Tom Kirkman

US / EU / Turkey Natural Gas Intrigue! Operation 'Crossfire Hurricane', Mueller, and Other Hydrocarbon Security / Spygate Skullduggery

For those of you who pay lots of attention to the disinformation of Mainstream Media, this may be a bit surprising.

Rep. Doug Collins Releases Transcript From ‘Spygate’ Target George Papadopoulos

Well, remember that 2014/2015 massive natural gas reserve discovery off the coast of Israel…. long before the 2016 election?

Remember that?

Here’s the interesting aspect…. Do you know who was the original energy policy consultant; the person who wrote the obscure -at the time- policy paper; a plan to avoid putting an EU pipeline through Turkey; and the person who put all of these regional heads together; that ultimately ended with this announced deal?

That would be the little known, generally invisible young energy adviser, who would eventually become the central figure in the “spygate” targeting, George Papadopoulos.

Yes, for those following the granules as they expose, that 2014 energy extraction strategy; a plan from a little known energy consultant; would have put Papadopoulos in opposition to the interests of President Obama, candidate Clinton, Turkey, Qatar and ultimately Iran and Russia.

Huh… Funny that.

It’s almost as if…..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

For those of you who pay lots of attention to the disinformation of Mainstream Media, this may be a bit surprising.

Well, remember that 2014/2015 massive natural gas reserve discovery off the coast of Israel…. long before the 2016 election?

Remember that?

No, I don't.  What are you talking about?  This is some inside baseball here (for non-Americans, this means you have to have some special knowledge only a few people have to know what is being referenced).

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Here’s the interesting aspect…. Do you know who was the original energy policy consultant; the person who wrote the obscure -at the time- policy paper; a plan to avoid putting an EU pipeline through Turkey; and the person who put all of these regional heads together; that ultimately ended with this announced deal?

That would be the little known, generally invisible young energy adviser, who would eventually become the central figure in the “spygate” targeting, George Papadopoulos.

Yes, for those following the granules as they expose, that 2014 energy extraction strategy; a plan from a little known energy consultant; would have put Papadopoulos in opposition to the interests of President Obama, candidate Clinton, Turkey, Qatar and ultimately Iran and Russia.

Huh… Funny that.

It’s almost as if…..

Why would Obama and Clinton oppose a close ally, Israel, selling natural gas to Europe?  I knew that there was a planned pipeline through Turkey, but I thought was for oil exports instead of natural gas.  And that still does not explain why a Democratic administration (and candidate) would oppose an Israeli natural gas exploration.  You are leaving out several steps.  By the way, the linked website does not provide any answers either.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Okie said:

Why would Obama and Clinton oppose a close ally, Israel, selling natural gas to Europe?  I knew that there was a planned pipeline through Turkey, but I thought was for oil exports instead of natural gas.  And that still does not explain why a Democratic administration (and candidate) would oppose an Israeli natural gas exploration.  You are leaving out several steps.  By the way, the linked website does not provide any answers either.

Fair enough criticism.  None of this really new to me, so it's my fault for leapfrogging ahead here.

PDF of interview transcript is attached, if you wish to start in on putting the pieces together. 

Papadopoulos l10.25.18 Interview Transcript_Redacted.pdf

This is just another piece of the "Russian Collusion" fake narrative that fell apart over the weekend, when the Mueller Report was finally ended.

Or if you want something easier to digest, here is an earlier related link:

*Updated* Anatomy of a Sting: Robert Mueller Likely Used FBI and Foreign Intel to Set-Up George Papadopoulos in July 2017

• Like 3

I downloaded the document and searched for "Israel," "pipeline," and "natural gas."  There were several references to Israel, but I did not find a connection to your post.  There were no references in his testimony (released in this document) to either "pipeline" or "natural gas."

So what is the connection to natural gas or pipelines?

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Remember that?

Huh… Funny that.

It’s almost as if…..

Mr.Kirkman

With the new recognition of Golan Heights as Israeli territory( at least by us) do you expect Rupert Murdoch and company( Genie oil and Gas) to start pushing further exploration?

13 minutes ago, Okie said:

I downloaded the document and searched for "Israel," "pipeline," and "natural gas."  There were several references to Israel, but I did not find a connection to your post.  There were no references in his testimony (released in this document) to either "pipeline" or "natural gas."

