EA

Mueller Report Brings Into Focus Obama's Attempted Coup Against Trump

5 hours ago, TXPower said:

Unfortunately still, so many American Voters can’t see the real picture here.  What has been done by the folks who hatched this Russian Collusion malarkey can’t  be undone. 

There is an upside to this you are missing. It didn't change the election. And the malarky is old news, been going on for my entire lifetime. In my lifetime JFK gets Chicago and IL delivered by the Daley machine and the mob. The stuff ballot box picture for LBJ's first winning election is legendary. Nixon, OMG, don't even get me going and LBJ should have had him shot for treason, but LBJ didn't want to undermine our faith in the system by exposing the system. Carter freaked in legitimately on his own, an outlier who the system rejected, and the democrats responded with Super Delegates to make sure that didn't happen again (haha didn't help Hillary). Bush43 loses Florida in 2000 if so many folks with the same name as convict isn't stricken from the roles, but instead we hear about a bunch of hanging chads. 

And who fiddles in other countries governments more than the US?

Despite this all, the system still finds a way, somehow. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

The battle continues.  Moves and counter-moves.  Game Theory.  And this is a pretty intense game being played out.

I can't comment on behalf of Trump or Wikileaks.

And normally I tend to avoid addressing any of this on this forum, because on this forum I really do try to focus on oil & gas + its intertwined global politics.

True, but this topic deserved mention as it reveals quite a lot of how the world is governed. 

• Like 1

Windmill cancer must be stopped.

Vote MAGA 2020.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

I've largely given up trying to engage with alleged tRump supporters, since it's becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate between Democrats pretending to be tRump supporters, making outlandish and cartoonish claims, versus the actual group of delusional tRump supporters. 

But having said that, perhaps what I find most amazing is the tRump/Putin conspiracy hiding in plain sight, to-wit, tRump's efforts to not allow anyone in his administration or the American public to know what he and Putin discussed in several private meetings, including one where there was not even an American translator present.  In fact, tRump  even seized the notes taken by the US translator, following one of his meetings with Putin. Reportedly, US intelligence agencies were reduced to trying to find out what the US President discussed with a hostile foreign power by trying to eavesdrop on the Russians.  

Remember, the Russians know what was discussed.  It's the US intelligence agencies and the American public that tRump is trying to keep in the dark about his discussions with a hostile foreign power. 

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

(edited)

15 hours ago, John Foote said:

There is an upside to this you are missing. It didn't change the election. And the malarky is old news, been going on for my entire lifetime. In my lifetime JFK gets Chicago and IL delivered by the Daley machine and the mob. The stuff ballot box picture for LBJ's first winning election is legendary. Nixon, OMG, don't even get me going and LBJ should have had him shot for treason, but LBJ didn't want to undermine our faith in the system by exposing the system. Carter freaked in legitimately on his own, an outlier who the system rejected, and the democrats responded with Super Delegates to make sure that didn't happen again (haha didn't help Hillary). Bush43 loses Florida in 2000 if so many folks with the same name as convict isn't stricken from the roles, but instead we hear about a bunch of hanging chads. 

And who fiddles in other countries governments more than the US?

Despite this all, the system still finds a way, somehow. 

As I recall Mr. Nixon had to resign and escaped prosecution due to presidential pardon.  Tricky Dicky and the other examples, in immortal words of Sheriff Buford T. Justice, “was baby $&#% compared to what these (Collusion)dudes did!”.

Edited by TXPower
Punctuation
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

I've largely given up trying to engage with alleged tRump supporters, since it's becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate between Democrats pretending to be tRump supporters, making outlandish and cartoonish claims, versus the actual group of delusional tRump supporters. 

But having said that, perhaps what I find most amazing is the tRump/Putin conspiracy hiding in plain sight, to-wit, tRump's efforts to not allow anyone in his administration or the American public to know what he and Putin discussed in several private meetings, including one where there was not even an American translator present.  In fact, tRump  even seized the notes taken by the US translator, following one of his meetings with Putin. Reportedly, US intelligence agencies were reduced to trying to find out what the US President discussed with a hostile foreign power by trying to eavesdrop on the Russians.  

