rainman

'Get A Loan,' Commerce Chief Tells Unpaid Federal Workers

Recommended Posts

(edited)

30 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

We need real walls to keep people out. Sensors are secondary and don't stop anyone. The Democrats want MORE illegal aliens. 

(extremely low power) sensors can sense people and are far more cost effective than Trump's "figurative" wall, especially in remote areas. They can be connected together so the border patrol can be informed. Hell, protocols such as MQTT were developed first in the oil industry and are used for such "digital borders". 

We need a lot of jobs in the construction sector, just not in 50 year old technology. 

Edited by surrept33
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

(extremely low power) sensors can sense people and are far more cost effective than Trump's "figurative" wall, especially in remote areas. They can be connected together so the border patrol can be informed. Hell, protocols such as MQTT were developed first in the oil industry and are used for such "digital borders". 

We need a lot of jobs in the construction sector, just not in 50 year old technology. 

The Democrats and RINOS want more illegal immigrant cheap labor and more votes. That is all there is to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

The Democrats and RINOS want more illegal immigrant cheap labor and more votes. That is all there is to it. 

Rino is a silly pejorative. Idealogical purity isn't very conducive for a well functional congress or breaking through the hyperpolarity we have right now. 

IMHO, we need much better guest worker programs, common sense pathways to citizens to those who have established relationships in the US (think DACA), etc. These are things that previous Republican administrations would have supported. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Rino is a silly pejorative. Idealogical purity isn't very conducive for a well functional congress or breaking through the hyperpolarity we have right now. 

IMHO, we need much better guest worker programs, common sense pathways to citizens to those who have established relationships in the US (think DACA), etc. These are things that previous Republican administrations would have supported. We have all sorts of pathways and legal ways to immigrate. It is never enough for the crony capitalists.

 

Let the illegals aready here have permits to pick the crops and go back and forth to Mexico. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

It is very disgusting to read this. It's such a shame that the authorities treat people like this. They don't care about them at all. Delaying pensions and salaries is very unfair. You can suspend the construction of shopping centers, roads, but don't deprive people of honestly earned money. I hate credit in general. The maximum is a mortgage and then only if you can safely save 10 percent of the amount. My mother was once not paid a salary and we couldn't pay for the apartment. Her former classmate suggested https://www.yhdistalaina.com/yhdistelylaina-kokemuksia/ to take out another loan. Thank God, we were treated leniently and we didn't go bankrupt.

Edited by TherWalkSv
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TherWalkSv said:

It is very disgusting to read this. It's such a shame that the authorities treat people like this. They don't care about them at all. Delaying pensions and salaries is very unfair. You can suspend the construction of shopping centers, roads, but don't deprive people of honestly earned money.

Here, here.

While it promotes dilution of our races in the USA, it adheres to the principle of our Christ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.