EA

Mueller Report Brings Into Focus Obama's Attempted Coup Against Trump

9 minutes ago, Okie said:

Well, given how Lord of the Flies you guys get, yes you do.  Cooler heads need to prevail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_the_Flies

Well, let's not get all melodramatic.  It is still all rhetorical, not like somebody is being tossed into some pit with bamboo spears pointed up from the bottom, to impale the varmint. 

• Like 2

I mean it in the sense that, as in the story, order breaks down into disorder, as the boys develop irrational fears of "the beast."

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Okie said:

Well, given how Lord of the Flies you guys get, yes you do.  Cooler heads need to prevail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_the_Flies

I guess we need a cool headed cool-hand Luke to shepherd us through our Ralph, Simon, Jack and Piggy moments.  Wait, who has the Conch right now?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_Hand_Luke

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Today is going to be epic.  Enjoy your rides. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigJets said:

Today is going to be epic.  Enjoy your rides. 

OK, I'll bite.  What is happening today that is going to be "epic"? 

It won't be Adolf's birthday until Saturday. 

• Like 1

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

OK, I'll bite.  What is happening today that is going to be "epic"? 

It won't be Adolf's birthday until Saturday. 

Release of the Mueller Report

Edited by BigJets
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, BigJets said:

Release of the Mueller Report

Aha!  I had already forgotten all about that rubbish.  You have to wonder what is wrong with those people, that they continue to go flog that. Does anybody seriously think that there is anything in there that we the public have not already surmised?  that the national politicians might as well be on the payroll of Paul Manafort?  

"I am not a crook."  - Richard Nixon.

"I did not have sex with that woman."  -  Bill Clinton.

"There are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and Saddam is going to use them on the world."   -  General Powell, working for George?

"I had the biggest crowd ever in the history of the country at my Inauguration."   The Donald  (boasting, again!).

"I was not drinking, and we did not go out to the beach for immoral purposes."   Ted Kennedy, out at Chappaquiddick. 

"I have sinned"  (against his wife, pictured below):   -  Jimmy Swaggart, about hooking up with a hooker in a sleazy motel in Louisiana, so much for all his preaching The Word in his mega-church of 15,000 members:

image.png.7ccc806846325cb3f38b9cafbc9a7428.png

She does not exactly look thrilled.  But hey,stand by your man:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWkVa-_sd24

"So, how was your Summer?"  Wife of Governor Elliott Spitzer of NY, to a women's' club luncheon, after her husband admitted to spending $85,000 on sleeping with hookers. 

And here is the hooker, apologizing to Spitzer's wife for sleeping with her husband, the fee being $4,500 for one hour:

I think by now everybody understands that these guys and gals are character flawed. Nobody is pure, so get over it. If you think I am going to spend time fretting about Donald's personal flaws, hey, he is not some Puritan, we all  know that, so let's focus on rebuilding the American basic industries.  If you want to make denigrating comments about him being some boor, hey I just shrug my shoulders. 

image.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Aha!  I had already forgotten all about that rubbish.  You have to wonder what is wrong with those people, that they continue to go flog that. Does anybody seriously think that there is anything in there that we the public have not already surmised?  that the national politicians might as well be on the payroll of Paul Manafort?  

"I am not a crook."  - Richard Nixon.

"I did not have sex with that woman."  -  Bill Clinton.

"There are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and Saddam is going to use them on the world."   -  General Powell, working for George?

"I had the biggest crowd ever in the history of the country at my Inauguration."   The Donald  (boasting, again!).

"I was not drinking, and we did not go out to the beach for immoral purposes."   Ted Kennedy, out at Chappaquiddick. 

"I have sinned"  (against his wife, pictured below):   -  Jimmy Swaggart, about hooking up with a hooker in a sleazy motel in Louisiana, so much for all his preaching The Word in his mega-church of 15,000 members:

image.png.7ccc806846325cb3f38b9cafbc9a7428.png

She does not exactly look thrilled.  But hey,stand by your man:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWkVa-_sd24

"So, how was your Summer?"  Wife of Governor Elliott Spitzer of NY, to a women's' club luncheon, after her husband admitted to spending $85,000 on sleeping with hookers. 

And here is the hooker, apologizing to Spitzer's wife for sleeping with her husband, the fee being $4,500 for one hour:

I think by now everybody understands that these guys and gals are character flawed. Nobody is pure, so get over it. If you think I am going to spend time fretting about Donald's personal flaws, hey, he is not some Puritan, we all  know that, so let's focus on rebuilding the American basic industries.  If you want to make denigrating comments about him being some boor, hey I just shrug my shoulders. 

image.png

I think the Mueller report is going to implicate the other side... not Trump at all.  It is going to expose anything but peaceful transition of power and reveal illegal spying of a presidential campaign and private USA citizens... finally, its going to reveal a coup attempt on a sitting USA president.  The entire Russian narrative is a lie.  Seth Rich is your Russia.  Enjoy! 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Okie said:

And what do you mean by "Deep State?"  I seriously want to know what it means.

