IG

Former United Nations Scientist says the UN is lying about Global Warming and Sea-Level changes

1 minute ago, Red said:

I suppose FACTS will never get in the way of a story from science deniers.

Silly you.

The IPCC gentleman is an actual Scientist.

I will take his word over yours anytime.

He is also backed up by all of the other well known facts about the affect of the SUN on the Earth.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Illurion said:

Silly you.

He is also backed up by all of the other well known facts about the affect of the SUN on the Earth.

That is not a cogent defence.  You need to show what information is being relied upon.  Some scientists outlive their usefulness - Nils has been making his nonsensical claims for several decades that I am aware, and never yet has provided any data showing his ideas have merit.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Red said:

That is not a cogent defence.  You need to show what information is being relied upon.  Some scientists outlive their usefulness - Nils has been making his nonsensical claims for several decades that I am aware, and never yet has provided any data showing his ideas have merit.

See...  You have admitted you have lost by resorting to playing with words...

I do not need to DEFEND anything.

I do not have to SHOW anything.

The Scientist was quite coherent in what he said.

The video,  with his own words,  is filled with FACTUAL DATA and charts...

But,  of course,   FACTS mean nothing to you....  especially facts that point out the errors in your belief system...

I suppose now you will make some "witty" phrase or use some "silly symbol" to insult me as you take your ball and go home...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Illurion said:

See...  You have admitted you have lost by resorting to playing with words...

You are an inveterate liar.

Here is how well regarded your paragon of science is:

'In 1995, Mörner gave several courses in dowsing at Stockholm University in the summer program, and also outside of the university. He claimed that dowsing could be used not only to find water, but also to discover Curry and Hartmann lines. When reported in the press, he received sharp criticism from the Swedish scientific community and the Swedish skepticism movement. Mörner persisted and the conflict escalated, leading to a formal ban from the president of the university to teach dowsing, citing the Law on Higher Education, until he could present scientific evidence for dowsing. In the summer of 1996 Mörner held a symposium at the university where he presented what he considered to be supporting evidence for his teachings. A committee appointed by the university dismissed Mörner's claims in December 1996. He was named "Confuser of the Year" for 1995 by Vetenskap och Folkbildning, a Swedish organisation in support of the broadening the understanding of the scientific method. The renowned American skepticist James Randi offered him a reward of USD971000 if Mörner could show that dowsing worked in a scientifically controlled experiment. Mörner later rejected the offer." - from Wiki 

The poor old chap lost his marbles a long time ago.

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Red said:

You are an inveterate liar.

Here is how well regarded your paragon of science is:

'In 1995, Mörner gave several courses in dowsing at Stockholm University in the summer program, and also outside of the university. He claimed that dowsing could be used not only to find water, but also to discover Curry and Hartmann lines. When reported in the press, he received sharp criticism from the Swedish scientific community and the Swedish skepticism movement. Mörner persisted and the conflict escalated, leading to a formal ban from the president of the university to teach dowsing, citing the Law on Higher Education, until he could present scientific evidence for dowsing. In the summer of 1996 Mörner held a symposium at the university where he presented what he considered to be supporting evidence for his teachings. A committee appointed by the university dismissed Mörner's claims in December 1996. He was named "Confuser of the Year" for 1995 by Vetenskap och Folkbildning, a Swedish organisation in support of the broadening the understanding of the scientific method. The renowned American skepticist James Randi offered him a reward of USD971000 if Mörner could show that dowsing worked in a scientifically controlled experiment. Mörner later rejected the offer." - from Wiki 

The poor old chap lost his marbles a long time ago.

And you call yourself an intelligent person....!  9_9

Dowsing has been used for thousands of years.

It exists.

There is nothing new to that.

The fact that there is "no scientific basis" for it is irrelevant...

All that means is that our SCIENCE has not yet figured out how it is done....

There is "no scientific basis for the existence of GOD",  yet GOD still exists,  and no one can prove otherwise.

