EA

Mueller Report Brings Into Focus Obama's Attempted Coup Against Trump

As soon as I see "deep state" I tune out.  I love the way conspiracy theorists gloss over known facts and replace them in favour of crazy ideas that have 0 merit but fit their crazy narrative.  Gas lighting on an industrial scale.

8 hours ago, Bahmi said:

William Barr is supposedly Deep State. Do we expect his broom to sweep cleanly?  When donkeys fly, that's when.

Heh heh, amusing distraction / disinformation attempt. 

Just watch what Barr does in the next few weeks.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tom s said:

As soon as I see "deep state" I tune out.  I love the way conspiracy theorists gloss over known facts and replace them in favour of crazy ideas that have 0 merit but fit their crazy narrative.  Gas lighting on an industrial scale.

I love the way Mainstream Media gloss over known facts and replace them in favour of crazy ideas that have 0 merit but fit their crazy narrative.  Gas lighting on an industrial scale.

FIFY

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol...u got me.  Nothing is as it seems right?  Conspiracy is all around.  You've been reading too many Tom Clancy novels I think.  I only heard of this deep state thing around the time Trump got elected and I think he mentioned it a few times and as a result his supporters believe him and it has caught on probably with the exact same percentage as there are Trump supporters.  Guess it's like dark matter, everyone knows it's there but no one has any proof of it.  But that's the thing, how can you ultimately prove something DOES NOT exist? No evidence would ever be enough for someone that believes it to be true.  It's like people that think Elvis is still alive or the Loch Ness monster exists. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Bahmi said:

My wife asks me about various and sundry subjects. If I cannot provide answers, I consult my choice of search engines and /or trusted blogs. Or, I suggest that she consult with these varied sources. Try it, you'll get answers galore.

I have 225 topics. You might like some of them. Go to allmyrants.org https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ipd1YlcDaA_E9QtLhUXJBPiobFcRx1Rgipny9rOPJZE/edit

• Great Response! 1

On 5/13/2019 at 8:57 PM, Bhimsen Pachawry said:

IP for aesthetic design is useless for any item. Only technology IP matters. Aesthetics and design must not have IP as they are not "knowledge". These are useless things people buy because they have too much time and resource and too little work. Why is it hard to understand? These are non-utilitarian and hence "useless".

You said cars

Japan, Korea, Taiwan & Germany are vassal state of USA. Even now they are under USA occupation and are not allowed to develop defence items. For example, Japan was not allowed to develop its own military jet engine by USA. So, the so called teaching by USA is only to make vassal states.

False. Japan builds destroyers, Germany tanks, Eurofighter,... the list goes on.

Countries like USSR, China, India etc were big on their own and developed their own education and scientific technology. USA only taught those materials which were already in the open space and hence not "high end" technical knowledge.

False. And they're still decades behind in many, many areas.

Moreover, US itself was a beneficiary of German technology and scientists who were taken from Germany after WW2.

I never claimed otherwise.

You, however, are either unaware or deliberately omitted the fact USSR did the same. Took many scientists from Germany to benefit their rocketry/space capability.

Technology like missile, nuclear bombs and other military & space technology were mastered by the countries like China, India, USSR independently of USA.

Another falsehood. 

As long as you can show me which technology from USA was given to China, I will not be convinced that Chinese growth was influenced by USA.

Real question is what didn't they steal. Starting with rocket tech as stated. Much of Chinese tech knowledge came via the USSR.

Chinese don't even deny what their doing. They recently made it part of their strategy to steal as much as possible to achieve preeminence. If they don't deny it why do you?

Do you get internet in India?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, shadowkin said:

False. Japan builds destroyers, Germany tanks, Eurofighter,... the list goes on.

False. And they're still decades behind in many, many areas.

I agree on the first, but disagree on the second.  There is a lot of advanced science coming out of China; some of it is of questionable ethics - but they are gaining knowledge at a rapid rate.

