Marina Schwarz

All is Well in Saudi Arabia

Okay, it's obvious I'm bored out of my mind, so I'm hanging around here, flooind the forum with topics but well... I'm bored.

Two headlines from earlier today:

Saudi Arabia comfortable' with oil prices, still seeks 2023 balanced budget: Finance minister

and

Saudi Arabia is reportedly cutting oil output by more than expected

Not contradictory at all, right? I love holiday season!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Marina Schwarz said:

Okay, it's obvious I'm bored out of my mind, so I'm hanging around here, floodind the forum with topics but well... I'm bored.

Bored? 

The Flat Earth Society website helpfully explains about the "correct" Flat Earth map:

There was always a question asked to flat earthers: Why the flight time from Santiago (Chile) to Sydeny (Australia) is the same as the flight time from Toronto to Tokyo?

Answer: The correct map of flat earth should have Mecca (Saudi Arabia) in the center not the north pole and the flight times will be justified and Australia will be much closer to Latin America.

• Haha 3

The West can't be bothered to balance a budget, why should the Middle East? Though I am shocked I tell you, shocked, that adding a trillion to the deficit would cause interest rates to climb. I want my cake, I want to eat it, and I want to pay for it with a 0% loan, and repay the loan with more 0% loans.

I suspect KSA's 322,000 bpd cut is off a production peak they would have struggled to maintain. 

I guess Flat Earth types don't like to dance, or should I say rhumba, as in explain a rhumba line.

• Like 1