into a newt!
V: A newt?!
(P2 pause & look around)
P2: I got better.
(pause)
P3: Burn her anyway! (burn her burn her burn!)
(king walks in)
V: There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
P1: Are there? Well then tell us! (tell us)
V: Tell me... what do you do with witches?
P3: Burn'em! Burn them up! (burn burn burn)
V: What do you burn apart from witches?
P1: More witches! (P2 nudge P1)
(pause)
P3: Wood!
V: So, why do witches burn?
(long pause)
P2: Cuz they're made of... wood?
V: Gooood.
(crowd congratulates P2)
V: So, how do we tell if she is made of wood?
P1: Build a bridge out of her!
V: Ahh, but can you not also make bridges out of stone?
P1: Oh yeah...
V: Does wood sink in water?
P1: No
P3: No. It floats!
P1: Let's throw her into the bog! (yeah yeah ya!)
V: What also floats in water?
P1: Bread
P3: Apples
P2: Very small rocks
(V looks annoyed)
P1: Cider
P3: Grape gravy
P1: Cherries
P3: Mud
King: A Duck!
(all look and stare at king)
V: Exactly! So, logically...
P1(thinking): If she weighs the same as a duck... she's made of wood!
V: And therefore,
(pause & think)
P3: A witch! (P1: a witch)(P2: a witch)(all: a witch!)

V: We shall use my largest scales.
(V jumps down)
------------------------end?-----------------------
(walk over while cheering)
(push her into scale)
V: Right, remove the stops!
(wait while scales remains still)
All: A witch! burn her burn her!!

Err, do you look at the link, it sort of shows where your statement wasn't really true. Because Science doesn't always go with common sense.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, DA? said:

Err, do you look at the link, it sort of shows where your statement wasn't really true. Because Science doesn't always go with common sense.

Your logic is flawless, DA.  Guess I need to rethink this science stuff.  This is where AI could be helpful, in pointing out my logic algorithm hiccups.

• Haha 1