Huawei didn't steal anything from apple anymore than apple stole from others.

49 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I couldn't make myself watch all of that, but come on, only Dems get away with stuff? Haha. Then it got into old news - Hillary... you won; just drop it. 

4 hours ago, shadowkin said:

Starting with rocket tech as stated. Much of Chinese tech knowledge came via the USSR.

Perhaps, but have you ever heard of or received a gift? or maybe bought a device you couldn't build yourself?

On 5/13/2019 at 10:57 PM, Bhimsen Pachawry said:

IP for aesthetic design is useless for any item. Only technology IP matters. Aesthetics and design must not have IP as they are not "knowledge". These are useless things people buy because they have too much time and resource and too little work. Why is it hard to understand? These are non-utilitarian and hence "useless".

Because the automobiles that are made in India are two things if not more;

1) UGLY

2) JUNK

Japan, Korea, Taiwan & Germany are vassal state of USA. Even now they are under USA occupation and are not allowed to develop defence items. For example, Japan was not allowed to develop its own military jet engine by USA. So, the so called teaching by USA is only to make vassal states.

You obviously have no clue of what you rant on and on about. Yes, Germany and Japan were not allowed to have their own armies, and we weren't the only ones that were in on that decision. After what Japan did to the far East nobody over there thought it would be a good idea to allow them to rebuild a weapon of aggression, just ask your friends in China, I believe they suffered the worst under Japanese rule. And as for Germany, well, ask the Soviets how they felt about that decision, as well as Poland, France, Britain....We won't even go into the fact that as part of the ptreaty from Versailles, they weren't even supposed to be developing new weapons, but Hitler did it anyway while everybody over there stood by and watched. We all know how THAT turned out.....

As for Korea and Taiwan, we are Alies with those countries and we are there by their consent, we have never been there to take them over, hence Tawan and Korea have their own military forces that are bolstered by the US's presence , training and aid. 

Countries like USSR, China, India etc were big on their own and developed their own education and scientific technology. USA only taught those materials which were already in the open space and hence not "high end" technical knowledge. Moreover, US itself was a beneficiary of German technology and scientists who were taken from Germany after WW2.

As were the Soviets, they also got some of the scientists from Germany, along with whatever documents they got from the territories they conquered. They just couldn't put the pieces together so they used spies to steal the info they thought they needed. Unfortunately, without going through the trial and error process they missed a lot of important lessons so they tended to ignore safety systems that seemed superfluous, but are essential to these technologies. What they did do was make crude copies that just didn't function as well as the originals did, so they tended to be behind in those technologies. They tended to kill people and pollute the planet with some really bad toxins.

Technology like missile, nuclear bombs and other military & space technology were mastered by the countries like China, India, USSR independently of USA. Even semiconductor technology were independently developed as USA continually sanctioned any technology or tool transfer. 

LOL, you really believe that? You are not too savvy, are you. They stole most of what they have from the US and it's allies. If they hadn't stolen that tech they wouldn't be the superpower they are now, albeit a minor superpower at best. China's only real advantage is the number of troops they can put on the ground in a hurry, as for their tech, they are mostly on the bottom of the totem pole....

Considering all this, it is really funny that you claim USA taught a lot of things to China.

USA provoked China by rising people via Church and NGOs to rebel against China in 1989 Tianamen square. So, USA helping China never was a reality. It was more or less like USA troubling China and other countries.

We had nothing to do with Tienanmen square, those were college students trying to gain some freedom from Communism, one of the most oppressive government types on the planet today... No one can be held accountable for running over unarmed students with tanks, or for anything else they have done, or are doing now to their people.

You are misunderstanding about pace of growth. Technology is mainly about knowledge, not economy. So, as long as there is basic quantity of resource and brain power, the technology can be made quickly. The only reason why USA economy is big is because it fooled Arabs into giving free oil in petrodollar deal in return for military support to spreading Islam. 

