(edited)

Edited by JJCar

25 minutes ago, JJCar said:

ARAMCO BOND issue to raise $10 Billion. They have more cash than God.  This is just a coming out "transparency" party for ARAMCO/SAUDI ARABIA.

Saudi needs American investment companies to help them get oil to 85bbl. They fast learned in 14 flooding the market to kill Fracking was just plumb dumb. They crashed the market and fracking continues. American know how and tech will prevail.

• Great Response! 1

11 minutes ago, Old-Ruffneck said:

Saudi needs American investment companies to help them get oil to 85bbl. They fast learned in 14 flooding the market to kill Fracking was just plumb dumb. They crashed the market and fracking continues. American know how and tech will prevail.

Untill reading your post I didn't consider that rather than kill shale SA could to try influence the people loaning money to shale... 

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

On 4/1/2019 at 8:36 AM, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Edited by JJCar
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, JJCar said:

Saudi's mostly want partners to put pressure on Washington.

Saudi's know money talks  . . .  and nobody influences Washington and Presidential Campaign funds more then WallStreet and BIG Oil (American Petroleum Institute.  The 2016 campaign defied all odds.  Most all Wallstreet and Oil money went to Hillary.  Trump beat Hillary even though he was out spent 3 to 1.  

Most of old time Dem's can be bought (example: Se. Schumer was very vocal against WallStreet  Loophole "Carried Interest" in 2012 using it against Romney.  During last election cycle Sen Schumer received the most donations from Hedge Funds . . .  and hasn't mentioned "Carried Interest" again.

I have no reason to doubt this. 

All I was trying to say is that if KSA / Aramco can find a way to divert wall street money from Shale to other "oil" then they will slow down shale. Note - I am personally of the opinion that shale is here to stay, but a thinning of herd might not be bad for shale. 

(edited)

On 4/2/2019 at 5:06 AM, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Edited by JJCar

(edited)

22 hours ago, Old-Ruffneck said:

Fracking a 3 well pad with Oasis now, one well is messed up, casing cracked or something, will do 2 and move for workover rig to come in I guess.  Going home Wed. after 3 month hitch 😁😁  I believe that their failed attempt in 14 will not have a replay, we have come a long way and that foolishness in turn caused them more harm than good as we are still here....

Edited by cbrasher1
  • Great Response! 1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0