50 shades of black

Bloody Money: MbS As a Star On The G20

I think i need to stop discussing fundamentals here or the news. Im so amazed that people think because MBS gets criticized by some low double dealing isis supporter that, he would wants to kill him. Please, every country get critized by wallst, times, cnn, how come those reporters dont get killed. Realize when you guys see the news on some outlet, its only a 10th of what happened. And many times its a spin on what really happened. And then people regurgitate over and over what the fake news said, and people think they have it all figured out. But from what i see, its fun for most to tell others what the know from the news, and then add their spin to it. There is a line in one of the eastwood films, "opinions are like ....... " you get the drift.

On 12/2/2018 at 9:22 PM, Top Oil Trader said:

Now about this guy Jamal Khashoggi, Nephew of the biggest illegal arms dealer, that all of sudden everyone cares about, all of a sudden seems like everyone cares, its only because this is regurgitated by the news, and they want to put trump in a bad light, that he is not punishing whomever did it.

Yes its sad that anyone has to die, but let me put it in perspective, since i realize no one knows about Jamal more than he was a journalist.

First of all Khasoggi was a highschool student with bin laden and a great friend of his, dont need to go into too much detail.

2nd he was a big supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood and had a direct relationship, the same people who want to establish the caliphate, does ISIS ring a bell. So in short he had many enemies, it wasnt the fact that he critized the Saudis, no indeed he was much more dangerous than that. But his past is not clearly reflected in the news, for certain reasons. What im saying he is not the angle the media portrays him to be.

Who are you?  What did you do with JJ?

8 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

WhatsApp secure end to end encryption can be bypassed via backups.

It's kind of like locking your car. If a good thief really wants it, they can steal it. But end-to-end encryption does stop the low end thief and casual joy rider. One of the interesting aspects of this case is organizations to a minor degree revealing the level of tracking going on.

Early on they tried to credit an Apple Phone tethered to his iPhone for the information. Over time bugging the Consulate emerged, as had intercepts knowing he was targeted, although the notion of a Hollywood Jersey mob style butcher and vat of acid didn't cross the CIA's mind. A challenge in the spook business is not acting on what you know, lest of you reveal you do. The battle of the North Atlantic in WW2 and the Enigma project being the most famous example.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Top Oil Trader said:

Im so amazed that people think because MBS gets criticized 

You haven't lived in a totalitarian system have you and how managed information is? Where every other person uses VPNs and bootleg sim chips for phones just for normal conversations because you have to. And this this "low end" end guy had serious whasta, his father was the personal physician of King Abdullaziz and was tight with the formerly strongest group of King Abdullaziz's prodigy. Prince. For years Jamal was also valued as someone who didn't blow smoke up your skirt (thobe), in a land where sucking up is the norm.

Princes get renditioned back to the Kingdom. Or as Jim Croce would say, "You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't piss into the wind, and you don't mess around with MBS."

MBS tossed Prince Al-Waleed into the Ritz slammer, and that guy is worth $15 billion or so, and mostly doesn't deal with internal politics of the Kingdom, was in favor of most of MBS's reforms, but made a mild criticism of an aspect of them, thinking his business acumen would be listened to. It was heard, but not how intended so he fawns like the rest of them for now.

Bless the 1st Amendment. So much b.s. out there, and deliberate falsehoods, but to paraphrase the X-Files, the truth is out there.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, John Foote said:

You haven't lived in a totalitarian system have you and how managed information is?

How true.  Even people who have visited China think they understand the level of "information management", but are only exposed to the very basics of what is not worth covering up.  Not only is it not worth covering up, though.  It is deliberate misdirection for outside world consumption, the meaning of which is:  If you see enough to be appalled you will complain about that which you can see, while the real "management" goes on unseen and is not even talked about in open company.

(edited)

Kashoggi exposed something much more powerful than simple mbs, what i dont want to say, for that he needed to be silenced. But even without that, So much destruction and death has come to people through his hands (the humble journalist), that lots of factions could easily be blamed too.

Media is looking for the trump angle only, how can we tie this to trump? Same thing with the cal wildfires, they tied it to trump, you see because he doesnt belileve in global warming we had the fires in cal, and people died, notice this time especially hollywood stars homes whre burned, the biggest haters of trump. So if they say mbs got rid of him and tie it all to mbs, then why did trump sell mbs 110 bill of arms? And now everyone is accusing trump, mbs, and saying he was killed because as  "fine journalists" he dared disrepspect the saudis.. And just like trump disrespects acosta and cnn, look he is also now disrespecting another journalists and this time the journalist even died, but not just any journalist a moslem journalist, so he is also racists. This is their spin, to prevent trump from winning 2020. And as i see here, people are buying the story they are peddling.