Wow, I didn't know we were that chummy with the Middle East. I was alive when they decided to cut us off, twice they made life difficult for us. They also use our protection to keep themselves safe and secure

In technology terms, other countries also could develop at reasonably fast pace on their own. As long as you can show me which technology from USA was given to China, I will not be convinced that Chinese growth was influenced by USA. The key to development is technology advancement and any other superficiality is not important.

The point you are missing is that people that are oppressed by their governments tend to be less creative, they are spending so much of their lives in fear, they have to try to keep the discoveries in line with the party thinking. If they discover anything that is out of line with the expectations the government in power will just bury their heads in the sand and just twist anything to their philosophy, regardless of the truth.That is why they are technologically deficient compared to the "free" countries around the world. 

I am not pimping for China. I am just busting propaganda. Give credit where it is due

YOU ARE PIMPING FOR CHINA WHETHER YOU REALIZE IT OR NOT. Trust the rest of the world, if India had anything worth stealing the Chinese would be over there with their spies stealing as much as they could. You are just angry because you live in the LARGEST third world country on earth. Can't even keep the power on all day, every day.

I know about a company that came over there just over a decade ago and built a plant to manufacture tools for the machining industry. The quality was so horrible that the rest of the civilized world told that company that if they kept sending this garbage over here they would lose all the business. So what did they do with that manufacturing facility? They used it to make tools for the East, namely China. Those people over there wouldn't know good quality if it had crawled up their butts and died. Our shops were used to tools made in USA, Germany, Japan. And you really don't believe the US had something to do with the quality that comes from Japan and Germany? We rebuilt those countries

And on another point, if India is so great, why do your people come over here to get a decent education? Or jobs? Or to escape the hell in India? You are an angry, uninformed man. India will come into it's own right eventually, just give it time.....

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, SERWIN said:

As were the Soviets, they also got some of the scientists from Germany, along with whatever documents they got from the territories they conquered. They just couldn't put the pieces together so they used spies to steal the info they thought they needed. Unfortunately, without going through the trial and error process they missed a lot of important lessons so they tended to ignore safety systems that seemed superfluous, but are essential to these technologies. What they did do was make crude copies that just didn't function as well as the originals did, so they tended to be behind in those technologies. They tended to kill people and pollute the planet with some really bad toxins.

Look at the Soyuz and the Shuttle records on that front.  USA declared their own crafts too dangerous but still happily take rides from Russia.  The USA has had essentially no manned space program since 2011. 

Edited by Enthalpic

4 hours ago, SERWIN said:

China's only real advantage is the number of troops they can put on the ground in a hurry, as for their tech, they are mostly on the bottom of the totem pole....

Delusional - the propaganda machine worked too well on you.

University entry in China is extremely competitive; their schools are filled with the best of the best.  Just like their Olympic program, you can put them all on a brutally hard training program and just discard anyone who doesn't hold up. 

Unless you are a total racist you would understand that a population of ~1.4 billion is going to produce a lot more exceptional people (geniuses, athletes, artists) than a population of 327 million.

• Upvote 1

On 5/22/2019 at 1:06 AM, shadowkin said:

These are medium level items. High end defence items like jet, missiles,nukes are disallowed to Japan , Germany, S.Korea etc. All this is because of USA control

False. And they're still decades behind in many, many areas

Only civilian semiconductor is where anyone is 1 decade behind USA. All other fields USA is almost at par with others

Real question is what didn't they steal. Starting with rocket tech as stated. Much of Chinese tech knowledge came via the USSR.

Chinese don't even deny what their doing. They recently made it part of their strategy to steal as much as possible to achieve preeminence. If they don't deny it why do you?

Do you get internet in India?

Steal is USA accusations. It is not that USA is a baby and stealing from USA is like stealing candy from a baby. USSR did assist India and China in development of missiles, but still it is independent of USA. USA hardly helped China, India in getting Technology.

