Apparently, global warming contributes to Canadian LNG production.  It's just a Canadian thing.

(edited)

9 hours ago, Marina Schwarz said:

B.C.’s emissions rising, figures show, as activists point finger at LNG

Um. There has been no LNG production at all in B.C. ever but emissions are rising. I'm confused.

Yes, I am confused too. I see where they slipped in the article about more ppl means more cars, need to go electric. LOL More electric is more carbon unless electricity is all nuclear or windmill. Don't think solar works too well up there yet to be cost effective. 

Some Canadian officials are just not right in the head. The population pays for it in the end. 

1. 2013 – 4.61 Million

2. 2014 – 4.631 Million

3. 2015 – 4.68 Million

4. 2016 – 4.707 Million

5. 2017 – 4.7284 Million

Predicting the 2018 population of British Columbia is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.02368 Million people. Hence, the population of British Columbia in 2018 is forecast to be 4.7284 Million + 0.02368 Million = 4.75208 Million. So, the population of British Columbia in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 4.75208 Million.

Edited by Old-Ruffneck

I think more people are also buying bigger cars that consumer more fuel. I have a vague memory of some research pointing in that direction. Anyone with a better memory?