Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marina Schwarz

$100 Bln Drone Market

Definitely. But we'll also get a whole new sort of bad guys armed with drone-blockers or however they are called. That should be fun as well.

Drone fitted with cameras are increasingly being used in floating roof tank Inspections even when a tank is operating. Drones are used for inaccessible pipeline areas for assessing the health of the inaccessible pipelines. The use of drones were earlier limited to military purposes , now they are in the free market and  retailers now using them for transport , engineering and inspection, refiners are using them for inspections and flaw detection etc. Drones are very popular now a days and drone market is still in its late introduction phase and starting to grow. Along with its growth, it will evolve as a powerful and new found tool and technology which definitely have unlimited market potential and can not be estimated right at this moment. There are lot of Chinese drone toys fitted with AI and remote sensors being used by our children in the street. Drones are becoming omnipresent !! In my lifetime, I wish I could travel and disappear with my wife using drones 😍