Remember, the Russians know what was discussed.  It's the US intelligence agencies and the American public that tRump is trying to keep in the dark about his discussions with a hostile foreign power. 

I had to read your post twice to decide if you're being purposely ironic or if you're a true blue believer. I'm guessing the latter, which is a pity because otherwise it was very funny. 

Given that this is in the geopolitics section, I'm going to assume it's rightfully placed. I'm certainly glad Obama was talking into an open mike when he committed apparent treason telling a foreign power he'd be even More flexible about limiting our nuclear defenses After he'd been reelected. But I'm sure that went right over your head Jeffrey, true blue believer that you are.  

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

On 4/12/2019 at 5:43 PM, shadowkin said:

They are going to steal everything they can from Google while dangling the prospect of letting them in. When they've got what they want they'll sever ties with Google and continue to keep them out.

Sadly, this is a common mistake that Americans and Christians make.  There is a principle called the "Golden rule" which we all know as "do unto others as you wish them to do unto you".  Westerners expect kindness to be rewarded with reciprocal kindness.  However, countries with one party rule or with dictators do not see others as equal to them or do not see a need to be fair/reasonable/principled when dealing with others.  They see everyone as subservient to their wants/needs/demands.

I wish Trump good luck negotiating with China, but honestly, I don't see any way to make a reliable, binding deal with China as long as China remains a one-party authoritarian/totalitarian state.  Fundamentally, marxist/communist and quasi marxist/communist countries simply do not respect private property rights.  Making deals/contracts with them will not change the basic tenets of marxism.

I have no evidence of this, but it would not surprise me if China has bribed google executives.

This is what elections are like in China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1HdCIW2Xtk

As far as I can see, the only practical solution is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decommunization

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

I hope you are not a US citizen.  The language you use is similar to what Russian trolls would use.

Notice how you insult Trump, by capitalizing 'R', but when writing Putin's name, you write it properly to show respect.
You think Putin is worthy of more respect than Trump??  If you work for Putin, I completely understand.

Do you actually believe that Putin ordered Trump to shut two Russian consulates?  You think Putin wanted Trump to do this??
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/348714-trump-admin-orders-russia-to-shutter-consulate-annexes-in-us

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/03/26/trump-expels-russians-closes-consulate-response-poison-attack/457930002/

If Trump starts a nuclear war with Russia, would you be willing to consider the possibility that Trump might not be taking orders from Putin?  What exactly can Trump do to prove he is not Putin's puppet?

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 5

But the fact remains that Trump did everything he could to keep officials in his own administration, US intelligence agencies and the American people in the dark about what he and Putin, the leader of a hostile power,  discussed in multiple private meetings--even seizing the notes taken by a US translator.  Again, the Russians know what was discussed. What is he trying to hide?

And it does not appear to be in dispute now that Trump lied about his level of interest and involvement in Russian real estate projects, leading up to the 2016 election. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

But the fact remains that Trump did everything he could to keep officials in his own administration, US intelligence agencies and the American people in the dark about what he and Putin, the leader of a hostile power,  discussed in multiple private meetings--even seizing the notes taken by a US translator.  Again, the Russians know what was discussed. What is he trying to hide?

And it does not appear to be in dispute now that Trump lied about his level of interest and involvement in Russian real estate projects, leading up to the 2016 election. 

In recognition of your persistent efforts, I'll give you the honorary Thor's Hammer Award which I saw at an airport shop today.  Seems legit.

947957143_Webp.net-compress-image(1).thumb.jpg.e955581429858121e6c8da023cf2f871.jpg

Oh, and have some totally unrelated memes, just for fun.

ba88fb5e14236b3c785a8c9a25c54d3fdec42f08cb21f4579ecd4f3277719475.jpg

9f0545d2a49495341d8dd2fd6e0e29ff88dc864b407dea2df1f6a3780b4d78ff.jpg

1eea518afb42ca34c2677377ad2de90a2cbe3497df2da19371297394fe03d9fe.jpeg

np7ql5.jpg

Russia.jpg

bcc32a1ee8720960bacfd8ac5068b492e7b20987c4b121ff24164ddec0848a8c.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

We need to just ban all political parties. Would solve all of these problems, every candidate acts on his own. No coalitions...no Committee's....this partisanship is going to lead us to civil war 2.0. Democrats are absolutely Rabid

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

In recognition of your persistent efforts, I'll give you the honorary Thor's Hammer Award which I saw at an airport shop today.  Seems legit.

