curtis paproski

Trading Different types of Oil products

Hi there

I'm just wondering how does a person trade the different types of specific oils trading in each different country? 

For example the North Dakota Sweet and Sour was at a a multi year low for a couple weeks and has since reverted to its mean. Would have loved to taken advantage of that.

I have an interactive brokers account, I tried to search these but nothing came of it. Please help! 

Much thanks. 

TransCanada xl 

do you trade wti?

On 2/20/2019 at 2:41 PM, curtis paproski said:

Hi there

I'm just wondering how does a person trade the different types of specific oils trading in each different country? 

For example the North Dakota Sweet and Sour was at a a multi year low for a couple weeks and has since reverted to its mean. Would have loved to taken advantage of that.

I have an interactive brokers account, I tried to search these but nothing came of it. Please help! 

Much thanks. 

You need to stick to the liquid contracts. One is the CL  (Crude Light) in the CME, and the other is the WTI Brent over at the ICE exchange.  Just because contracts are available, it does not mean they are liquid, so always check volume. 

Matt Z 

check   what the  bench mark is  used   for   pricing  and  understand  how  to  read  platts pricing