(edited)

Shouldn't we be seeing the price of oil move higher?

OPEC cuts 1.2Million/day, and the price is plunging to dangerous levels for the US land market, however Trump want to see a lower price. Surely this is going to be hugely detrimental to the Permian Producers?

Is there some obvious logic that I cannot see, the US Oil Producers have the most to lose with Lower Prices.

Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 19.15.29.png

Edited by James Regan

If America wants higher oil prices, they should consider cutting their own production. In my opinion OPEC members must be very daft to keep cutting production for America to gain.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Uduak said:

If America wants higher oil prices, they should consider cutting their own production. In my opinion OPEC members must be very daft to keep cutting production for America to gain.

MEES Interview with Ali Naimi in Dec 2014.pdf

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

This is exactly the issue I have with the actors in the oil space. OPEC produces 30 to 40% of global oil, yet every where you turn you keep hearing the same questions; 'Won't OPEC cut production?', 'when is OPEC cutting back production?', 'why hasn't OPEC cut back production?', 'how much production is OPEC cutting?'....... but no one bothers to ask anything of the other 60+% producers.