Eisenhower called it the Military Industrial Complex. In 1961.

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 2

So far, the Mueller report has been a pretty easy read. 😊

Screenshot_2019-04-18-10-17-01.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Lefties are still not over the 2016 election! Truly sad! And I bet they won't be over it even on six years from now! 

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Wow, I thought I was reading a discussion on oil, but it seems the only being peddled here oil is the kind that comes from a snake! You say Democrats can't stop talking about the 2016 election, but you're the one that brought it up! Tell me again what facts about an election 2 1/2 years ago is relevant to the price of oil today? Other than Trump's decisions regarding pipelines and sanctions on Iran and Venezuela, he and especially Hillary have virtually nothing to do with today's oil market.

Now if you wanted to discuss Trump's actions and how they have affected--and will affect--the price of oil, that might make sense. But posting echo chamber propaganda isn't educating anyone about anything, nor changing anyone's minds. Each side posts only "facts" that support their side, and conveniently leave out any contradictory or mitigating facts. When it comes to politics, nobody is going to change anyone's minds here.

In the end, conservatives are going to agree with conservatives, and liberals with liberals. Yes, oil is more boring than politics, but then again oil is more profitable. Nobody ever made money betting whether Trump's or Pelosi's poll numbers went up or down.

(edited)

28 minutes ago, Joe Whitney said:

In the end, conservatives are going to agree with conservatives, and liberals with liberals. Yes, oil is more boring than politics, but then again oil is more profitable. Nobody ever made money betting whether Trump's or Pelosi's poll numbers went up or down.

OK, Joe, good you got that off your chest. Now, Oilprice is set up with a series of sections, and sub-sections, that are clear by their headings what is posted inside each, and the readership is invited to explore each area and participate and exchange their thoughts with the others. That makes for a very pleasant and congenial forum.  This particular sub-section is "geopolitics" so it tends to be comfortably open, where it goes. To suggest, however, that politics and political personalities do not impact both oil markets and oil pricing is a bit unsophisticated, in all candor.  For but one example, a dissident writer goes into the Saudi embassy in Turkey and comes out in severed pieces in garbage bags.  When you have professional hitmen doing murders in an Embassy at the obvious orders of the Crown Prince, you can bet the fallout is going to impact oil markets.  It assuredly strained relationships, quite severely, between the US and the KSA. It had an even worse impact between KSA and Turkey, the implications of which are still unfolding.  When Russia seizes the Crimea and shoots at boats from Ukraine attempting passage through the Kerch Strait, one result is the US starts ramping up sales of LNG to Poland. Hard to argue there is no connection. 

And there  are even members in this Forum that are neither Liberals nor Conservatives. Personally, I have the luxury of being a committed Monarchist, which I find very handy.  I can spurn or embrace any candidate. This is a world-wide forum, with lots of international members contributing, so it is great to get a perspective on how someone in Nigeria or Brasil or Venezuela reacts to the matters at hand.  Oil is not more boring than politics; oil is politics!

Edited by Jan van Eck
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Helpful infographic to understand the facial reactions from *both* political sides of the Mueller report.

article-3632-art5c4b420f1c287.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

Great stuff, Tom!    Nailed it.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Joe Whitney said:

Wow, I thought I was reading a discussion on oil, but it seems the only being peddled here oil is the kind that comes from a snake! You say Democrats can't stop talking about the 2016 election, but you're the one that brought it up! Tell me again what facts about an election 2 1/2 years ago is relevant to the price of oil today? Other than Trump's decisions regarding pipelines and sanctions on Iran and Venezuela, he and especially Hillary have virtually nothing to do with today's oil market.

Now if you wanted to discuss Trump's actions and how they have affected--and will affect--the price of oil, that might make sense. But posting echo chamber propaganda isn't educating anyone about anything, nor changing anyone's minds. Each side posts only "facts" that support their side, and conveniently leave out any contradictory or mitigating facts. When it comes to politics, nobody is going to change anyone's minds here.

Politics is oil and oil is politics sir.  Been that way since it’s discovery and proliferation of use.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

15 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Helpful infographic to understand the facial reactions from *both* political sides of the Mueller report.

article-3632-art5c4b420f1c287.jpg

Damn good stuff right there TK!!

Edited by TXPower
  • Like 2

On 4/15/2019 at 8:16 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

In recognition of your persistent efforts, I'll give you the honorary Thor's Hammer Award which I saw at an airport shop today.  Seems legit.

947957143_Webp.net-compress-image(1).thumb.jpg.e955581429858121e6c8da023cf2f871.jpg

Oh, and have some totally unrelated memes, just for fun.

ba88fb5e14236b3c785a8c9a25c54d3fdec42f08cb21f4579ecd4f3277719475.jpg

9f0545d2a49495341d8dd2fd6e0e29ff88dc864b407dea2df1f6a3780b4d78ff.jpg

1eea518afb42ca34c2677377ad2de90a2cbe3497df2da19371297394fe03d9fe.jpeg

np7ql5.jpg

Russia.jpg

bcc32a1ee8720960bacfd8ac5068b492e7b20987c4b121ff24164ddec0848a8c.jpeg

We need a new award for you. Meme Master!