He's trying very hard. Maybe needs some stinkier bait?

• Haha 1

i think  we should stick to issues relating to oil and gas!

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

On 4/9/2019 at 7:49 PM, shadowkin said:

Americans should be marching in the streets at this attempted coup but we are so doped with mindless entertainment that we no longer care. We are becoming a system where as long as you don’t challenge the 2 party system you are allowed your freedom to make money and to say whatever you want so long as it doesn't have consequences.

Any more details of Mueller's report due to be released by AG Barr are likely to reveal more of the rotted core of the Deep State and their machinations and not, as Democrats think, damaging info about Trump.

After reading and watching for a couple of years now it appears that the US system is quite destroyed at this point. The Democrats have gone off the deep end but they have simply joined the Republicans that had already taken the plunge. I don't really see a solution other than maybe a third party that occupies the center for the remaining sane people but I don't see that happening.

Whether Trump is good or bad -he did and does deserve investigating. He has made that necessary by his actions and his utterances. There obviously was a great deal of collusion going on - maybe just not with Trump himself. Both parties are blind to common sense and the rest of the world is just watching in disbelief as the US drops in standing. It is very unfortunate.

Edited by Jeff_Calgary
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

(edited)

Donald Trump is the best thing to have happened to democracies all around the world! As people all around the world are rejecting the "status quo" and the "new world order"! 

Edited by Bobby P
  • Like 3
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Bobby P said:

Donald Trump is the best thing to have happened to democracies all around the world! As people all around the world are rejecting the "status quo" and the "new world order"! 

The "status quo" has got us to a point that has fewer wars and less poverty than any other point in the world's history. Yes there is room for improvement but there is not something out there that needs rejecting - it simply needs to be improved even more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

11 minutes ago, Jeff_Calgary said:

After reading and watching for a couple of years now it appears that the US system is quite destroyed at this point. The Democrats have gone off the deep end but they have simply joined the Republicans that had already taken the plunge. I don't really see a solution other than maybe a third party that occupies the center for the remaining sane people but I don't see that happening.

Whether Trump is good or bad -he did and does deserve investigating. He has made that necessary by his actions and his utterances. There obviously was a great deal of collusion going on - maybe just not with Trump himself. Both parties are blind to common sense and the rest of the world is just watching in disbelief as the US drops in standing. It is very unfortunate.

We agree on the need to move from our 2 party system.  But, Trump effectively is a third party.  The establishment republicans want him less than the democrats do.  

Whether the US is dropping in standing is really a matter of who’s making that assessment.  Your assessment from Calgary with a devalued Canadian Dollar, which is somewhat attributable to Trumps actions, is obviously different from many others here in the US.  

If redefining the nature of our international relationships, especially trade and defense spending means the cost thereof are realigned to a more US Centric  footing, from this American’s perspective, it’s a good thing.

You might have heard, Trump has been investigated, as it turns out beginning before he was elected and well beyond.  It turned up Goose Eggs.  At this point to suggest there was Collusion, at any level in the Trump Campaign, is lunacy and flies in the face of the evidence.  Over 2 years of investigation failed to bring a single indictment relating to collusion.  Either Special Investigator Mueller and his team were incompetent, they are in on a cover-up(doubtful given the number of the rabid leftists on the team) or there was nothing there.   

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 4/13/2019 at 10:50 AM, TXPower said:

If Trump wins re-election it will be very bad for the “deep state” whether that deep state be monolithic, systemic or isolated.  Think of it thusly, remember when Obozo told Medvedev, “After my election I have more flexibility”?  Trump will be in the same boat as Obozo was.  Termed out, beholden to almost no one with the added bonus of spoiling for a fight.  Has anyone forgotten his vindictiveness?  