Officially there is no proper understanding of the "science" of dowsing,   but many "dowsers" have proven their detection ability in the past.

I suppose it has something to do "BIOLOGICALLY" with the "INDIVIDUAL PERSON WHO IS THE DOWSER."

In other words,   i do not believe that "dowsing" can be "taught",  as it is MUST be something "genetic" to the individual.

For example,   there are  "electric eels"  that generate electricity in their body,  and use the electricity to "shock" their enemies as a "defense mechanism."

DOWSERS NO DOUBT HAVE SOME GENETIC ABILITY TO DETECT THE PRESENCE OF THINGS THAT A NORMAL HUMAN CANNOT.

As an example from my own life,   one of my neighbors has a Son,   and that Son has a VERY SPECIFIC GENETIC TRAIT....

(  ps:   that SON now lives in Sydney Australia the last i heard. )

HIS BODY GENERATES A VERY POWERFUL MAGNETIC FIELD.......

His name is Eric,   and i found out about this years ago when his Father told me about it.

THE BOY COULD NOT POSSESS ANY CREDIT CARDS...!!!!!!!!!!

THE "MAGNETIC" FIELD THAT HIS BODY CREATES,  "WIPES" THE DATA OFF OF THE "MAGNETIC STRIP" THAT WAS ATTACHED TO ALL CREDIT CARDS AT THE TIME.

So none of his credit cards would work in ATM's.

As a test,  i took one of my MUSIC CASSETTE TAPES to Eric,  and had him hold it in his hand.

His body "degaussed" the tape.......  Erased all of the music encoded on the magnetic tape of the cassette.

Just by holding it in his hand....

he did that in front of my very eyes....

THE BOYS DOCTORS COULD NEVER TELL THE FATHER WHAT THE EXACT GENETIC TRAIT THAT ERIC POSSESSES THAT LETS HIM DO WHAT HE DOES...

But that doesn't change the fact that he can do it...!!!

In conclusion RED,    the Scientist is correct,   DOWSING does work,  and there are people that can do it.   

That is an established fact in history....

What is obvious though,  is that while the Scientist,  like myself,   recognize that DOWSING WORKS,   we , ourselves,   are unable to do it...

If the Scientist is making ANY MISTAKE,  it is wasting his time trying to convince "closed-minded" people to "open their minds"....

So RED,  you really should not be saying things about other people based on the fact that you,  or others,  do not understand how,  or why they do what they do.

You need to have more faith.

I know there is a GOD,  because,   the fact that,    SCIENTIFIC PRINCIPLES,  WITH ALL OF THEIR EXACTNESS,  EXISTS EVERYWHERE,  PROVES THAT GOD EXISTS,  BECAUSE SOMETHING LIKE THAT DOESN'T JUST 'HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT."

The man is right.    Global Warming doesn't exist,  only Cyclical Changes on a Global Basis that are caused by the SUN.

And DOWSERS exist also.

Have a nice day.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Illurion said:

Dowsing has been used for thousands of years.  It exists.  There is nothing new to that.

Dowsing has proven time and time again to be fallacious.  It's why Randi has never had to give away any money to fakes.  And again, unlike your claim, dowsing has been explained many times.

As for your understanding of science, there is nothing from you in these forums.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Marina Schwarz said:

Do go on.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c416d302e5267706b

yes.

life is fascinating...

such strange things...

a little over a month ago,  before i got ill again,   i was driving my Grandson to school.

while sitting at a corner,   i saw a workman for the local Electric Authority walking along the side of the road.

the guy had a small "wand" like device with a "box" on the end,   in his hand.

he was walking along the side of the road,  with the wand lowered down to the ground.

kind of like a metal detector.

i lowered my window,  and asked him what the wand was ?

he said it detected underground cables by detecting the "electrical current and magnetic field" that the cables give off.

i wonder if the "genetic ability" that the people that can dowse,  have,  is something like that wand.

which brings up the question of ,  WHAT QUALITIES DOES "WATER" HAVE THAT COULD BE USED TO "DETECT" IT...?

please pass the butter for my popcorn...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

in the video from the UN Scientist,  he shows charts stating that the Solar affects on the Earth come in "60 year Cycles":   a 30 year "up",  followed by a 30 year "down"....   over and over again...

fascinating...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Red said:

Dowsing has proven time and time again to be fallacious.  It's why Randi has never had to give away any money to fakes.  And again, unlike your claim, dowsing has been explained many times.