• Haha 1

On 4/17/2019 at 5:19 PM, Jan van Eck said:

And that was the most disgusting thing that the Democratic Party had done, in a very long time.  Shame on them!

No, they have done plenty of disgusting things during Obama's two terms. See Part Two of the Obama Administration Scandals https://docs.google.com/document/d/11axnqv_b3L2k9CD6HWNMwrdIECJZSxowxjO4RIc-rbE/edit

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Joe Whitney said:

This is a geopolitics forum. Here is my Geopolitics of Natual Gas and OIl https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xI2divir7UBIall_FiHmucF4Rkp63o1BkWQbeP-fOrw/edit

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

'Focus' - You have presented an utter pile of shite as facts. The 'fact' that a supposedly reputable site like Oilprice has allowed total shite like this to remain on their forums is a direct reflection on the site itself and a reflection on the moderation of the site.  

This has ZERO to do with both the purpose of the site or 'geopolitics' this has everything to do with distributing extremist propaganda on commonly used sites,   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Kariel said:

'Focus' - You have presented an utter pile of shite as facts. The 'fact' that a supposedly reputable site like Oilprice has allowed total shite like this to remain on their forums is a direct reflection on the site itself and a reflection on the moderation of the site.  

This has ZERO to do with both the purpose of the site or 'geopolitics' this has everything to do with distributing extremist propaganda on commonly used sites,   

You look like you're in meltdown mode, Jeffrey. No one is biting on your posts even when you create new accounts. Sad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/9/2019 at 9:49 PM, shadowkin said:

The irony of the Mueller investigation that was demanded by Democrats because they thought it would show Trump colluded with Russia to win the Presidency is that it has blown up in their faces by exposing in greater detail how Obama and the Deep State attempted first, to throw an election in favor of one candidate, Hillary Clinton, and second, attempted a coup once Trump was elected via investigations and false claims.

Once Trump won the election, the Deep State used their accomplices in the msm to convince the American public that Donald J Trump stole the election with the collaboration of the Russians. In this way they sought to remove him by impeachment.

It turns out the Deep State were the ones who were acting as agents of Russia seeking to tear America apart.

Consider:

• John Brennan, Obama’s CIA director, by his own admission, played a key role in instigating the investigation of Trump before the election. In the aftermath of the election Brennan has repeatedly called Trump a traitor on social media and old media.

• We now know in August 2016 Brennan gave a private briefing to Sen. Harry Reid. Subsequently, Reid sent a letter to the FBI which included info that clearly came from the now infamous dossier, manufactured by ex-British spy Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS contractor. This dossier would later be included in the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant application that was used to justify investigations into Trump, his campaign, and his family. It now appears very likely Brennan later lied under oath that he did not know who commissioned the dossier.

• This dossier was originally funded by none other than Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party.

• Since the conclusion of the Mueller report has come out Brennan, probably fearing an investigation into his actions pre/post election, now says he had “bad information”. A more accurate description might be that he was willfully spreading disinformation to bring down a President.

• James Comey himself described this dossier as “salacious” and “unverified” yet he did not bother to have the FBI attempt to verify the contents of the dossier. 

•  This didn't stop Comey from lying 4 times to the FISA court that ex-British spy Steele was the source of an article by “journalist” Isikoff, which was used to corroborate claims in his own dossier. 

• So Comey, in essence, told the FISA court that the Steele dossier had been corroborated by…Steele.

• Some background: Steele also worked for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska. So the only person who had any verifiable evidence of working with the Russians in any capacity is an ex-British spy, contracted to manufacture a false dossier on behalf of Hillary Clinton to smear Trump and later weaponized to impeach Trump after he won the election.

• Comey lied to the FISA court so he could obtain, as he did, a warrant to spy on Carter Page (Trump staffer) and the Trump family during the election.

• Moreover, in addition to Comey, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, former Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe, and former Attorney General Sally Yates were required to sign off on the FISA warrant application. They are either incompetent or were engaged in a conspiracy but regardless, this was a fraud on the FISA court.

• Bruce Ohr, a senior official at the time at the Justice Department, acted as a middleman between the FBI and Steele. He passed along information from his wife Nellie Ohr, also a Fusion GPS contractor like Steele, with, presumably, unverified and false info regarding Trump and his campaign.

• The FBI later terminated Steele’s relationship as a confidential informant with them after he revealed this relationship to the press. However, for up to 1.5 years after, Bruce Ohr continued to act as middleman between Steele and the FBI, even after Mueller took over the investigation.

Americans should be marching in the streets at this attempted coup but we are so doped with mindless entertainment that we no longer care. We are becoming a system where as long as you don’t challenge the 2 party system you are allowed your freedom to make money and to say whatever you want so long as it doesn't have consequences.

Any more details of Mueller's report due to be released by AG Barr are likely to reveal more of the rotted core of the Deep State and their machinations and not, as Democrats think, damaging info about Trump.

Delusion is strong in this one.