Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
T

The UGAZ will crash falling down if the winter is warm?

May I ask if the price of UGAZ will crash falling down if the winter is warm? many thanks.

Hello everyone. I’m new to the forum and have a question. I own producing acreage in Reeves country, Texas. I understand that there is a bottleneck due to a pipeline  shortage in oil, but is there also a bottleneck for LNG, and if so, when do they expect additional pipeline capacity to come on line? Right now, there is a large gap between the price I am receiving for LNG and the posted price. Thanks 

If you're receiving revenue from a company and it shows both oil and gas, the gas is casing head gas.

(edited)

On 12/8/2018 at 9:40 AM, DUNCAN FRAISER said:

Hello everyone. I’m new to the forum and have a question. I own producing acreage in Reeves country, Texas. I understand that there is a bottleneck due to a pipeline  shortage in oil, but is there also a bottleneck for LNG, and if so, when do they expect additional pipeline capacity to come on line? Right now, there is a large gap between the price I am receiving for LNG and the posted price. Thanks 

Edited by Outlaw Jackie