Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sU

Medium Target for WTI $21? Does anyone see below?

(edited)

My мedium Target for WTI $21? There is such a card game, called POINTS  or  21 . Does anyone see below?😋

Edited by A/Plague

(edited)

)

Edited by A/Plague

I dont see WTI below $40 for long... it will come back up in the new year if it drops into the 30s...

Expect OPEC will take some dramatic action and announce big cuts early january to help support the price... they are already discussing it...

• Like 1

(edited)

On 12/26/2018 at 8:24 AM, catch22 said:

I dont see WTI below $40 for long... it will come back up in the new year if it drops into the 30s...

Expect OPEC will take some dramatic action and announce big cuts early january to help support the price... they are already discussing it...

/

Edited by A/Plague

There is a very interesting situation in the oil market ... the price needs to go down, but this can be done if you go to the top. The ongoing consolidation will be broken to the top ... but not very high ... there I will close the long ...

10 hours ago, A/Plague said:

There is a very interesting situation in the oil market ... the price needs to go down, but this can be done if you go to the top. The ongoing consolidation will be broken to the top ... but not very high ... there I will close the long ...

Sure, the price needs to go down for the upcoming week or so. But right now, what could be the potential top for now ? Also, if price breaks the pivot point of 44.68 today, we can see downward movement starting today itself.

(edited)

On 12/31/2018 at 10:13 AM, aakash kapoor said:

Sure, the price needs to go down for the upcoming week or so. But right now, what could be the potential top for now ? Also, if price breaks the pivot point of 44.68 today, we can see downward movement starting today itself.

No

Edited by A/Plague
  • Upvote 1

On 12/31/2018 at 5:51 PM, A/Plague said:

Now, according to technical analysis, only the upward movement is relevant ... the goal has already been defined long ago .. both at the top and at the bottom. I will only say one thing: the goal is not very high .. so extreme caution

Well on point, do you conclude the upward movement is achieved ? ^_^

(edited)

On 1/2/2019 at 8:45 PM, aakash kapoor said:

Well on point, do you conclude the upward movement is achieved ? ^_^

Edited by A/Plague
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

so right now were at 51.49 what do u guys think will happen where to? was 52.6 so wer down $1.20 from the highs. maybe ?

Edited by Top Oil Trader

(edited)

On 1/10/2019 at 6:47 PM, Top Oil Trader said:

so right now were at 51.49 what do u guys think will happen where to? was 52.6 so wer down $1.20 from the highs. maybe ?

/

Edited by A/Plague
  • Like 1

(edited)

. :)

Edited by A/Plague
  • Like 1

You guys still think its going down ? the trend seems bullish for now. what does your TA say ?

:)

after now 3 months or so of watching crude daily, i've come to one conclusion.

This is also after talking to 2 pro traders who at least make money in eminis and have a good clue in crude, but not enough to trade it.

Now by good traders i mean people who are known as top day traders.

Here is the fact that they agree upon, if its subjective dont bother with it. Use only something that is clear.

Example, some of you mention Head and Shoulder or Cup and handle or bullish flag etc.

So say i have a head and shoulder setup on my chart, i ask 10 people 5 say no its not 5 say it is. What do i do? 

Now say the head and shoulder is on a 1 hour chart i ask 10 people they all say yes head and shoulder, they even say its also an inverted cup.

Ok so we have 2 patterns all 10 agree that it is those patterns. Now i change chart to a 4 hour, and i ask them again, and now the previous head and shoulder has turned to a pattern of a plate. So as you can see patterns are subjective and so are all indicators. So in other words those things have less chance of working than a flip of a coin. And indeed  the flip of a coin, could outtrade most traders today. Sicne at least in flip of a coin your odds are 50%, with indicators much less.

Say Fibonacci is that subjective. Well where do i start the fibs from? noone has a clue, it could be from anywhere, so who says that level has to hold.

Crude is very fast and has lots of fake moves daily, be careful.

(edited)

On 1/13/2019 at 7:11 AM, Top Oil Trader said:

after now 3 months or so of watching crude daily, i've come to one conclusion.

This is also after talking to 2 pro traders who at least make money in eminis and have a good clue in crude, but not enough to trade it.