Heads are going to roll on this.  Now, it won’t reach to his imminence Obozo (calm yourself hope and change acolytes) Folks like him in “democratic societies” rarely ever get their deserved comeuppance.  In third worlds he’d meet a sure and violent end.  But it will reach to very high levels.  In the periphery Sillary will take a hit.  The Clinton Machine no longer has the power it once did and thus her and Slick Willy’s absolute protection, once a forgone conclusion, are now imperiled.  Others like Brennan,  Comey and perhaps Susan Rice will pay.  They won’t betray Obozo as the true puppet master on the deal and thus it will be their pound of flesh that is paid.  Let’s call them necessary sacrifices.

Unfortunately still, so many American Voters can’t see the real picture here.  What has been done by the folks who hatched this Russian Collusion malarkey can’t  be undone.  The damage to our Republic can’t be undone.  It doesn’t matter whether you love or hate Trump, this episode represents the truth about where we are as a nation.  Some in our country have become so overwhelmingly partisan that they don’t give a damn about respecting the law and the peaceful transfer of power which is the hallmark of our country.  I’m fighting mad about it and everyone else should be as well.  I’d be equally angry if Bush Jr. had done this to Obozo.  This mess shouldn’t offend your sensibilities in terms of your politics or party ideology.  It should offend your sense of Freedom, Right and Wrong, party be damned.

In my view American democracy and government as we've known it is finished. We've chipped away at its foundation over a century or more but now sledge hammers are being used with attempted coups like we used to mock in 3rd world countries and the internet and social media have allowed us to witness it in near real time.

Democrats have gone all in as being the party of Islamists and have become, I think, a hostile and enemy entity that should be outlawed and its members imprisoned. Ilhan Omar recently gave a speech before a Muslim terror group (msm calls them a lobbying group) with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, CAIR. In this speech she characterized 9/11 as "some people did something". In other words, she went out of her way to trivialize and mock this Jihadi terror attack.

She belongs in Gitmo, not collecting a federal paycheck as a US representative, an oxymoron if ever there was one.

Trump has attacked her after the fact and the Democrat party, led by Pelosi and AOC, doubled down and defended Omar.

There is a war going on for America's future. Most don't know it because their lives revolve around mindless entertainment and they simply don't care to open their eyes.

This is compounded by the fact that this is a very different type of war, elements of which are not always visible to, or are obscured from, the public.

In reaction an insurgency against leftism is very likely.

I think the future of American government at the federal level is a more powerful executive. Only candidates vetted by an electoral commission will be permitted to run. Perhaps a consultative assembly, in place of the House and Senate, is not elected but whose state concerns are taken into account. Or candidates for House and Senate are also permitted to run or not by an electoral commission.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, TXPower said:

We agree on the need to move from our 2 party system.  But, Trump effectively is a third party.  The establishment republicans want him less than the democrats do.  

Whether the US is dropping in standing is really a matter of who’s making that assessment.  Your assessment from Calgary with a devalued Canadian Dollar, which is somewhat attributable to Trumps actions, is obviously different from many others here in the US.  

If redefining the nature of our international relationships, especially trade and defense spending means the cost thereof are realigned to a more US Centric  footing, from this American’s perspective, it’s a good thing.

You might have heard, Trump has been investigated, as it turns out beginning before he was elected and well beyond.  It turned up Goose Eggs.  At this point to suggest there was Collusion, at any level in the Trump Campaign, is lunacy and flies in the face of the evidence.  Over 2 years of investigation failed to bring a single indictment relating to collusion.  Either Special Investigator Mueller and his team were incompetent, they are in on a cover-up(doubtful given the number of the rabid leftists on the team) or there was nothing there.   

Collusion is not actually a crime. Treason is a crime. The fact that Don Jr. accepted meeting invites from Russians with the idea that it was to get dirt on Hillary is collusion -and that is established without a doubt. Trump simply saying to Wikileaks to dig into Hillary's account is collusion.

I think the report will simply put it down to stupidity and inexperience which exempts it from being criminal. It would still however be impeachable.

The fact that people talk of deep states etc is simply conspiracy National Enquirer type stuff. There is a great deal of lobbying, lying and positioning going on but none of it is 'deep' -it is all there to see.

As far as our low Canadian dollar -it is where most of us like it to be. It makes us more competitive.