As for your understanding of science, there is nothing from you in these forums.

Fascinating..

Using your own words..

HOW CAN SOMETHING THAT YOU SAY DOES NOT EXIST,  SOMETHING THAT IS "FALLACIOUS",    BE  "EXPLAINED MANY TIMES ?"

HOW DO YOU  "EXPLAIN",  "NOTHING." ?

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Illurion said:

a little over a month ago,  before i got ill again,   i was driving my Grandson to school.

Hi Illurion.  Wondered where you'd gone.  Did they have to get out the paddles again?  Keep fighting the good fight, my friend.  Hope you're recovering well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

Hi Illurion.  Wondered where you'd gone.  Did they have to get out the paddles again?  Keep fighting the good fight, my friend.  Hope you're recovering well.

Yeah.

Thanks for missing me...

I am back.

I died again on January 21st.

My defibrillator brought me back,  but it took several shocks this time,  and it drained the battery of my Pacemaker / Defibrillator,   so they had to cut me open and give me a new one again with a full battery.

There were complications,  and i spent 2 weeks in the hospital.

I have been home for a week now,  but too weak to get out of bed.

I am better now.

Not sure if i will survive the next big one...

But it does feel good to be talking to you guys again...

In fact,  i am even having fun arguing with RED.....!!!!!!   9_9

Isn't life fun....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

For forum purposes, I think we should start calling you Fred Sanford.  Just kidding, very happy to have you back irritating Red and others. :) 

image.png.fb07b8821a7cae1282881d02bfad7af9.png

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Illurion said:

Fascinating..

Using your own words..

HOW CAN SOMETHING THAT YOU SAY DOES NOT EXIST,  SOMETHING THAT IS "FALLACIOUS",    BE  "EXPLAINED MANY TIMES ?"

HOW DO YOU  "EXPLAIN",  "NOTHING." ?

Dowsing exists. Stupid people exist. Nonsense exists. Read the above post for evidence.

24 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

For forum purposes, I think we should start calling you Fred Sanford.  Just kidding, very happy to have you back irritating Red and others. :) 

image.png.fb07b8821a7cae1282881d02bfad7af9.png

Fine with me.

Call me FRED anytime...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Illurion said:

Fine with me.

Call me FRED anytime...

How about fRed?  Ha-ha! 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

18 hours ago, Illurion said:

Silly you.

A discredited one.

What do you think about him trying to teach dowsing - effectively a form of divination? 

Perhaps he interprets his global warming data from reading smoke, tea leaves, chicken bones or his crystal ball? 

16 hours ago, Illurion said:

And you call yourself an intelligent person....!  9_9

Dowsing has been used for thousands of years.

It exists.

There is nothing new to that.

There is "no scientific basis for the existence of GOD",  yet GOD still exists,  and no one can prove otherwise.

Officially there is no proper understanding of the "science" of dowsing,   but many "dowsers" have proven their detection ability in the past.

I suppose it has something to do "BIOLOGICALLY" with the "INDIVIDUAL PERSON WHO IS THE DOWSER."

In other words,   i do not believe that "dowsing" can be "taught",  as it is MUST be something "genetic" to the individual.

For example,   there are  "electric eels"  that generate electricity in their body,  and use the electricity to "shock" their enemies as a "defense mechanism."

DOWSERS NO DOUBT HAVE SOME GENETIC ABILITY TO DETECT THE PRESENCE OF THINGS THAT A NORMAL HUMAN CANNOT.

As an example from my own life,   one of my neighbors has a Son,   and that Son has a VERY SPECIFIC GENETIC TRAIT....