So what is the connection to natural gas or pipelines?

This should make it easier for you.  Here's an article below by a "Russia Collusion" journalist who clearly dislikes Trump:

What George Papadopoulos did before joining the Trump campaign: a chronology

This is one in a series of articles about the Trump-Russia affair and the characters involved.

In 2016 George Papadopoulos was chosen as one of five foreign policy advisers to Donald Trump’s presidential election campaign — an appointment which eventually led to his arrest in the Trump-Russia investigation.

How and why Papadopoulos came to Trump’s attention is a mystery. At the time he was still only 28 and had little foreign policy experience. In an attempt to shed some light on that question the chronology below documents Papadopoulos’s activities before joining the Trump campaign. For further discussion of this, see separate article.

The record shows Papadopoulos’s main interest at the time was energy in the eastern Mediterranean, and Israeli production of natural gas in particular.

His role in the Trump-Russia affair is documented in a separate chronology, here. A series of articles about Trump-Russia and Papadopoulos’s role in it can be found here.

• Great Response! 1

7 minutes ago, Justin Hicks said:

Mr.Kirkman

With the new recognition of Golan Heights as Israeli territory( at least by us) do you expect Rupert Murdoch and company( Genie oil and Gas) to start pushing further exploration?

Yes.

Here's some of the Board Members of Genie Energy:

20190327_120039.jpg

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 2

From your link:

March 18: In a second article for Arutz Sheva, Papadopoulos argues that Israel should export its natural gas to Europe via Cyprus. The idea of exporting Israeli gas to Europe via a pipeline through Turkey, he says, is “bereft of the political realities in the region and does not take into account the potentially devastating impact this option can have on Israel’s strategic relations with EU member Cyprus, and by extension, all of Europe”. He adds: “Regional economic cooperation between Israel and Cyprus should be the guiding principle that anchors Israel economically to Europe.”

Again, the article descibes Papadopoulos “a senior consultant” at the Hudson Institute.

May 8–9: Papadopoulos speaks at the Fifth Annual Eastern Mediterranean Oil and Gas Conference, held in Cyprus. According to the organisers, Energy Stream CMG:

“The Conference brought international oil and gas business leaders, government policy decision makers together with investors to facilitate financial and commercial agreements in the natural gas industry of Cyprus and Israel. The aim of the conference was to achieve a round table discussion with the Cypriot government in order to promote investments and to bring natural gas companies and government leaders to Cyprus, the potential LNG hub in Eastern Mediterranean.”

June 20: Hudson Institute hosts a talk in Washington by Alexis Galanos, mayor-in-exile of Famagusta in the northern, Turkish-occupied part of Cyprus:

“Mayor Galanos brought fresh insight to the complex reunification debate by analyzing both the potential role of energy resources and the impact of the Cypriot government’s confidence-building measures. Mayor Galanos also explained how the return of the town of Famagusta to Cyprus can be the key to reaching a unification solution.”

In his CV, Papadopoulos says he “facilitated” the event.

and

February: In an article for the journal of the American Hellenic Institute Foundation, Cropsey and Papadopoulos criticise Vice-President Biden over his visit to Cyprus in 2014. They write:

“It is no surprise that the two democracies in the eastern Mediterranean [Cyprus and Israel], along with Greece, have joined in a relationship to balance Turkey.
“Vice President Biden might have bolstered this promising sign of effective regional cooperation by raising the possibility of Cyprus’s membership in NATO, lifting the embargo on weapons that the Cypriots can purchase to defend itself its littoral areas or increasing U.S.-Cyprus military-to-military cooperation.
“The Obama administration’s silence on these and other issues that would acknowledge the expanding shared strategic interests of the U.S. and Cyprus indicates that the current U.S. administration has yet to realise the large changes that have reversed Turkey’s progress toward moderate, secular governance.
“This reversal ends, at least in the foreseeable future, the hope that Turkey will emerge as the first country in history successfully to combine Islamism and democracy, while maintaining strategic relations with the world’s Jewish state.”

That explains a little, but there are still some leaps of logic after that to make the connection you are trying to create.  This article appears to establish that Papadopoulos was involved in suggesting Israel ship natural gas to Europe through Cyprus.  And it says he was critical of Joe Biden visiting Cyprus for some reason.