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, SERWIN said:

Because the automobiles that are made in India are two things if not more;

1) UGLY

2) JUNK

Junk? Why would you say that? The cars may be ugly but it is irrelevant to utility. As I said, there is no IP for cars. People made cars for long time, for over a century. One does not simply get IP for car design of being curvy!

You obviously have no clue of what you rant on and on about. Yes, Germany and Japan were not allowed to have their own armies, and we weren't the only ones that were in on that decision. After what Japan did to the far East nobody over there thought it would be a good idea to allow them to rebuild a weapon of aggression, just ask your friends in China, I believe they suffered the worst under Japanese rule. And as for Germany, well, ask the Soviets how they felt about that decision, as well as Poland, France, Britain....We won't even go into the fact that as part of the ptreaty from Versailles, they weren't even supposed to be developing new weapons, but Hitler did it anyway while everybody over there stood by and watched. We all know how THAT turned out.....

So, you agree that Japan & Germany are occupied nations. 

As for Korea and Taiwan, we are Alies with those countries and we are there by their consent, we have never been there to take them over, hence Tawan and Korea have their own military forces that are bolstered by the US's presence , training and aid. 

No, even Taiwan and Korea are like occupied nations of USA. USA military controls these states and even their foreign and defence policies.

USSR were utilitarian people and that is how utilitarian people behave.It is not being backwards in technology. USSR just did not want to waste time making things nice and cozy. They just wanted machines which can be built enmasse for war. Wars were expected to have attrition and hence it was considered unnecessary to have long lifespan

LOL, you really believe that? You are not too savvy, are you. They stole most of what they have from the US and it's allies. If they hadn't stolen that tech they wouldn't be the superpower they are now, albeit a minor superpower at best. China's only real advantage is the number of troops they can put on the ground in a hurry, as for their tech, they are mostly on the bottom of the totem pole....

Stole? How? is USA that stupid to let others steal? Also from where did USA get these in the first place? By divine revelation? USSR & USA were always in cold war. USSR aided countries like China and India while USA aided western Europe. There was so stealing of technology except from Germany

7 hours ago, SERWIN said:

We had nothing to do with Tienanmen square, those were college students trying to gain some freedom from Communism, one of the most oppressive government types on the planet today... No one can be held accountable for running over unarmed students with tanks, or for anything else they have done, or are doing now to their people.

It is an open secret that USA organised gullible youth by fake news and propaganda. If it was a real rebellion, there would have been war like situation across the country, not some random gathering in Tianamen square.

Wow, I didn't know we were that chummy with the Middle East. I was alive when they decided to cut us off, twice they made life difficult for us. They also use our protection to keep themselves safe and secure

Yeah, USA considers Saudi Arabia as an ally officially. This is not called "being chummy"? The gulf may have cut off USA but the alliance was made after 1973 and ever since, USA has not been formally cut off from supply.

The point you are missing is that people that are oppressed by their governments tend to be less creative, they are spending so much of their lives in fear, they have to try to keep the discoveries in line with the party thinking. If they discover anything that is out of line with the expectations the government in power will just bury their heads in the sand and just twist anything to their philosophy, regardless of the truth.That is why they are technologically deficient compared to the "free" countries around the world. 

This is highly retarded to say the least. Unless you are speaking of discoveries and inventions in the fields of anthropology, sociology etc, no tyrant ever kills people for scientific results. The only ones who kill people for scientific behaviour are the christian padres and islamic mullahs as science lowers their credibility and support base which relies on revelations and magic!

YOU ARE PIMPING FOR CHINA WHETHER YOU REALIZE IT OR NOT. Trust the rest of the world, if India had anything worth stealing the Chinese would be over there with their spies stealing as much as they could. You are just angry because you live in the LARGEST third world country on earth. Can't even keep the power on all day, every day.