(  ps:   that SON now lives in Sydney Australia the last i heard. )

HIS BODY GENERATES A VERY POWERFUL MAGNETIC FIELD.......

His name is Eric,   and i found out about this years ago when his Father told me about it.

THE BOY COULD NOT POSSESS ANY CREDIT CARDS...!!!!!!!!!!

THE "MAGNETIC" FIELD THAT HIS BODY CREATES,  "WIPES" THE DATA OFF OF THE "MAGNETIC STRIP" THAT WAS ATTACHED TO ALL CREDIT CARDS AT THE TIME.

So none of his credit cards would work in ATM's.

As a test,  i took one of my MUSIC CASSETTE TAPES to Eric,  and had him hold it in his hand.

His body "degaussed" the tape.......  Erased all of the music encoded on the magnetic tape of the cassette.

Just by holding it in his hand....

he did that in front of my very eyes....

THE BOYS DOCTORS COULD NEVER TELL THE FATHER WHAT THE EXACT GENETIC TRAIT THAT ERIC POSSESSES THAT LETS HIM DO WHAT HE DOES...

But that doesn't change the fact that he can do it...!!!

In conclusion RED,    the Scientist is correct,   DOWSING does work,  and there are people that can do it.   

That is an established fact in history....

What is obvious though,  is that while the Scientist,  like myself,   recognize that DOWSING WORKS,   we , ourselves,   are unable to do it...

If the Scientist is making ANY MISTAKE,  it is wasting his time trying to convince "closed-minded" people to "open their minds"....

So RED,  you really should not be saying things about other people based on the fact that you,  or others,  do not understand how,  or why they do what they do.

You need to have more faith.

I know there is a GOD,  because,   the fact that,    SCIENTIFIC PRINCIPLES,  WITH ALL OF THEIR EXACTNESS,  EXISTS EVERYWHERE,  PROVES THAT GOD EXISTS,  BECAUSE SOMETHING LIKE THAT DOESN'T JUST 'HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT."

The man is right.    Global Warming doesn't exist,  only Cyclical Changes on a Global Basis that are caused by the SUN.

And DOWSERS exist also.

Have a nice day.

I bet you are a firm believer in Homeopathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGIbOGu8q0

Illurion says

Oh Uri - I'm your No. 1 Fan 😄

UriGeller4Web.jpg

(edited)

1 hour ago, NickW said:

Illurion says

Oh Uri - I'm your No. 1 Fan 😄

UriGeller4Web.jpg

NickW:

Since you showed above that you read my earlier post in which i talked about Eric,  my neighbors son,  whose body generates a huge magnetic field.

I talked about how Eric could "degauss",  and erase the encoded data on magnetic strips on credit cards,  and "degauss" and wipe clean cassette audio tapes.

That is not all he could do.......

He could hold his hand out,  palm flat, facing down,  and as his hand came within an inch or so of METAL SPOONS,  THE SPOONS WOULD LEAP UP,  INTO THE AIR,  AND STICK TO THE UNDERSIDE OF HIS PALM...

His body was literally a magnet...

Once,  his Father called me over to fix his computer,  which was failing to dial out to the INTERNET after a lightning strike to the house in a storm the previous day...

After a few minutes,  i determined that the MODEM was the problem,  and that i would need to replace it.

Eric asked me what i thought was wrong with the modem,  and i said i did not know,  but that the lightning strike had probably fried the modem...

Eric then said "WELL IF ELECTRICITY FROM A LIGHTNING STRIKE BROKE IT,  MAYBE MY "PROBLEM" CAN FIX IT ! "

( note:  Eric referred to his magnetic field ability as "HIS PROBLEM",  because that is what it was to him.  a big, inconvenient problem that kept him from being like other people.. ie:  his credit cards would never work,  not even the magnetic strip on his Drivers License.  His car key fobs also didn't work,  and other things...   to him... it was all a big pain in the ass..... )

I was surprised,  and said "Ok"...