Edited by Top Oil Trader
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Top Oil Trader said:

Kashoggi exposed something much more powerful than simple mbs, what i dont want to say, for that he needed to be silenced. But even without that, So much destruction and death has come to people through his hands (the humble journalist), that lots of factions could easily be blamed too.

Media is looking for the trump angle only, how can we tie this to trump? Same thing with the cal wildfires, they tied it to trump, you see because he doesnt belileve in global warming we had the fires in cal, and people died, notice this time especially hollywood stars homes whre burned, the biggest haters of trump. So if they say mbs got rid of him and tie it all to mbs, then why did trump sell mbs 110 bill of arms? And now everyone is accusing trump, mbs, and saying he was killed because as  "fine journalists" he dared disrepspect the saudis.. And just like trump disrespects acosta and cnn, look he is also now disrespecting another journalists and this time the journalist even died, but not just any journalist a moslem journalist, so he is also racists. This is their spin, to prevent trump from winning 2020. And as i see here, people are buying the story they are peddling.

Can't say I disagree with anything you say there.  It will surely cost us the populist vote, though.

(edited)

not really. Trump has kushner. That is like putting einstein in a room with children. whatever stories they come up with, trump has people who will get him out of it, and make him win in 2020 again.

Edited by Top Oil Trader
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Top Oil Trader said:

not really. Trump has kushner. That is like putting einstein in a room with children. whatever stories they come up with, trump has people who will get him out of it, and make him win in 2020 again.

I didn't mean cost Trump the populist vote; I meant you and I (you for stating, me for agreeing).  :) 

what ive noticed is that for a week or so the shorts are not returning to much profit before reversing, indication of some kind of temporary bottom at 49.80, which could make now fly up, for a couple of days or weeks.

21 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Only Turkey can lead Muslim world, says Erdoğan

But who leads Turkey?  I'd bet a lot of money that it's not Erdogan [Puppet].  

• Like 1

Erdogan leads turkey, remember had their not been ww1, erdogan would own, saudi arabia, quatar, syria, irag, iran, yemen and israel, his goal is for history to repeat itself this is called the caliphate, however saudis would like to keep their, oils, ferraris and leopard pets

any reason for this turnaround? and is it now going for my 41 target? i think depends if it can take out 50

4 minutes ago, Top Oil Trader said:

any reason for this turnaround? and is it now going for my 41 target? i think depends if it can take out 50

WTI $65'ish.  Then $95'ish.  Then $35'ish.

The Ottoman empire had been collapsing long before WW1. That was just the final death rattle.

The Trump $110 billion defense was always fake news. The part that was real was restating deals that were already in place. Meaningless MOUs. If we moved Boeing's St. Louis F-15 manufacturing to Saudi, and hire Saudis to do the building, then the sales were seriously a best case, and would have required congressional approval. Even if every party wanted to, highly unlikely to succeed. It was inflated numbers to inflate jobs for Saudis as part of the Kingdom's IKTVA program. Remember the Kingdom needs to put Saudi on salaried jobs and have expanded the government dole to where it will collapse and the answer is having private industry do the same. Good luck with that.

Never saw leopard pets, but a friend of mine did have cheetah pets. 

Khashoggi was not the only one silenced, others have been. The uniqueness is he was an American resident, a journalist for the Washington Post, and the crude, viscous was it was done, made it easy for Erdogan to milk it and easier to keep in the news. Trump is right, "Worst cover up ever." Being a business man he sees the opportunity in it.

On 11/30/2018 at 4:27 PM, Pavel said:

Yep. In other words he’s trying to buy back support and silence critics with oil $$...

How much money  MBS  and saudi government have? 

Can they buy the whole people of the world?

They have bought one president.all the world know that guy !

But that guy has lost his credibility! Trump I mean!

Trump policy in the middle east is not right!  He should support people such as Iranian people .but he is pushing on the people. He does not beleive on values at  all !

Obama policy was working in the right way  .that policy needed more time !

MbS is no better or worse than the Iranian regime.  They are both murderers.  Obozo was played and handed over billions that you can be quite sure is/has been used for all manner of atrocities.  Including against their own people.

It’s high time the Iranian people take responsibility and matters into their own hands and throw off the chains of their real oppressors.  

I have an idea, why doesn’t the whole world stop buying Saudi oil? That would do the trick wouldn’t it.  Of course, we all know the US isn’t the only country not willing to do that.  But typically the only country called out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1