I know about a company that came over there just over a decade ago and built a plant to manufacture tools for the machining industry. The quality was so horrible that the rest of the civilized world told that company that if they kept sending this garbage over here they would lose all the business. So what did they do with that manufacturing facility? They used it to make tools for the East, namely China. Those people over there wouldn't know good quality if it had crawled up their butts and died. Our shops were used to tools made in USA, Germany, Japan. And you really don't believe the US had something to do with the quality that comes from Japan and Germany? We rebuilt those countries

And on another point, if India is so great, why do your people come over here to get a decent education? Or jobs? Or to escape the hell in India? You are an angry, uninformed man. India will come into it's own right eventually, just give it time....

Lol! You are getting really angry for some reason. USA has excessive resource and people have too little need to work. Whereas in eastern countries, the resource is scarce per capita. this is the driving force that changes economic culture. That is no excuse to rant

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bhimsen Pachawry said:

Unless you are speaking of discoveries and inventions in the fields of anthropology, sociology etc, no tyrant ever kills people for scientific results. The only ones who kill people for scientific behaviour are the christian padres and islamic mullahs as science lowers their credibility and support base which relies on revelations and magic!

I have a BA in Sociology, and I only had to kill a few dozen people to get my scientific results.

Of course, going further to get a PhD in Sociology entails killing thousands of people for good scientific results, so my body count is still only in the low dozens.

Why else do you think the acronym PhD means "Piled High and Deep" ? 

Really, it's just too dang much work for me to keep track of the body count for me to go for a PhD.

/ On a totally unrelated topic, has anybody else noticed that this thread is getting increasingly bizarre?

fa7414e0d1b3478d4e7a3c0eb209f08301861d307bfdb819602c5ab4760f5c9b.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I have a BA in Sociology, and I only had to kill a few dozen people to get my scientific results.

Research back in the day would have been so easy... no ethics whatsoever.  The scientist in me loves it - the liberal in me hates it.

• Haha 1

On 4/17/2019 at 9:18 AM, ed tuttle said:

Heaven help us all if Trump is setting the standard for running this great country!

Trump stupid.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Bhimsen Pachawry said:

Junk? Why would you say that? The cars may be ugly but it is irrelevant to utility. As I said, there is no IP for cars. People made cars for long time, for over a century. One does not simply get IP for car design of being curvy!

So, you agree that Japan & Germany are occupied nations. 

No, even Taiwan and Korea are like occupied nations of USA. USA military controls these states and even their foreign and defence policies.

USSR were utilitarian people and that is how utilitarian people behave.It is not being backwards in technology. USSR just did not want to waste time making things nice and cozy. They just wanted machines which can be built enmasse for war. Wars were expected to have attrition and hence it was considered unnecessary to have long lifespan

Stole? How? is USA that stupid to let others steal? Also from where did USA get these in the first place? By divine revelation? USSR & USA were always in cold war. USSR aided countries like China and India while USA aided western Europe. There was so stealing of technology except from Germany

It is an open secret that USA organised gullible youth by fake news and propaganda. If it was a real rebellion, there would have been war like situation across the country, not some random gathering in Tianamen square.

Yeah, USA considers Saudi Arabia as an ally officially. This is not called "being chummy"? The gulf may have cut off USA but the alliance was made after 1973 and ever since, USA has not been formally cut off from supply.

This is highly retarded to say the least. Unless you are speaking of discoveries and inventions in the fields of anthropology, sociology etc, no tyrant ever kills people for scientific results. The only ones who kill people for scientific behaviour are the christian padres and islamic mullahs as science lowers their credibility and support base which relies on revelations and magic!

