EA

Mueller Report Brings Into Focus Obama's Attempted Coup Against Trump

On 5/23/2019 at 12:11 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

On a totally unrelated topic, has anybody else noticed that this thread is getting increasingly bizarre?

That's OK, it is now in the deep hours of the night, and "bizarre" is the watchword.  Once the wolves in the forest out back start howling, the world will be complete. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Just to flavor that a bit, you might want to keep in mind that one of the "gains in knowledge" is cutting organs out of live prisoners.  The specialty is apparently the people who adhere to Falun Gong.  If you are a Falun, then you are imprisoned and are organs on the hoof.  When the Communists have some foreigner with hard currency ready to spend on a new organ, the Falun prisoner is strapped to a gurney and the needed organ or organs are cut out of him.  Makes for great transplant material.

You will appreciate that, if the organ is the heart or both lungs, then the Falun candidate has a problem surviving being an unwilling donor. To the Communists, a donor prisoner is like a donor car; you keep it around out back for spare parts, and take them out as needed.  Nice people, those "gainers of knowledge."  Name your part; those "doctors" will slice away.  All yours for a fee.  The prisoner?  Hey, there's a ditch out back for that guy.  Who cares about him? 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/incriminating-phone-calls-doctors-admit-to-live-harvesting-of-falun-dafa-adherents-organs-in-china_2868017.html?

That's not really research; it's applied science. 

Steve jobs had terminal (stage 4) cancer in the USA and somehow got a liver - standard eligibility rules would say absolutely not. Even if they had an extra bucket full of livers it's IMO not a good idea to butcher someone up just so they can live another couple years in hospital.

(edited)

On 5/16/2019 at 3:17 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

BOOM

“IT’S OVER… you lost”

“Some of you will wind up in handcuffs, notably, Jim Comey, Jim Baker, Andy McCabe and John Brennan. Some of you will suffer a worse fate…

“When the clear eyes of history look back on this, you will be on the wrong side of liberty, freedom and the bill of rights.

And to the media goons, lunatic hacks in the media, who tried to gas light us into believing that collusion was real and spying was fake,

know this:

“In the one moment you had to shine and save the REPUBLIC and do the right thing… you failed.

Your kids will be embarrassed by you, your grandkids will be embarrassed by you. History will use you as an example of exactly not to do when entering into the field of journalism.

You will become a STAIN on our country from this point on…

You people in the media will be remembered as accomplices in the biggest scandal in American history. You’re a disgrace, a disgrace to everything this country stands for.”

“I’m embarrassed for you, you disgust me.”

-Dan Bongino

https://youtu.be/g7DvVg1dEBQ

“Finally, a DOCUMENTED admission of guilt. Summed up in an official Obama-era State Department document. And you wonder how Mueller’s investigative team missed it.

As reported by The Hill,

If ever there were an admission that taints the FBI’s secret warrant to surveil Donald Trump’s campaign, it sat buried for more than 2 1/2 years in the files of a high-ranking State Department official.

Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec’s written account of her Oct. 11, 2016, meeting with FBI informant Christopher Steele shows the Hillary Clinton campaign-funded British intelligence operative admitted that his research was political and facing an Election Day deadline.

And that confession occurred 10 days before the FBI used Steele’s now-discredited dossier to justify securing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and the campaign’s ties to Russia.

Be still my heart. The Hill actually used the term “discredited” to describe the Steele dossier.”

https://theblacksphere.net/2019/05/doomsday-democrats-wont-wriggle-out-of-this/

Drip, drip, drip,...more details on this...

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/443710-state-departments-red-flag-on-steele-went-to-a-senior-fbi-man-well-before#.XNtJ-Pn_-4g.twitter

Edited by shadowkin

Weekend reading deep dive, for any interested lurkers.  Immensely annotated with links to scores of government documents.  A few excerpts below.  Even certain DC insiders and news media are surprised at the accuracy so far of the persistent investigation work by "Sundance" at Conservative Tree House. 

The Tylers at ZeroHedge have also given a tip of the hat to Sundance for his work.  (Side note, ZeroHedge frequently shares lead articles from Oil Price main news site, so any attempt to discredit ZeroHedge as a Russian political propaganda site will be met by laughter from me.  Over on LindedIn, someone tried that discrediting tactic already...)

