Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TS

Driverless Car Mass Marketing by 2021??

I can't understand this madness about driverless cars. Do we really need to experience road accidents to understand that we don't need these cars on the road? 

I think there's no need for such an optimism here because we still don't have an infrastructure for these cars. And lot of other things are not solve but which are needed for these cars to let them be on the road without drivers. 

Can we get EVs and hybrids and hydrogens situated--something that will save the planet--before we worry about not having to drive?

Good point Addy. So much innovations in this market, nothing yet brought to the end and we are already inventing new one.

Can we really trust these cars? Did the manufacturer predict all possible situations in traffic? For example, if something pops up in front of your car, what will happen? Will the car try to avoid it and maybe hit in something else by the road? There's a lot of questions about these cars and not so many answers. 

Can't wait to see what's next.  Maybe an aircraft without a pilot? 

I wonder who would buy such a car. Probably some very lazy person.Well I'm not willing to give up my right to drive. 

When all cars are driverless will be able to drink and drive?