SP

Pelosi Elevates Climate Change On Day One

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:40 AM, Rodent said:

I, Rodent, hereby announce my candidacy for Congress, despite my complete lack of qualifications, just like nearly every other congressman...err, or Congresswoman. Congress person. Whatever. 

Well you do have experience with nuts. Not sure it transitions to the nuts on capital hill but why not give it a shot.  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

(edited)

10 hours ago, Bobby Cullari said:

We really need to address climate change and yes, "global warming". SHAME ON ALL YOU DENIERS! The science is clear, and when our planet runs out of oil and petroleum industrial potential, we need to get right on curing global warming along with poverty, war and hunger. 

At least the homeless won't be cold, 'cuz of global warming. See? There is always a silver lining....

more junk science..

https://eaglerising.com/63729/scientists-admit-math-error-led-to-alarming-results-in-major-global-warming-study/

Global warming doesn't exist,  for example,   if it did,  New York City would be under water by now,  just ask Al Gore.... 9_9

The below links list much reliable data that shows global warming does not exist... 

http://www.climatedepot.com

http://climate4you.com

Edited by Illurion

On 1/5/2019 at 12:40 AM, Rodent said:

I, Rodent, hereby announce my candidacy for Congress, despite my complete lack of qualifications, just like nearly every other congressman...err, or Congresswoman. Congress person. Whatever. 

2 hours ago, Cowpoke said:

Well you do have experience with nuts. Not sure it transitions to the nuts on capital hill but why not give it a shot.  lol

Rodent would be a great moderator of the nuts on capital hill.

4bc31fe52b731f93b2034a4920857040e2c9203a45e385c6d1ab36c133c5f72d.jpg

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

4 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Is it scary that I am unable to determine whether you are being serious or just joking?

He is actually Al Gore in disguise...

• Haha 1

The notion that humans don't significantly effect the environment is pretty naive, we have fundamentally changed it. Modern agriculture is essential to feeding the planet, but while farming has enabled and created the development of civilization, it also forever changed the nature of the planet as long as people exist in large numbers. The sea of grass that was the midwest, the massive buffalo migrations, it won't happen again. But that doesn't doom the planet, it just changes it, and the person who thinks they really have the net effect of what we do is guilty of hubris. 

Literally half the data created recorded in history has been in just the last two years and we are only beginning to get a handle on how to manage it. This is actually a pretty good time to be alive. 

My first really serious statistical analysis of something proved me completely wrong to my belief structure of the time, and it was a process I was literally betting my life on in a military aviation role, and had it wrong. Fortunately I never got lit-up by an I-HAWK, so my ignorance wasn't punished, but I did learn being stupid and lucky is not the same as being good. We often truly don't know our impact. But doesn't mean we aren't impacting. Trying to fix something without knowing the impact, sometimes the fix is worse than what was broken. Not polluting, when you have the option, is to my mind, good.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2

1 hour ago, J S said:

The Rodents has his  her head up his her ass and is a right wing prick (umm, maybe the female version of the male appendage, which then makes the act impossible) moderator.  Go ahead and ban me M.F.

As a former forum moderator I welcomed dissent, but hated it when posters messed up their facts. 

1 hour ago, J S said:

<below>

Ah, it now makes sense why she banned me, on the post where I got nailed.  That seems to be stating the obvious!

It hit too close to home.  I am so very amused.  Should other readers care? 

To be blunt there are too many far right wing conservatives on here, whose value system can be predicted by a simple predictive model.   Why else would you use a "predictive model?"

You do not have free thought.  So we don't have to pay a penny for them any more? 

Liberals call me conservative, and conservatives call me liberal.  How would that be relevant to providing information into a forum, or arguing a matter on its merits?  

I am the true independent and not libertarian.  And by telling us this I hope you feel better.  But will it make your contributions any better than this drivel?

FRACTURED FAIRY TALES:

Let's keep it Professional, Boys & Girls..........

The industry, our customers, and investors are watching.