Evidence of Obama Administration Political Surveillance Beginning Mid-2012

Now that we have significant research files on the 2015 and 2016 political surveillance program; which includes the trail evident within the Weissmann/Mueller report; in combination with the Obama-era DOJ “secret research project” (their words, not mine); we are able to overlay the entire objective and gain a full understanding of how political surveillance was conducted over a period of approximately four to six years.

This is why there’s panic.

Working with a timeline, but also referencing origination material in 2015/2016 – CTH hopes to show how the program operated. This explains an evolution from The IRS Files in 2010 to the FISA Files in 2016.

More importantly, research indicates the modern political exploitation of the NSA database, for weaponized intelligence surveillance of politicians, began mid 2012.

... For the sake of brevity and common understanding CTH  [ Conservative Tree House ]  will highlight the most pertinent segments showing just how systemic and troublesome the unlawful electronic surveillance was.

... FISA-702(16) is a search of the system returning a U.S. person (“702”); and the “16” is a check box to initiate a search based on “To and From“. Example, if you put in a date and a phone number and check “16” as the search parameter the user will get the returns on everything “To and From” that identified phone number for the specific date. Calls, texts, contacts etc. Including results for the inbound and outbound contacts.

FISA-702(17) is a search of the system returning a U.S. person (702); and the “17” is a check box to initiate a search based on everything “About” the search qualifier. Example, if you put a date and a phone number and check “17” as the search parameter the user will get the returns of everything about that phone. Calls, texts, contacts, geolocation (or gps results), account information, user, service provider etc. As a result, 702(17) can actually be used to locate where the phone (and user) was located on a specific date or sequentially over a specific period of time which is simply a matter of changing the date parameters.

And that’s just from a phone number.

Search an ip address “about” and read all data into that server; put in an email address and gain everything about that account. Or use the electronic address of a GPS enabled vehicle (about) and you can withdraw more electronic data and monitor in real time. Search a credit card number and get everything about the account including what was purchased, where, when, etc. Search a bank account number, get everything about transactions and electronic records etc. Just about anything and everything can be electronically searched; everything has an electronic ‘identifier’.

The search parameter is only limited by the originating field filled out. Names, places, numbers, addresses, etc. By using the “About” parameter there may be thousands or millions of returns. Imagine if you put “@realdonaldtrump” into the search parameter? You could extract all following accounts who interacted on Twitter, or Facebook etc. You are only limited by your imagination and the scale of the electronic connectivity.

... Summary of this aspect: The FISA court identified and quantified tens-of-thousands of search queries of the NSA/FBI database using the FISA-702(16)(17) system. The database was repeatedly used by persons with contractor access who unlawfully searched and extracted the raw results without redacting the information and shared it with an unknown number of entities.

The outlined process certainly points toward a political spying and surveillance operation; and we are not the only one to think that’s what this system is being used for.

Back in 2017 when House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes was working to reauthorize the FISA legislation, Nunes wrote a letter to ODNI Dan Coats about this specific issue:

... There is little doubt the FISA-702(16)(17) database system was used by Obama-era officials, from 2012 through April 2016, as a way to spy on their political opposition. Quite simply there is no other intellectually honest explanation for the scale and volume of database abuse that was taking place.

When we reconcile what was taking place and who was involved, then the actions of the exact same principle participants take on a jaw-dropping amount of clarity.

● ● ● All of the action taken by CIA Director Brennan, FBI Director Comey, ODNI Clapper and Defense Secretary Ashton Carter make sense. Including their effort to get NSA Director Mike Rogers fired.

Everything after March 9th, 2016, was done to cover up the weaponization of the FISA database. [Explained Here] Spygate, Russia-Gate, the Steele Dossier, and even the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment (drawn from the dossier and signed by the above) were needed to create a cover-story and protect themselves from discovery of this four year weaponization, political surveillance and unlawful spying. Even the appointment of Robert Mueller as special counsel makes sense; he was FBI Director when this began.

The beginning decision to use FISA(702) as a domestic surveillance and political spy mechanism appears to have started in/around 2012. Perhaps sometime shortly before the 2012 presidential election and before John Brennan left the White House and moved to CIA. However, there was an earlier version of data assembly that preceded this effort.

