sec violation
Public Companies that attended OPEC "THREAT DINNER" at CERRAWEEK must disclose any risks in their SEC Financial filings.

(edited)

A Threat by an International Oil Cartel OPEC is a VERY SERIOUS RISK To Shareholders and needs to be taken seriously.  

OPEC SEC GEN IS NOT SOMEONE LIKE A POSTER ON THIS BULLETIN BOARD. . . . .  after all he is THE SEC GENERAL OF OPEC .

Must hold Trump Administration,Public Banks, Investment Funds and Oil Co's accountable to report these blatant threats. 

Public Companies that attended OPEC "THREAT DINNER" at CERRAWEEK must disclose any risks in their SEC Financial filings.

This administration is in the pockets of the oil companies. Trump "goto" man for US Energy policy is  his buddy Continental Resources CEO Harry Hamm (Who in 2014 wanted to start a US Oil Cartel, and call it "Cowboyistan".  I'm not kidding.  The same CEO that ran up over $5 Billion in Debt, Can't afford a dividend for shareholders and is behind the curve  in implementing latest technology and digitization methods to make his company competitive for the  coming consolidation.

One attendee to the dinner (whom spoke anonymously for fear of reprisal) stated it was an outright threat.

( OPEC tried to kill US SHALE IN 2014 to 2015. Didn't end well for Saudi Arabia. They lost 1/2 of their cash reserves . . . $450 Billion.)

THE ATTENDEES AT THE OPEC "THREAT DINNER" ARE VIOLATING SEC LAWS IF THEY FAIL TO INCLUDE RISK TO SHAREHOLDERS IN SEC FILINGS.

Partial List of Attendees:  Centennial,  Pioneer,  Hess,  Chesapeake,  Concho, Morgan Stanley, Fidelity Investments,  Most of these attendees have glossed over the "Threat Meeting" as just small talk.  Lets see if they mention in their next SEC filings.

FIVE U.S. oil companies including Conoco declined invitations for obvious conflicts of interest.  Good for you Lance.  You are to be commended.

ALSO, I believe DIAMONDBACK ENERGY attended  . . . . .  BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY "PUBLIC" COMMENTARY BY THEM. . . . YET.

IN Fact any attendees that help Saudi/OPEC to fix prices can be charged could be subject to Justice Department anti-trust charges for PRICE FIXING. 

Edited by JJCar
typo

(edited)

All publically traded companies are required to disclose risk in their filings.

1a is Continental's risk factors

https://last10k.com/sec-filings/clr

Edited by Justin Hicks
Additional information

If Trump is in the pockets of big oil why would he help Canada add to the glut. Canada like OPEC cut production to support pricing. Where is the outrage. 

If OPEC and Canada are wrong to cut production then Trump is wrong in distupting Iran and Venezuela.

You saying Trump and the Saudi are cut from the same cloth?

44 minutes ago, Boat said:

If Trump is in the pockets of big oil why would he help Canada add to the glut. Canada like OPEC cut production to support pricing. Where is the outrage. 

If OPEC and Canada are wrong to cut production then Trump is wrong in distupting Iran and Venezuela.

USA actually needs the heavy oil.  Too much super light stuff.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Boat said:

If Trump is in the pockets of big oil why would he help Canada add to the glut. Canada like OPEC cut production to support pricing. Where is the outrage

YES, Who are the biggest investors in Canada's Tar Sands  . . .  US Oil companies that sunk hundreds of $ Billions in Canada.  ex. EXXON majority ownership in Imperial Oil Tar Sands.  

Edited by JJCar

(edited)

On 3/26/2019 at 10:39 AM, Boat said:

No and Yes

No, I don't think TRUMP would cut up a dissident journalist like Khashoggie with bone saws like Mohammad Bin Salman did (as confirmed by CIA)

No, I don't think TRUMP would Threaten to destroy the US shale industry and the Bankers that financed them if they didn't prop up oil prices.

But Trump wants to (1) get Iran to capitulate on Nukes (2) help build MESA (Middle East Strategic Alliance) and allow him to forge Israeli/Palestine peace accord.  

HE WON'T get either without help from Sunni Arabs , especially Saudi Arabia.

Trump Council of Economic Advisors released report that stated "High Oil Prices are actually good".  This was a "wink and a nod" to Big Oil and Saudi's.  He forsakes his base . . . .  they will be paying more for gasoline.

I think when the flood of Permian oil starts to flow after pipelines operational will substantially reduce price per bbl. 

Edited by JJCar

2 hours ago, Wastral said:

USA actually needs the heavy oil.  Too much super light stuff.

We can get it from Canada. 

Hundreds of billions? Really? 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JJCar said:

YES, Who are the biggest investors in Canada's Tar Sands  . . .  US Oil companies that sunk hundreds of $ Billions ownership in Canada.  ex. EXXON majority ownership in Imperial Oil Tar Sands.  

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Hundreds of billions? Really? 

^ agreed with Ward's scepticism.

Seems more like scaremongering to me.

If anyone can provide evidence that U.S. Oil companies have invested hundreds of billions of dollars in Canadian Tar Sands, then I'll retract my sceptical comment here.

(edited)

On 3/26/2019 at 7:51 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

^ agreed with Ward's scepticism.

Seems more like scaremongering to me.

If anyone can provide evidence that U.S. Oil companies have invested hundreds of billions of dollars in Canadian Tar Sands, then I'll retract my sceptical comment here.

Report by PLATTS in 2013 said 346 Billion.   When BigOil squeezed by OPEC  in 1990's they investments in Venezuela.  Chavez screwed US Oil companies (Exxon, Conoco, Chevron, etc) and nationalized them.  Robert Kennedy's son got Citgo to donate a little heating oil for some Bostonians , and made a friggin fortune trading Venezuela oil.  Skakel (Robert Jr. cousin) who beat neighbor girlfriend in CT to death witha golf club threatened to spill the beans, but was stopped.

After Venezuela nationalization only other option was tar sands.  During run up in oil price an OPEC Oil minister stated oil price was to over $200 bbl.  A report from Goldman Sachs analyst had a price target of $400 bbl in that decade.  

No need to retract.  You have right to your opinion. Who and why would I want to scare monger.  Just viewing my opinion.   We should not waste our time debating this.  We will know who's correct within a year.  

Enbridge line 3 to a reversed Capline pipeline (36") will get the dilbit to the Gulf where Keystone XL couldn't.

Edited by JJCar
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Nope don't believe your reference to Platts. Maybe you have a link? Meanwhile I DO have a link

https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=35272

Will require some ability to read a graph. Note it's not the total, but the color you need to focus on. 

Edited by Ward Smith