Eric then asked for the modem card,  which i handed to him...  ( it was essentially like a small motherboard )

Eric then used his fingers to slowly "caress",  and "smooth" over all of the various little circuits that were embedded onto the modem card.   After a minute or so,  he had "caressed" every square inch of the modem...

Eric then handed it back to me,  and i plugged it back into the pc.

After booting the computer back up,  I CLICKED TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET,  AND THE MODEM CORRECTLY CONNECTED ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT.......!!!!

No problem......   Eric's "problem" had fixed his Father's computer....!

So NickW,    in conclusion,    on most things in this world,  I HAVE AN OPEN MIND,   AS PEOPLE LIKE "ERIC" HAVE SHOWN ME THAT "GOD"  MAKES MOST ANYTHING POSSIBLE.........

Despite what all the nay-sayers of the world think...

So,  NickW,  you should perhaps rethink your views of the world,  and life,  as you seem very  "close-minded"  to me....

Edited by Illurion
  • Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 9:31 PM, Illurion said:

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/31472-un-ipcc-scientist-blows-whistle-on-un-climate-lies

Interesting read,  and good video in which he explains his points.

As Published in The New American...An Affiliated Publication of the "John Birch Society".....An Article Written by a Loon for a Magazine who's Editor can only see out of the "Far Right Corner of his Right Eye"!

• Upvote 2

(edited)

😄

Edited by NickW
Duplicate post

(edited)

On 2/14/2019 at 12:41 AM, Illurion said:

NickW:

Since you showed above that you read my earlier post in which i talked about Eric,  my neighbors son,  whose body generates a huge magnetic field.

I talked about how Eric could "degauss",  and erase the encoded data on magnetic strips on credit cards,  and "degauss" and wipe clean cassette audio tapes.

That is not all he could do.......

He could hold his hand out,  palm flat, facing down,  and as his hand came within an inch or so of METAL SPOONS,  THE SPOONS WOULD LEAP UP,  INTO THE AIR,  AND STICK TO THE UNDERSIDE OF HIS PALM...

His body was literally a magnet...

Once,  his Father called me over to fix his computer,  which was failing to dial out to the INTERNET after a lightning strike to the house in a storm the previous day...

After a few minutes,  i determined that the MODEM was the problem,  and that i would need to replace it.

Eric asked me what i thought was wrong with the modem,  and i said i did not know,  but that the lightning strike had probably fried the modem...

Eric then said "WELL IF ELECTRICITY FROM A LIGHTNING STRIKE BROKE IT,  MAYBE MY "PROBLEM" CAN FIX IT ! "

( note:  Eric referred to his magnetic field ability as "HIS PROBLEM",  because that is what it was to him.  a big, inconvenient problem that kept him from being like other people.. ie:  his credit cards would never work,  not even the magnetic strip on his Drivers License.  His car key fobs also didn't work,  and other things...   to him... it was all a big pain in the ass..... )

I was surprised,  and said "Ok"...

Eric then asked for the modem card,  which i handed to him...  ( it was essentially like a small motherboard )

Eric then used his fingers to slowly "caress",  and "smooth" over all of the various little circuits that were embedded onto the modem card.   After a minute or so,  he had "caressed" every square inch of the modem...

Eric then handed it back to me,  and i plugged it back into the pc.

After booting the computer back up,  I CLICKED TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET,  AND THE MODEM CORRECTLY CONNECTED ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT.......!!!!

No problem......   Eric's "problem" had fixed his Father's computer....!

So NickW,    in conclusion,    on most things in this world,  I HAVE AN OPEN MIND,   AS PEOPLE LIKE "ERIC" HAVE SHOWN ME THAT "GOD"  MAKES MOST ANYTHING POSSIBLE.........

Despite what all the nay-sayers of the world think...

So,  NickW,  you should perhaps rethink your views of the world,  and life,  as you seem very  "close-minded"  to me....

😄

What was his name - Carrie? 

Jimmy Hill1.jpg

Edited by NickW