Political spying 1.0 was actually the weaponization of the IRS. This is where the term “Secret Research Project” originated as a description from the Obama team. It involved the U.S. Department of Justice under Eric Holder and the FBI under Robert Mueller. It never made sense why Eric Holder requested over 1 million tax records via CD ROM, until overlaying the timeline of the FISA abuse:

... How this all comes together in 2019

Fusion GPS was not hired in April 2016 to research Donald Trump. As shown in the evidence provided by the FISC, the intelligence community was already doing surveillance and spy operations. The Obama administration already knew everything about the Trump campaign, and were monitoring everything by exploiting the FISA database.

... Fusion GPS was not hired to research Trump, the intelligence community was already doing surveillance and spy operations. The intelligence community needed Fusion GPS to give them a plausible justification for already existing surveillance and spy operations.

Fusion-GPS gave them the justification they needed for a FISA warrant with the Steele Dossier. Ultimately that’s why the Steele Dossier is so important; without it, the DOJ and FBI are naked with their FISA-702 abuse as outlined by John Ratcliffe.

No-one really knows the extent of the current documents and/or information that may be subject to the AG Bill Barr declassification. However, this is the original list as outlined in September 2018, and the agencies who would be involved in the declassification process:

Does this topic never end - Can the Obama and Clinton haters get a life?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ron Stoessell said:

Does this topic never end - Can the Obama and Clinton haters get a life?

Not while the entirety of the mainstream media and upper echelons of U.S. intelligence agencies etc. hysterically continue to try to illegally unseat a duly elected President.

I've been immersed in the Trump vs. Swamp saga for longer than I have been commenting on this Oil Price forum.

Declassification is going to cause panic among the guilty parties.  I've been waiting a year for DECLAS and it's finally happening.

20190525_111235.png

Deep State Has Left ‘Paper Trail As Wide As Interstate-95’ Which Will ‘Fall All Over DC Like Radioactive Ash’

News of Trump’s order to declassify all documents relating to the targeting of his presidential campaign by members of the Obama administration intelligence community has reverberated throughout Washington and beyond since Thursday night. The same Democrats who are demanding that Trump release his business records and tax returns because he “may have” broken the law are panicking over this directive. Rep. Adam Schiff, who has built his reputation on his hatred for Donald Trump, tells reporters it’s “un-American” and of course, he’s worried about revealing “sources and methods.”

For nearly three years, Democrats and the media have persecuted this President, yet they’ve never been able to point to a particular crime. They’ve called for his impeachment, yet offer no specifics. Up until now, general accusations have worked very well for them.  ...

On 5/23/2019 at 9:13 PM, SERWIN said:

Coming form someone that lives in a country that has a CASTE system in place, you are obviously in a higher caste, or you wouldn't be able to even get the internet. In the US we are free to excel in any way we can, not held down by a slavery system like India has. And what's the deal with cows, they are sacred? Over here we are smart enough to know that they are very tasty...... Y'all will never stop being a third world country until you start with personal freedoms like most of the rest of the world has. And if you really believe we are OCCUPYING Germany and Japan, you go ahead with your ignorance, you are obviously a man with little intelligence, and no drive to further educate yourself differently. Just another tiny minded little man that has been led around by your nose, believing everything you hear on the news and social media. Kep on keeping on....And I am angry at the ignorant fools that know absolutely nothing but still run your mouths off, you make this world suck.... Wait until China starts stealing your country's tech, oh, my mmistake, y'all don't have any real tech that was developed over there, it had to come from everywhere else to your advantage.

Another bias. Caste system did exist and still exists but it is not same as class system and wealth was not distributed according to caste.There was never any slavery at all. Also, India is resource poor and there is very little anyone ca do about having less natural resource. You seem to be upset that I was proving how USA invaded Japan & Germany but never left. You just want to make your point without having to answer any questions or clarify

On 5/23/2019 at 9:41 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

I have a BA in Sociology, and I only had to kill a few dozen people to get my scientific results.

Of course, going further to get a PhD in Sociology entails killing thousands of people for good scientific results, so my body count is still only in the low dozens.

Why else do you think the acronym PhD means "Piled High and Deep" ? 

Really, it's just too dang much work for me to keep track of the body count for me to go for a PhD.

/ On a totally unrelated topic, has anybody else noticed that this thread is getting increasingly bizarre?

fa7414e0d1b3478d4e7a3c0eb209f08301861d307bfdb819602c5ab4760f5c9b.jpg

On 5/24/2019 at 2:47 AM, Enthalpic said:

Maybe not anymore - well unless you consider embryos living humans - but in the not too distant past doing unethical experiments on minorities, soldiers, and prisoners was commonplace. 

