JJ

WTI now @50.60 headed for $41 - $34

some teacher been trading 24 year says use 9 cents for stop. by the way in cfds usoil 1 contract is 1/10 1 futures contract. so in cfds you are trading a mini

(edited)

:)

Edited by A/Plague
drizzle
  • Like 1

(edited)

:)😏

Edited by A/Plague

(edited)

1 hour ago, Top Oil Trader said:

i told him i would give him 200 if he stopped teaching

Edited by A/Plague

(edited)

just exited my shorts 49.3 told u were headed for low 40s. think i have now been right like 30 times in a row last 3 months

Edited by Top Oil Trader

i have not heard 1 person on tv, not one, from goldman sachs, to the lowest oil worker saying 50 will break, all are saying 50 is the low and it has to go up from there, my guess is, the best investors have way to much too lose if it broke 50

• Like 1

trading oil now although it is very fast moving, very fast moving, its getting easier by the day. they key thing to remember is, controlling your emotions, and not falling for it, like 30 times a day.

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Top Oil Trader said:

i have not heard 1 person on tv, not one, from goldman sachs, to the lowest oil worker saying 50 will break, all are saying 50 is the low and it has to go up from there, my guess is, the best investors have way to much too lose if it broke 50

You were right that it will break 50s but how would we believe it's true because it could be a random guess and that's what people generally do in forums. People only believe that random guess if it's backed up by some evident proof of when did you short ? what is your thinking on any particular day ? if you claim to have a perfect system, then what does it tell you about that particular day ? If you can answer all these questions honestly, i'm sure this thread will earn huge respect from everyone :)

Edited by aakash kapoor

yes indeed it was a random guess. I have been discovered. Time to hide.

(edited)

37 minutes ago, Top Oil Trader said:

just exited my shorts 49.3 told u were headed for low 40s. think i have now been right like 30 times in a row last 3 months

Edited by A/Plague

its not just the system, its you, you have to be in total control when everyone runs for the hills, once u can do that, only could you use a system. Its like riding a rocket launcher but you barely can ride a bicycle. Even i sometimes get taken by the fast moves, but keeping calm and following your system, is whats it all about.

got out at 49.3 almost the bottom, it went down a bit more, but did not chase, that is the worst thing u can do. U got to remain cool, and under control, dont do anything stupid, and certainly dont follow some foolish canned systems, you can buy of the shelves for 39 cents. Could oil drop again, probably, for me not worth the sweat, once these guys cover, we dont fight them, you guys closing ok, me too. Yes some may wait for the kil, but u make some money, take it and run, run far and dont look back.

2 minutes ago, Top Oil Trader said:

its not just the system, its you, you have to be in total control when everyone runs for the hills, once u can do that, only could you use a system. Its like riding a rocket launcher but you barely can ride a bicycle. Even i sometimes get taken by the fast moves, but keeping calm and following your system, is whats it all about.

I know these things and emotion has no place in any business or trading. Today, i went short from 51.60 because i saw price movement going down but any amateur like me can do that one day and earn something. But as you say you're top oil trader, you can't be doing the same thing as this because you know the ifs and buts and the TA and FA. If you keep so much in mind while trading, you must have a different approach. You talk about your system but on the receiving end we don't know your calculations because you never care to share the "IMPORTANT MATTER". 

i just got my occulus vrs. but nothing beats trading crude. nothing, the adrenalin from trading crude can wake up the dead. Since i started trading crude i dont need coffee anymore.

(edited)

good akash that u shorted at 51.6 that was a great entry almost the top. keep up the good work. the blood letting continues

Edited by Top Oil Trader
  • Like 1

(edited)

16 minutes ago, Top Oil Trader said:

i just got my occulus vrs. but nothing beats trading crude. nothing, the adrenalin from trading crude can wake up the dead. Since i started trading crude i dont need coffee anymore. 

Edited by A/Plague

(edited)

thats it last 3 months only crude, i cant even get myself to look at es, or fx, its like a waste. just went short once more, couldnt hold myself from jumping back in, i can tell you the world are now trying to figure out the bottom, but its like catching a falling horse

Edited by Top Oil Trader

its harder to pair a controller to an occulus, so far no luck, so no vr fun today, want to see what its like to race in one of those.

so indeed to succeed in this game you need just 3 things. 

1] find something that works. maybe charts, maybe fundamentals, star gazing, whatever.

2] asuming your brain is not out of whack, work on your cool, (your emotions), dont let ur brain go out of whack.

3] wait for the kill, so if you have a trade that can get you 30 cents and one that can get you 2 bucks wait for the 2 buck trade.

4] if you come to work with an opinion, stay home, you know what dirty harry said once, i wont complete the whole sentance. "opiions are like ____, everyone got one.

(edited)

show at least one of your deal for $ 2 ... you showed your convulsive jerking for 20 cents but did not show a closed deal at 49.30 which was announced to the public ... maybe this is your deal? you guys need not to give advice

Edited by A/Plague

20 minutes ago, A/Plague said:

show at least one of your deal for $ 2 ... you showed your convulsive jerking for 20 cents but did not show a closed deal at 49.30 which was announced to the public ... maybe this is your deal?

you have a lot, you need not much advice to share and learn to learn and learn ... (C) and not the fact that you learn ...

2018-12-18_08-09-26.png

Do you feel we are currently in an oversold position since RSI is below 30 and consider buying and setting a stop to 49.90 ?

(edited)

17 minutes ago, aakash kapoor said:

Do you feel we are currently in an oversold position since RSI is below 30 and consider buying and setting a stop to 49.90 ? 

JJ will say that I bought information from him for 1000 dollars :)

Edited by A/Plague

13 hours ago, aakash kapoor said:

I know these things and emotion has no place in any business or trading. Today, i went short from 51.60 because i saw price movement going down but any amateur like me can do that one day and earn something. But as you say you're top oil trader, you can't be doing the same thing as this because you know the ifs and buts and the TA and FA. If you keep so much in mind while trading, you must have a different approach. You talk about your system but on the receiving end we don't know your calculations because you never care to share the "IMPORTANT MATTER". 

Thats just it... there is no important matter, its all just hot air...

You will learn this very soon if you havnt realized it already...

• Upvote 1