Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AB

7 million Americans Behind on Auto Loan Payments, a Red Flag For The Economy

A record 7 million Americans are 90 days or more behind on their auto loan payments, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York reported. That is even more than during the wake of the financial crisis.

Economists warn that this is a red flag. Despite the strong economy and low unemployment rate, many Americans are struggling to pay their bills.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/02/12/record-million-americans-are-months-behind-their-car-payments-red-flag-economy/?utm_term=.c9d07347760f

I did not encounter this, I was able to easily pay off the loan for a car

(edited)

Many people do not know what is profitable – to take an apartment on a mortgage or rent a house for rent. For any option, you need money. When there are not so many of them, you need to look for an acceptable solution. Much depends on the economic situation in the country and the exchange rate. When making decisions about obtaining a mortgage, you need to know about the disadvantages of this option in order to calculate everything correctly, so my wife and I turned to Mortgage Advice Manchester to solve this problem and provide qualified advice on mortgage loans in Manchester. We were completely satisfied.

Edited by TherWalkSv