1972 in the good old USA... and most horrifically the cure for syphilis was already well known. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

I meant to say that tyrants kill those scientists who research in humanities subjects but spare those working in physics, chemistry, maths etc. Tyrants hat humanities people as these people interfere in politics in the guise of research and tend to revise history and invent fals cultural issues at times, especially when there is a foreign power funding them. You mistook me to be saying that people kill to do research on humanities but that was not what I intended to say.

My intention was to say that "people working in fields of humanities are targeted by tyrants" rather than "people are targeted by people working in humanities"

On 5/24/2019 at 2:27 AM, shadowkin said:

Modern day destroyers are anything but medium level items. The list is long but Japan also makes very good submarines. It takes a lot of knowledge to build these and they are not not cheap to make or maintain.  We're not talking about rickety frigates/subs made in the 70s and gifted by Russia/USSR that are called destroyers by 3rd world countries.

Lol. You mean like Eurofighters?

Destroyers made in Japan are fitted with USA missiles, SAM and sensors. So, Japan only makes the hull, engine and mechanical parts. The modern things which you are saying is imported from USA. How does refute my argument that USA does not allow Japan to make high tech defence items

Eurofighters is made by UK and Germany is just a peripheral country that does minor work or assembly. The engine, radar, composites are all made by UK. So, when did USA allow Germany to develop high tech defence items?

This is why I say that Japan & Germany are USA vassal states under USA occupation.

Our sewage system alone is 60 years ahead of India.

With every post you lose credibility/

Vast is not same as ahead. Our country is much heavily populated and hence there is not enough land to make vast sewages. Villages have pits as sewage is not feasible. Again, lack of resource is not same as lac of technology, Talk in terms of technology only.

2 hours ago, Bhimsen Pachawry said:

I meant to say that tyrants kill those scientists who research in humanities subjects but spare those working in physics, chemistry, maths etc.

Ah, we had a bit of miscommunication.

If you include the church under tyrants plenty of scientists have been killed.

5 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Ah, we had a bit of miscommunication.

If you include the church under tyrants plenty of scientists have been killed.

Yes, I have mentioned that too- 

On 5/23/2019 at 9:23 AM, Bhimsen Pachawry said:

This is highly retarded to say the least. Unless you are speaking of discoveries and inventions in the fields of anthropology, sociology etc, no tyrant ever kills people for scientific results. The only ones who kill people for scientific behaviour are the christian padres and islamic mullahs as science lowers their credibility and support base which relies on revelations and magic!

On 5/23/2019 at 11:42 PM, Jan van Eck said:

Unfortunately, it will likely not.  

India is going to be mired in mendacity, bureaucracy, and mediocrity for a very long time.  To start to right that ship, first India needs to get a grip on its population, which it is in paralysis about.  The Chinese Communists were able to do that with the draconian "one child" policy, coupled with other authoritarian measures.  The Indian Government cannot even control honor killings, slavery, the criminal daquoti, or the population using toilets instead of pooping in public on the ground.  India is not going anywhere; it will remain a stagnant morass for a long time to come. 

I am afraid I must agree with you on this one. It will be a long, long time before India moves itself out of the third word category......

On 5/25/2019 at 10:53 PM, Bhimsen Pachawry said:

Another bias. Caste system did exist and still exists but it is not same as class system and wealth was not distributed according to caste.There was never any slavery at all. Also, India is resource poor and there is very little anyone ca do about having less natural resource. You seem to be upset that I was proving how USA invaded Japan & Germany but never left. You just want to make your point without having to answer any questions or clarify

Because being relegated to only being a garbage man simply because of your parents isn't slavery, is it. As a people y'all are losing ground because great ideas and great minds come from ALL walks of life, even women. Is that why women come running over here to live? They can become doctors, scientists, politicians, or even have their own businesses here. There they would be stuck in a life of servitude(slavery), what a bleak outlook for a life, what a waste. That is the biggest reason India is still in third world, you haven't evolved enough to realize human rights exist for everyone. No different than the middle eastern countries that only move ahead when tech is given to them, or they steal it...

And I do not have to clarify anything, we took those two countries over and forced them to start using a true democratic style of government, something you would know nothing about. We also, in the process, rebuilt those countries to the economic powers they are today. We very easily could have let them struggle along, but we provided the means for them to rebuild. You should move somewhere else and try it out for yourself. Maybe then you could begin to understand the word FREEDOM. You obviously have a very limited scope of vision, it is because of your upbringing in India obviously.