All of this was known to Bob Mueller, and more I am sure.  But I am failing to see the connection you are making.  Papadopoulos was charged with the crime of lying to the FBI or Mueller.

Another website reporting on the matter said this:

Papadopoulos, 31, pleaded guilty Oct. 5, 2017, to lying about connections to people he understood were connected to the Russian government. Prosecutors say Papadopoulos had hoped to broker deals between the campaign and Russian officials.

It came from an Atlanta paper.  https://www.ajc.com/news/national/who-george-papadopoulos-first-sentenced-mueller/MBFhm6mgp7EnCcAfd5shaM/

After all of this, I still don't see the connection you are trying to make.  To me, there is no link between his activities in the Middle East and what he pleaded guilty to.  They seem unrelated to me.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of its absence.

1 hour ago, Okie said:

After all of this, I still don't see the connection you are trying to make.  To me, there is no link between his activities in the Middle East and what he pleaded guilty to.  They seem unrelated to me.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of its absence.

No worries, this will all become unravelled eventually.

a1dbfe1b6221325041a8c2ad738d75264d77428df93acef04846fffe962e1b56.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 12:48 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

That is what Conspiracy Theorists always say when the Point they are trying to prove doesn't make sense.......Then they move on to there next Therapy...umm I mean Theory. 

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2019 at 12:48 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

a1dbfe1b6221325041a8c2ad738d75264d77428df93acef04846fffe962e1b56.jpeg

Why does Collusion look like a possibility and should be investigated?

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/758320094619381760?lang=en

Respect?  No! Probably because Putin thinks the fall of the Soviet Union was the worst Disaster in History and wants to reverse it.  That's also probably the reason why Ronald Reagan died with a smile on his face.

On 3/26/2019 at 11:13 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

This is just another piece of the "Russian Collusion" fake narrative that fell apart over the weekend, when the Mueller Report was finally ended.

No one outside the Trump administration has actually seen the Mueller report. As they say in Dr. Strangelove, we have to wait until all the facts are in.

Given prosecutions and convictions of numerous associates and fixers, and completely separate investigations into Russians attempting to set up back channel communications paths via activist groups, evidence of 'collusion' is good enough for judges to convict and sentence. If the Mueller investigation specifically avoids looking for evidence at 'the top' then it won't be found. One purpose of the investigation, however, may be to connect all the dots leading up to the primary actor, and leave it up to others to finish the job.

On 3/26/2019 at 11:02 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

Yes.

Here's some of the Board Members of Genie Energy:

20190327_120039.jpg

LMAO...Genie Energy....need some Political and Financial cover to Finally make Legal and Permanent Land Seized during a War?  Just call Genie Energy ...Poof there it is!...Poof there it is!.....Hmmm...Wanna Drill for Oil in the West Bank in 15 years?? Just Help Dispose of Israels Enemy's Like Lon Cheney of Genie Energy Did!   I wonder who is going to be on the Board of Magic Carpet Energy in 15 years after the Iran War? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Meredith Poor said:

One purpose of the investigation, however, may be to connect all the dots leading up to the primary actor, and leave it up to others to finish the job.

Yep, I can't wait for Obama and Hillary and crew to be arrested.  Should be fun to watch. 

303104fead6292631f27f54577a2a013cde6583007721d7437520d4a06f03b53.jpg.3df0258e8055862809b85f649737f268.jpg

• Great Response! 1

Did we really waste all this bandwidth on this topic?

• Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 1

On 3/28/2019 at 5:34 AM, Meredith Poor said:

No one outside the Trump administration has actually seen the Mueller report. As they say in Dr. Strangelove, we have to wait until all the facts are in.

Given prosecutions and convictions of numerous associates and fixers, and completely separate investigations into Russians attempting to set up back channel communications paths via activist groups, evidence of 'collusion' is good enough for judges to convict and sentence. If the Mueller investigation specifically avoids looking for evidence at 'the top' then it won't be found. One purpose of the investigation, however, may be to connect all the dots leading up to the primary actor, and leave it up to others to finish the job.

