Ilkay Boduroglu

What price to expect for Brent on Jan 31, 2019

As an options trader, I would like to get your prediction for the Brent oil price for the end of January 2019.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, ATK. said:

Oilprice isn't much of a trading website. I'd avoid taking people's advice here, most have worked in the industry but are pretty clueless when it comes to trade. None of the real traders come here anymore because of how the site conducts itself. What's sad is some of the people here claim to be "oil professionals"  and write actual articles for oilprice, but are basically just amateurs when trying to make sense of price movements. So keep in mind just because people have worked in the oil industry doesn't mean they even have the slightest clue on how things work in financial markets

I suggest for option trading try a reddit page called WallStreetBets

ATK then why are you posting here? 

So far, your comments seem to be disruptive, and anti oil & gas.  What are you doing here on a forum called Oil Price?  Pethaps the Reddit site you mentioned is more suitable for you.

@CMOP @TomTom @Rodent @Selvedina  @Marina Schwarz

• Like 2

Nobody, repeat, nobody knows what the price of Brent would be on January 31. But I''ll bite and say $63 a barrel or thereabouts.

I wouldn't say the people on OIlprice are amateurs. I've seen too many experts miss the target with their predictions to call anyone with any knowledge of this market amateur.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, ATK. said:

I suggest for option trading try a reddit page called WallStreetBets

I'm sorry you find the Oilprice community lacking in both trading prowess and general wisdom. I hope you find what you're looking for on Reddit.

Cheers. 

• Like 3

not much of a trading website. if it wasnt for me, noone knew on oct 1 that crude would be heading down $35 bucks. Atk i agree with you most dont know how to trade (maybe are where referring to yourself), even traders with billion of dollars have been wrong in the last 3 months, doesnt mean people dont come here to discuss trading.

• Like 1

Futures price estimation is a combination of science and talent ( I may also dare to add a little "art"!!!).  For years , it have been used as a guide for traders of which demonstration can be easily traces in any market of agricultural to metals ,minerals or energy.

It is a little bit late, but you can consider Brent price USD. 60/bbls.