And do you really hate your own mother for being a female? LOL, no respect for your parent, the one that brought you into this world. Is she treated like a unwanted dog? Shame on you.... Women are NOT possessions, they are people. 

And why are you so mad at the USA? I would think given your history with GB that you would be more angry with them than us. Or are you insanely jealous that we had the fortitude to kick them out of our land and do our own thing. Hasn't turned out too badly, even if I do say so myself. 

Until India as a whole realizes that women are a necessary part of everyday life, and that they are just as capable as any man, you will live as a third world country. You also need to be capable of combining art with manufacturing, it will take India way beyond where they are today. Functional is OK, but combining the two will elevate your people above the mediocrity of today. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

And why are you so mad at the USA?

Dependency fosters rage.

• Haha 1

On 5/25/2019 at 8:53 PM, Bhimsen Pachawry said:

Destroyers made in Japan are fitted with USA missiles, SAM and sensors. So, Japan only makes the hull, engine and mechanical parts. The modern things which you are saying is imported from USA.

Wrong. Building a propulsion system is far from trivial or cheap. The fact you think propulsion systems aren't 'modern' exposes once again your ignorance.

Also the hull, and superstructure, is not easy to design and build if one wishes to minimize radar cross section and acoustic signature. You can count on one hand the number of countries who can do this. India is not one of them.

Japan does have a class of destroyers with an indigenous combat system, radar, etc. It's simply not as good as ours so they use ours for another class of destroyers.

Eurofighters is made by UK and Germany is just a peripheral country that does minor work or assembly. The engine, radar, composites are all made by UK.

Wrong. One counter example, Germany industry builds much of the engine (along with Italy and Spain, not just UK as you wrongly state). Why don't they build it all? To minimize costs and be a 'good ally'.

Did you know Germany builds the bore for the M1 Abrams tank? Does this mean the US is disallowed to build tanks? We could easily make our own bore but a political decision was made long ago to use the German's.

The F-35 also uses many parts from those who 'bought in'. Does that mean we're forbidden from making fighter jets.

No comment on German Leopard tanks, Japanese subs,...? I thought not.

Vast is not same as ahead. Our country is much heavily populated and hence there is not enough land to make vast sewages. Villages have pits as sewage is not feasible. Again, lack of resource is not same as lac of technology, Talk in terms of technology only.

Netherlands more densely populated than India yet no problem with sewage. Israel about as dense. South Korea more dense (let me guess they're a vassal state, we built their sewage system lol). Plumbing and sewage is still a technology. It may not be new or as difficult as semiconductors but it's a technology nonetheless. It's a technology which India still hasn't mastered. The only excuse you left out was that it was all the fault of 'Britishers'.

Japanese have even less resources than you. More excuses. Britishers right? Vassal state? We built their sewage system too? 

You said India, China, were big on their own. Then you moved the goal posts and said they got help from USSR, and so still independent of US, after I pointed out your false claims. Still you're wrong.

China only became wealthy, modern, high-tech after normalization with US in the 70s. China was a basket case like USSR, India until Chinese  smartened up enough to recognize the USSR, India socialist way was stupid. Compare these 3 countries now. Oh that's right we destroyed one of them almost exclusively through economic warfare.

Your arguments are typical of Indians who cannot accept anything other than a fantasy world and do not recognize logic and facts if it reflects poorly on them. 

You forget the US started as 13 colonies of the UK. Didn't stop us and we're not even 300 years old. How long has India been around? China?

Go back to sleep.

13 hours ago, shadowkin said:

Wrong. Building a propulsion system is far from trivial or cheap. The fact you think propulsion systems aren't 'modern' exposes once again your ignorance.

Also the hull, and superstructure, is not easy to design and build if one wishes to minimize radar cross section and acoustic signature. You can count on one hand the number of countries who can do this. India is not one of them.

Japan does have a class of destroyers with an indigenous combat system, radar, etc. It's simply not as good as ours so they use ours for another class of destroyers.

India makes hull, superstructure etc. India makes boiler engines (1990s tech) and has its own radar and sensor technology. Saying India does not have the basic ship hull, superstructure & fire control is misinformed.