The primary actor was Obama who worked through the entire Deep State to attack the conservative movement and plan the insurance policy by undermining and smearing Trump. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, ronwagn said:

The primary actor was Obama[/GW Jr/Clinton/Bush Sr/Reagan/Carter and a huge collection of other scapegoats] who worked through the entire Deep State to attack the conservative movement and plan the insurance policy by undermining and smearing Trump. 

The 'conservative movement' is a broad enough term to be completely meaningless. What I saw at the Texas State Republican convention in 2016 was misogyny, racism, xenophobia, and lots and lots of blaming Democrats for dirty politics. What I didn't see was any interest in addressing the concerns of independent voters, the 35% or so that has no party alignment. Nothing in any of the speeches of incumbents, including the Texas governor, Senators, House reps, or agency heads described anything that could be viewed as a constructive agenda.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Meredith Poor said:

The 'conservative movement' is a broad enough term to be completely meaningless. What I saw at the Texas State Republican convention in 2016 was misogyny, racism, xenophobia, and lots and lots of blaming Democrats for dirty politics. What I didn't see was any interest in addressing the concerns of independent voters, the 35% or so that has no party alignment. Nothing in any of the speeches of incumbents, including the Texas governor, Senators, House reps, or agency heads described anything that could be viewed as a constructive agenda.

Meredith, please do not make additions to my statements. 

The Conservative Movement is what elected President Trump. It is comprised of those who believe in the United States Constitution which is the Law of the USA. It is also comprised of anyone who wants to preserve the United States and the values by which it was founded and the amendments which were added to it in later years. Evangelical Christians are some of the strongest advocates for conservatism and are also anti-abortion. 

Anyone who has not yet decided that Trump is a better option than the scumfest that is called the Democratic Party. They would have to suffer through another Obama like disaster for President. I am hopeful that the truth will become obvious to enough independents by the next Presidential election. 

Obama was the worst President in the history of the U.S.A. in my opinion. 

For the rationale see Part Two of the Obama Administration Scandals https://docs.google.com/document/d/11axnqv_b3L2k9CD6HWNMwrdIECJZSxowxjO4RIc-rbE/edit

OMG, you guys are still defending trump? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

Obama was the worst President in the history of the U.S.A. in my opinion. 

Hard to outdo Bush43. Total FUBAR the Middle East. Torched a balanced budget, and gave us the Great Recession. Probably a stretch to say his ignoring the State Department and the CIA on Bin Laden allowed 9-11, but there is an strong argument for that too.

But he was very folks and easy to like.

And we are limiting to our time. Grant was something special in the inept and corrupt department. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, John Foote said:

Hard to outdo Bush43. Total FUBAR the Middle East. Torched a balanced budget, and gave us the Great Recession. Probably a stretch to say his ignoring the State Department and the CIA on Bin Laden allowed 9-11, but there is an strong argument for that too.

But he was very folks and easy to like.

And we are limiting to our time. Grant was something special in the inept and corrupt department. 

Clinton refused to grab Bin Laden when he had the chance. Bush was a disappointment but not the evil doer and not the Liar in Chief that Obama was. 

Bush43 could have grabbed Bin Laden too in the first couple of weeks after 9-11, but didn't. David Hackworth was ranting on about Bush43 trying to find a way to go to war with Iraq prior to 9-11. At that point the major outlets that carried him dropped Hackworth for being a nutter. No defending Obama, but in pretty much every metric you can come up with Bush43 was in a class of his own bad. If telling the gospel truth is your hot button, hard to do worse than Trump who just can't help it but blurt out complete falsehoods regularly. You have to separate the mouth from the policies. H. Clinton is up there with the worst of them. I'd like to see more transparency and accountability, and we seem to go after those that deliver the opposite.

Remember H Clinton was rejected, and to a large degree that was a rejection of Obama, and definitely a rejection of the ongoing going back a long way, Bush41, B Clinton, Bush43, Obama, all with the same big business/banking friendships and Fed policy. Trump was a rejection of the false choice between a Clinton and Bush. So you won, embrace it. Despite the powers at be interests, often in the end someone wins, and that's a good thing. It means there is some integrity in the system.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

A clown as president, I guess that's a win in your book.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

That Americans can, and do, elect someone other than an anointed elite, is a good thing. 

That has nothing to do with what I think of the man. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1