As far as Trumps diplomacy - it could all be carried out without annoying the other party. He is doing a great deal of damage that he is oblivious to.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

No, collusion isn’t a crime but it was the nonsense used by the creators of this BS to bring about an investigation which they hoped would would uncover treason.  It did not, not even close.  

If what you assert as true concerning Don Jr and meetings and Trumps stupid words are collusion then why did the investigation return a negative finding on that order.  Saying it’s so doesn’t make it true.  

As you mentioned saying stupid stuff and inexperience aren’t  criminal nor is it collusion.  Impeachment.....good luck with that.

It doesn’t matter what you call it, if you truly think there is no deep state here in the US you aren’t paying enough attention.

If you genuinely feel that your lower dollar makes you more competitive I can see why the Trudeau government seems to be an acceptable Canadian failure to many Canadians despite the economic realities there.

As to Trump’s diplomacy you are missing the point of Trump and what his voters sent him to the Oval Office to do.  

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 6

21 minutes ago, TXPower said:

No, collusion isn’t a crime but it was the nonsense used by the creators of this BS to bring about an investigation which they hoped would would uncover treason.  It did not, not even close.  

If what you assert as true concerning Don Jr and meetings and Trumps stupid words are collusion then why did the investigation return a negative finding on that order.  Saying it’s so doesn’t make it true.  

As you mentioned saying stupid stuff and inexperience aren’t  criminal nor is it collusion.  Impeachment.....good luck with that.

It doesn’t matter what you call it, if you truly think there is no deep state here in the US you aren’t paying enough attention.

If you genuinely feel that your lower dollar makes you more competitive I can see why the Trudeau government seems to be an acceptable Canadian failure to many Canadians despite the economic realities there.

As to Trump’s diplomacy you are missing the point of Trump and what his voters sent him to the Oval Office to do.  

Trudeau is a joke! I say this as a Canadian by the way. The number of files he has fumbled is mind-boggling, Liberal support is at a very low 29% across the country. We are eagerly waiting to vote him out in October. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/15/2019 at 11:36 AM, Jeff_Calgary said:

Collusion is not actually a crime. Treason is a crime. The fact that Don Jr. accepted meeting invites from Russians with the idea that it was to get dirt on Hillary is collusion -and that is established without a doubt.

Don Trump Jr's meeting was stupid but more from appearances. From what we know Don was lured into this meeting by a Russian lawyer promising damaging info on Hillary. Her real goal was to discuss the Magnitsky Act, which she was directly affected by.

What was used to lure him wasn't just any old "dirt" but "official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia". That is, information that would show, potentially, treasonous or illegal activity with Russia. 

So, if this information truly existed and was provided it surely would have helped Trump but it also at the same time would have shown Hillary to be engaged in treasonous or illegal behavior with Russia. True collusion or worse and I believe most Americans would not have a problem with such a meeting intended to expose a traitor.

It's like receiving information from a drug dealer to catch a murderer. You may not like it but politics is a dirty game.

Don Trump Jr was naive. It was an offer that was too good to be true but there was no collusion as Mueller's report concluded and despite your insistence.

You can be sure this meeting was one of the first things Mueller and his army of Democratic investigators drilled down on to see if there was anything there.

I think the report will simply put it down to stupidity and inexperience which exempts it from being criminal. It would still however be impeachable.

No. If there were anything there that was impeachable the process would already have been started. You can't reach that conclusion in a report with such consequences and suppress it for a few weeks.

The fact that people talk of deep states etc is simply conspiracy National Enquirer type stuff. There is a great deal of lobbying, lying and positioning going on but none of it is 'deep' -it is all there to see.

Directly contradicted by public information.

As far as Trumps diplomacy - it could all be carried out without annoying the other party. He is doing a great deal of damage that he is oblivious to.

Our foreign policy is undergoing the correction it should have in 1990 after the fall of the USSR. That legacy security architecture benefits mostly the Europeans.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 4

Trump is a crook.  If you believe otherwise you are some stupid people.  You lie when you need to cover something up.  Why all the lies by everyone in the Trump administration.  I really really need someone to explain why all the lies if they are so innocent.  Ask any investigator who lies and they will tell you it is crooks.        

You wonder why he was investigated?  Lies.  Pure and simple.

Deep State. Ridiculous.  You have been hoodwinked by a conman.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3