Marina Schwarz

Brain-Controlled TVs

Have you considered the option of unplugging your TV?  I deliberately lived without a TV for a couple years.  Frees up a lot of time. 

1a6a343fb07fc7e25e31e3628335248c66c785fc18bd72c8afb1a5b98a5fc3d9.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Have you considered the option of unplugging your TV?  I deliberately lived without a TV for a couple years.  Frees up a lot of time. 

I can't believe you even suggested that. I'm going to have nightmares now about no TV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Rodent said:

"...aims to make Samsung's televisions more accessible for people with physical disabilities like quadriplegia,"

By the time they can effectively integrate neurons with electronics they should  also be able to replace nerves with electronics and therefore solve quadriplegia...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rodent said:

I can't believe you even suggested that. I'm going to have nightmares now about no TV.

Have you tried having only one or two bottles of TV a day?  The withdrawl symptoms are usually easier if you go cold turkey, though. 

• Haha 1

I obviously didn't read till the end, I admit. But @JunoTen has a point. A point that hopefully scientists would address.

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

We've lived without the joys of TV for a decade now, I think. Which doesn't mean we don't watch TV, we just don't watch news and shows, and stuff like that. But see me binging on The Walking Dead... Life's much better without the table d'hôte.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Have you tried having only one or two bottles of TV a day?  The withdrawl symptoms are usually easier if you go cold turkey, though. 

5023587.jpg

58 minutes ago, Rodent said:

5023587.jpg

TV withdrawal symptoms be like 

_20181224_075840.JPG

86e5457da0eff097ae927a406edafd30670d8a323c93b3d05e3303e2e7e01e90.jpg.adf9d14ca39402d57311258947d188d5.jpg