Lol! You are getting really angry for some reason. USA has excessive resource and people have too little need to work. Whereas in eastern countries, the resource is scarce per capita. this is the driving force that changes economic culture. That is no excuse to rant

Coming form someone that lives in a country that has a CASTE system in place, you are obviously in a higher caste, or you wouldn't be able to even get the internet. In the US we are free to excel in any way we can, not held down by a slavery system like India has. And what's the deal with cows, they are sacred? Over here we are smart enough to know that they are very tasty...... Y'all will never stop being a third world country until you start with personal freedoms like most of the rest of the world has. And if you really believe we are OCCUPYING Germany and Japan, you go ahead with your ignorance, you are obviously a man with little intelligence, and no drive to further educate yourself differently. Just another tiny minded little man that has been led around by your nose, believing everything you hear on the news and social media. Kep on keeping on....And I am angry at the ignorant fools that know absolutely nothing but still run your mouths off, you make this world suck.... Wait until China starts stealing your country's tech, oh, my mmistake, y'all don't have any real tech that was developed over there, it had to come from everywhere else to your advantage.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

18 hours ago, Bhimsen Pachawry said:

These are medium level items.

Modern day destroyers are anything but medium level items. The list is long but Japan also makes very good submarines. It takes a lot of knowledge to build these and they are not not cheap to make or maintain.  We're not talking about rickety frigates/subs made in the 70s and gifted by Russia/USSR that are called destroyers by 3rd world countries.

High end defence items like jet, missiles,nukes are disallowed to Japan , Germany, S.Korea etc. All this is because of USA control

Lol. You mean like Eurofighters?

Only civilian semiconductor is where anyone is 1 decade behind USA. All other fields USA is almost at par with others

Our sewage system alone is 60 years ahead of India.

With every post you lose credibility/

Edited by shadowkin

(edited)

17 hours ago, Bhimsen Pachawry said:

Unless you are speaking of discoveries and inventions in the fields of anthropology, sociology etc, no tyrant ever kills people for scientific results.

Maybe not anymore - well unless you consider embryos living humans - but in the not too distant past doing unethical experiments on minorities, soldiers, and prisoners was commonplace. 

1972 in the good old USA... and most horrifically the cure for syphilis was already well known. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

Edited by Enthalpic

On 5/21/2019 at 7:47 PM, Enthalpic said:

some of it is of questionable ethics - but they are gaining knowledge at a rapid rate.

Just to flavor that a bit, you might want to keep in mind that one of the "gains in knowledge" is cutting organs out of live prisoners.  The specialty is apparently the people who adhere to Falun Gong.  If you are a Falun, then you are imprisoned and are organs on the hoof.  When the Communists have some foreigner with hard currency ready to spend on a new organ, the Falun prisoner is strapped to a gurney and the needed organ or organs are cut out of him.  Makes for great transplant material.

You will appreciate that, if the organ is the heart or both lungs, then the Falun candidate has a problem surviving being an unwilling donor. To the Communists, a donor prisoner is like a donor car; you keep it around out back for spare parts, and take them out as needed.  Nice people, those "gainers of knowledge."  Name your part; those "doctors" will slice away.  All yours for a fee.  The prisoner?  Hey, there's a ditch out back for that guy.  Who cares about him? 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/incriminating-phone-calls-doctors-admit-to-live-harvesting-of-falun-dafa-adherents-organs-in-china_2868017.html?

• Great Response! 1

7 hours ago, shadowkin said:

Our sewage system alone is 60 years ahead of India.

With every post you lose credibility

For 500 million Indians, there is no sewage system.  Forget about an outhouse; there is not even a pit in the ground. The drill is to piss and poop right out in the open, off the curb, or along the railroad tracks, multiplied each day by 500 million times.  Just lovely sewage system. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/22/2019 at 4:35 PM, SERWIN said:

India will come into it's own right eventually, just give it time.....

Unfortunately, it will likely not.  

India is going to be mired in mendacity, bureaucracy, and mediocrity for a very long time.  To start to right that ship, first India needs to get a grip on its population, which it is in paralysis about.  The Chinese Communists were able to do that with the draconian "one child" policy, coupled with other authoritarian measures.  The Indian Government cannot even control honor killings, slavery, the criminal daquoti, or the population using toilets instead of pooping in public on the ground.  India is not going anywhere; it will remain a stagnant morass for a long time to come. 

• Great Response! 1