CMOP

Get First Access To The Oilprice App!

The Way You Receive Oil & Energy News Is Changing - For The Better.

- Be The First To Download Our New App
Apple App Store
Google Play Store
OilPrice.com App Video

We are excited to announce the launch of the Oilprice.com app.

With instant access to news and industry data, the app has been designed with the Oilprice Community in mind to deliver to the minute stats and global insight at your fingertips.

We are delighted to invite the Oilprice.com Community to be the first to download the free app. The app is now available, free of change, for download through the App Store and Google Play.

OilPrice App Screenshots

App Features Include:

• Energy News: Featured and trending stories in energy, oil news, alternative energy, finance news, geopolitics and more.
  • Oil Prices: Get 200+ live global oil prices including WTI Crude & Brent Crude as well as OPEC blends, Canadian blends and US blends with price charts and comparison tools.
  • Market Data: Get the latest real-time oil news and price data as well as market analysis at your fingertips.
  • Alert Notifications: Receive daily news alerts from the energy topics and stocks that matter to you.
  • Customizable Stock Alerts: Customize your personalized oil stock portfolio to notify you whenever stock has gone up or down - you set the prices, you set your targets.

The Oilprice App is available for free download at the
App Store and Google Play Store. 

For more information and to provide us with feedback please contact
support@oilprice.com
abc2713a-c4b6-4c8d-8331-a8ed56a9df52.jpg
bfae226f-03dd-4e36-9f27-9be79828f689.jpg

It's been a long time coming! 

Today we are releasing the Oilprice app to our community members first! 

Your feedback is extremely important to us. We built the Oilprice app with our community members in mind to deliver actionable insights and oil blend notifications on the go. 

We look forward to your feedback!

Best,
Oilprice Team

Wow you beautiful people are so amazing for creating this app in this tremendous site,i must confess it's a fabulous one ok!!!..Thanks so much and may God.A bless you as well ok?..GRACE#

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

A good app that works!

what kind of reply i ndt understand is this offering us tranding signals on oil prices or what there goes my email adress sibandam89@gmail.com send some im interested

• Name CARLOS CABRERA
    • Country or city where you reside BRAZIL
  • Industry that you work in UPSTREAM/DRILLING HORIZONTALS
  • Company HALLIBURTON
  • Years of Experience + 35
  • Expertise LWD, DIRECTIONAL, GEOSTEERING, PETROPHYSICS
  • Like 1

I have already downloaded oil price app in my mobile but i didnot get register my name as member in Oil Price.com' web. I now got registered. I have gone through the news regarding energy through this web which it has possessed latest and update reports and moreover has eminent analysts and reporters. In view of energy's news and analysts' report  it stands occupy in first class in international level comparing top Bloomberg,CNBC,Investing com and Rutter etc.In fact i am following  oil price.com regularly and earning in crude oil trading based on news and analysts' report. Thank this oil price.com

I AM GM TECHENICAL

In my opinion, the downward pricing of the crude oil is cause by what is not talked about: the shorting of commodities on the market place. The following scenario could have been set up right from the beginning; create a fight Russian Federation and Saudi Arabia against the directive of OPEC.

Pump more crude; results precipitation of the crude price downward by flooding the market; it would be reasonable to think those two actors  (RF & Kingdom of S A) might have agreed on positioning their short bets on the international market before creating the surplus of oil.

If this did really happened, then they are laughing all the way to the bank, at the expanses of small producers. Another item suggesting this idea is not so far fetch: Saudis are buying EU petroleum company to further control the oil pricing and achieving immense profit once the crude oil prices comes   back to a so call "normal" 50 to 60 dollar a barrel if not more.

Another factor noted: no one from the Federation or the Kingdom of SA are complaining......very strange! No?

I like the apps, especially work well in iphone & ipad