Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TS

Kodak stock soars 50% on own cryptocurrency announcement

Too bad for anyone who missed this AMAZING run! $KODK up over 50% on news that it's launching its own cryptocurrency. Another indication that stocks can make a killing just by releasing blockchain-related news. 

• Upvote 1

Saw that too late. Probably not the best time to get in on this now to ride the upswing!

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 11.50.50 AM.png

Did this just come out of nowhere? Didn't even know Kodak was a thing anymore ... I guess if you're not a 'thing' these days, all you need to do is jump on the cryptocurrency bandwagon to get back on everyone's radar. 

59 minutes ago, Carlsbad said:

Did this just come out of nowhere? Didn't even know Kodak was a thing anymore ... I guess if you're not a 'thing' these days, all you need to do is jump on the cryptocurrency bandwagon to get back on everyone's radar. 

It was news to me. Not like I was following Kodak or anything, but I didn't see anything in the newswires before yesterday.

Actually, you wouldn't have been too late to make some nice day-trading $$. It's up over 80% right now!

haha. a second ago ... can't catch it right now. super volatile and all over the place. can't lock it in. 

Great stock story, though. Just think, $KODK was in down until 2004 and used to be huge. What's left emerged from bankruptcy. All they did was announce they will use blockchain tech to help photographers secure digital rights--and KodakCoin sets this stock in major motion after being a deadbeat for so long. 

Closed down a bit at $10.60 but still an sweet run.

Hope you boys got out while the getting out was good ... see it's lost a lot since yesterday. 

Moneygram also just jumped on this speeding bandwagon and it's stock is doing nicely as a result ...