Tom Kirkman

Trump inclined to declare national emergency if talks continue to stall - Twitter hides this as "sensitive material"

18 hours ago, Red said:

I fully appreciate that you cannot present a cogent argument, but remain unsure why you believe the judiciary will not apply the law.  Again, you just throw your opinions around without any supporting evidence.  

You don't seem to appreciate anything.

It is you without a cogent argument.   You are just "arguing" for the sake of doing so.

TXPower is correct.

REAL AMERICANS that actually know what they are talking about,  know from experience,  that the Judiciary has been corrupted,  AND ALMOST CERTAINLY WILL "NOT" APPLY THE "LAW AS IT IS WRITTEN" in many cases.

It is called "Judicial Activism",  and represents an unconstitutional breach of the separation of powers.

Nowhere in the Constitution is permission given for Judges to "create law" by "interpreting a law differently than it is written,  and issuing an order that the Judicial interpretation should supplant the written law."

Yet,  this type of garbage has been occurring for years and there are reams of internet documentation about it,  especially in the 9th Circus,   which is what TXPower is talking about.

So,  it is YOU,  who are just throwing your opinions around.

This is America,  not Australia.

Trump is working to fix this,  and hopefully,  his speech tonight will address part of it, by removing the court from the playing field.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Illurion said:

You don't seem to appreciate anything.  That's your opinion.

It is you without a cogent argument.   You are just "arguing" for the sake of doing so.  I regularly link to sources confirming my claims.  I also outline what a counterparty needs in order for an argument to be valid.

TXPower is correct.  

REAL AMERICANS that actually know what they are talking about,  Let's hope that's not an oxymeoron know from experience,  that the Judiciary has been corrupted,  AND ALMOST CERTAINLY WILL "NOT" APPLY THE "LAW AS IT IS WRITTEN" in many cases.  OTHER Americans know the limitations of laws and how legal opinions can differ.

It is called "Judicial Activism",  and represents an unconstitutional breach of the separation of powers.  That is not a logical sense.

Nowhere in the Constitution is permission given for Judges to "create law" by "interpreting a law differently than it is written, Again, that is not a logical sense given the separation of powers  and issuing an order that the Judicial interpretation should supplant the written law."  How exactly can that happen?  Legal interpretations of laws set legal precedents on how what is written can be viewed - no more no less.

Yet,  this type of garbage has been occurring for years and there are reams of internet documentation about it,  especially in the 9th Circus,   which is what TXPower is talking about.  Each country has its own system of laws, and in the USA where matters can be disputed the ultimate authority is the Supreme Court.  What are you personally doing about what your are dissatisfied  with?

So,  it is YOU,  who are just throwing your opinions around.  I say when I offer my opinion, and otherwise am quite prepared to back my claims with references.

This is America,  not Australia.  Yes, by which you mean .....

Trump is working to fix this,  and hopefully,  his speech tonight will address part of it, by removing the court from the playing field.  So you know about peads, do you?

Letting this cool down - will open this back up tomorrow. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/7/2019 at 8:02 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

For those not aware, there are several National Emergency Executive Orders that are currently in effect in the U.S. 

Update.  Continuation of National Emergency.  This National Emergency will be published in the Federal Register.

https://twitter.com/POTUS_Schedule/status/1085626502123798529

fd9386f68cc2eaf7fad4775841b1200411d256820d9bd868658551c69ebf92bc.png