Japan has no Technology other than hull & mechanical parts. Japanese ships are with USA Technology and what i say about Japan being vassal state is true.

Wrong. One counter example, Germany industry builds much of the engine (along with Italy and Spain, not just UK as you wrongly state). Why don't they build it all? To minimize costs and be a 'good ally'.

Did you know Germany builds the bore for the M1 Abrams tank? Does this mean the US is disallowed to build tanks? We could easily make our own bore but a political decision was made long ago to use the German's.

The F-35 also uses many parts from those who 'bought in'. Does that mean we're forbidden from making fighter jets.

No comment on German Leopard tanks, Japanese subs,...? I thought not.

Tanks are old school. Even cheap planes like trainers can take them down. We don't consider tank Technology as modern. It is just that some middle east countries are so backward and can't even make cars, forget tanks. But still tanks are older Technology and except for electronics improvement, there has been no design or material improvement in tanks for over 30 years.

Submarine Technology does exist in Germany & Japan and that is the only high end Technology available in these countries and may even be the continuation of the WW2 legacy. Except submarine Technology in Japan & Submarine & heavy engine Technology in Germany, there is no other Technology available in these countries or any of other USA vassal states like Korea, Taiwan.

F35 & EF typhoon are primarily built by USA &UK respectively. The role of Germany is peripheral and merely given to it as a matter of alliance token. Germany is incapable of making any meaningful contribution to F35 or EFT.

Netherlands more densely populated than India yet no problem with sewage. Israel about as dense. South Korea more dense (let me guess they're a vassal state, we built their sewage system lol). Plumbing and sewage is still a technology. It may not be new or as difficult as semiconductors but it's a technology nonetheless. It's a technology which India still hasn't mastered. The only excuse you left out was that it was all the fault of 'Britishers'.

Japanese have even less resources than you. More excuses. Britishers right? Vassal state? We built their sewage system too? 

You said India, China, were big on their own. Then you moved the goal posts and said they got help from USSR, and so still independent of US, after I pointed out your false claims. Still you're wrong.

China only became wealthy, modern, high-tech after normalization with US in the 70s. China was a basket case like USSR, India until Chinese  smartened up enough to recognize the USSR, India socialist way was stupid. Compare these 3 countries now. Oh that's right we destroyed one of them almost exclusively through economic warfare.

Your arguments are typical of Indians who cannot accept anything other than a fantasy world and do not recognize logic and facts if it reflects poorly on them. 

You forget the US started as 13 colonies of the UK. Didn't stop us and we're not even 300 years old. How long has India been around? China?

Go back to sleep.

How big is Netherlands or Israel? How much resource per capita do they use obtained because of strategic gifts of alliance? It is meaningless to compare these tiny countries with India.

Japan is an island state with coast everywhere and hence easier to dispose sewer. Tell me how India can have sewer system disposing waste into ocean except in coastal cities? Also, Japan is USA vassal state and has had access to resources offered by USA & its allies which India lacked. Japan consumed 4million barrel oil a day in 1995 which India is consuming today despite being 10 times bigger than Japan. So, resource deficit plays a big role.

China & India were always big on their own and had alliance with USSR in the past and benefited mutually. The relationship was not like vassal states of Japan or Taiwan. Where is the mistake here?

Chinese started getting stronger much before 1970s. China made nuclear submarine, space launch vehicle & ICBM before 1975 and were already on path to richness. When did USA assist in anything?

Why simply insist that anyone who develops, has developed due to USA? This is typical American mentality where all credit is taken and history is 'favourably' revised!😄 

About USA starting as a colony if UK, frankly I don't understand the difference between USA & UK even now. AFAIK, USA is a big colony of UK even today but just has independent system of governance bit otherwise share same political and cultural views. Secondly, I have been telling repeatedly that USA has extremely abundant natural resources. It had in the year 1900, 400 billion ton of coal, 280 GBL oil, abundant water, fertile land, abundant minerals like iron, gold, copper, lead, zinc, aluminum etc which simply is the reason for USA to be successful. Even Adam Smith, the father of capitalism, in his book had stated the importance of natural resources in making USA such a big economy and military empire. Similarly, the resource abundance of USSR is what made USSR such a powerful empire. However the domestic homogeneity of USA compared to inhomogeneous population of USSR is what made USA much more internally stable over USSR.

Arguing with revisionist version of history only ensures that you live in a bubble. Get over your ego and see tge reality