DC

U.S. Backs Venezuela's New President!

(edited)

Hooray! 

US President Donald Trump has said he recognises Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaidó as interim president.

It came minutes after the 35-year-old declared himself as acting leader in Caracas on Wednesday.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-46980913

What will this mean for the people, government, corruption, humanity, and the oil markets? 

Edited by Microbio-glutonist
  • Like 2

3dcb6f6c5baf0e5abd168926881e44ed3d4e0cbcfe6b78396f368c129662dd7c.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

3dcb6f6c5baf0e5abd168926881e44ed3d4e0cbcfe6b78396f368c129662dd7c.png

I see you and Newt are up early this morning stirring the pot!

I am very excited to see this happening, I'm afraid the military will stay with Maduro a little longer, just prolonging the eventual over throw.  I hope Maduro has a flash of reality, and simply disappears,  he can retire with as much as he's already looted, we let him walk away.  That would be best for him, and for the rest of the people of Venezuela.   But that's not going to happen, he's still a greedy, narcissist, and he will likely die in the next year as he struggles to keep his power.  Sad, sad, sad, that a lot of innocent people have been, and will continue to be hurt because he simply can not walk away.

• Like 3

(edited)

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

image_29e4fb1f-08c9-4ea4-9da8-c10ba2cd42a420190127_151657.jpg

Unfortunately, Venezuela, a beautiful, resource-rich, country with gracious and amazing people has been an extraordinarily politically toxic place for many years. Western society MUST return to the era of Freedom, Liberty, Justice, the Rule-of-Law. It sickens me that America and other western democracies no longer consider or uphold their place and responsibility in humanity. They must do more!

Energy-rich nations like Venezuela should be first-world countries with advanced economies. Instead, the people are forced to live in squalor. Regardless of political leanings, ALL humanity MUST see this chart and realize that corruption, graft, and totalitarianism destroys civilizations. What a waste! 

Oilprice.com represents an opportunity for individuals to express varying opinions about energy and other topics. Imagine living in a country where the Internet and other media is blocked; additionally, there are no rights of free expression, speech, or assembly. 

This is not a fight over oil; it is a fight over what the oil will buy, FREEDOM!

Edited by Microbio-glutonist
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1