Now by good traders i mean people who are known as top day traders.

Here is the fact that they agree upon, if its subjective dont bother with it. Use only something that is clear.

Example, some of you mention Head and Shoulder or Cup and handle or bullish flag etc.

So say i have a head and shoulder setup on my chart, i ask 10 people 5 say no its not 5 say it is. What do i do? 

Now say the head and shoulder is on a 1 hour chart i ask 10 people they all say yes head and shoulder, they even say its also an inverted cup.

Ok so we have 2 patterns all 10 agree that it is those patterns. Now i change chart to a 4 hour, and i ask them again, and now the previous head and shoulder has turned to a pattern of a plate. So as you can see patterns are subjective and so are all indicators. So in other words those things have less chance of working than a flip of a coin. And indeed  the flip of a coin, could outtrade most traders today. Sicne at least in flip of a coin your odds are 50%, with indicators much less.

Say Fibonacci is that subjective. Well where do i start the fibs from? noone has a clue, it could be from anywhere, so who says that level has to hold.

Crude is very fast and has lots of fake moves daily, be careful.

Edited by A/Plague
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

oh no the super traders dont use indicators at all, im talking about the average trader. anyways, this week we should reach 47 - 48.

1 hour ago, Top Oil Trader said:

oh no the super traders dont use indicators at all, im talking about the average trader. anyways, this week we should reach 47 - 48.

do not use ? I have other information ...

(edited)

On 1/13/2019 at 4:36 PM, A/Plague said:

I do not use all this nonsense with cups and shoulders ... say hello to your guys super traders ... Friday was tense, now I'm in cash ... just watching Mowgli cartoons  :)

2019-01-12_01-40-33.png

These were very accurate trades A/plague - i saw the entry point at $48.10 was quite obvious - however i would like to know how did you determine the exit for the longs @ 52.89? The exit was perfect!

Edited by catch22

5 hours ago, catch22 said:

These were very accurate trades A/plague - i saw the entry point at $48.10 was quite obvious - however i would like to know how did you determine the exit for the longs @ 52.89? The exit was perfect!

happenstance
😄

19 hours ago, A/Plague said:
happenstance
😄

🤣 Gotta have some luck sometimes...

But let me rephrase - what confirmation were you looking at that told you the price keep rising and you keep holding - just price action alone or some other reasons?

(edited)

2 hours ago, catch22 said:

🤣 Gotta have some luck sometimes...

But let me rephrase - what confirmation were you looking at that told you the price keep rising and you keep holding - just price action alone or some other reasons?

You are an experienced trader .. any confirmation that the price will rise is one thing. Calculate the purpose of the movement is another. When you know the goal, the first does not matter. although I follow the situation. of course. the most stressful moment is the approach to the goal ..

Edited by A/Plague

On 1/18/2019 at 12:25 AM, A/Plague said:

You are an experienced trader .. any confirmation that the price will rise is one thing. Calculate the purpose of the movement is another. When you know the goal, the first does not matter. although I follow the situation. of course. the most stressful moment is the approach to the goal ..

Ok - so how do you know, or calculate, the goal?

(edited)

D

Edited by A/Plague
  • Great Response! 1

Assuming we end up with oil trading in a tight range in 2019, I would think we have a perfect environment for buy/rites.  Buy the stock, and then write (sell) a call.  Any comments, or thoughts?

13 hours ago, A/Plague said:

Did you study Higher Mathematics? Can you use a slide rule?833708676_.jpeg.2ac8750da33f70c538979355103c7e4f.jpeg I think that few people on this forum have even seen it :) Do you know what descriptive geometry is? it is the best means for developing spatial imagination :) If you are not familiar with these things, you are unlikely to understand something :)

Yes i did study higher mathematics, tho long ago now, i think most of it is forgotten!

Descriptive geometry - indeed, i have used this in practice for 3D CAD design of certain projects i have completed... All be it, alot more automated using software these days, we have little need for the slide rule anymore :)

Regardless - i would appreciate your definition of these goals and how you arrive at them - or even simply how you use descriptive geometry to define the problem would be interesting at the very least :)