Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ronwagn

Tesla Being Spied On By The Curious and Investors

4 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Online group spying on Tesla. Keep track of what is going on. 

https://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-hy-tesla-short-sellers-musk-20190408-story.html

I’m sympathetic to $TSLAQ cause and despise Musk for what he did to Montana Skeptic, his pedo tweets, “420 funding secured” tweet and green hypocrisy. But I’m not short TSLA - madness of crowds is the thing and you probably will notice replies from the cult followers, although there are not too many on this forum. 

Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DanilKa said:

I’m sympathetic to $TSLAQ cause and despise Musk for what he did to Montana Skeptic, his pedo tweets, “420 funding secured” tweet and green hypocrisy. But I’m not short TSLA - madness of crowds is the thing and you probably will notice replies from the cult followers, although there are not too many on this forum. 

Thanks for sharing!

I am not anti Tesla, just don't want people to be misled by false claims. I am all for the progress of cleaner solutions. I do think that Teslas are not cost efficient for the average person and that natural gas vehicles make more sense. 

7 hours ago, ronwagn said:

I am not anti Tesla, just don't want people to be misled by false claims. I am all for the progress of cleaner solutions. I do think that Teslas are not cost efficient for the average person and that natural gas vehicles make more sense. 

Same here, I'm agnostic to type of engine as long as it make sense and not hurting others (EVs do hurt - in form of taxes paid by everybody to subsidize it). CNG or LNP make sense for freight trucks - easier to develop gas-filling infrastructure along major routes. Safety is another aspect which is easier to manage in large trucks. But fuel cost savings would be major driver and current deterrent - diesel is cheap (this is about to change with restrictions on high sulfur marine fuel in 2020).

Hybrid cars make more sense - I'm attracted to "regenerative breaking" (make all other breaking "degenerative":)) and ability to use smaller ICE for cruising speed while accelerating fast with electric motor.

• Great Response! 1

13 hours ago, DanilKa said:

Same here, I'm agnostic to type of engine as long as it make sense and not hurting others (EVs do hurt - in form of taxes paid by everybody to subsidize it). CNG or LNP make sense for freight trucks - easier to develop gas-filling infrastructure along major routes. Safety is another aspect which is easier to manage in large trucks. But fuel cost savings would be major driver and current deterrent - diesel is cheap (this is about to change with restrictions on high sulfur marine fuel in 2020).

Hybrid cars make more sense - I'm attracted to "regenerative breaking" (make all other breaking "degenerative":)) and ability to use smaller ICE for cruising speed while accelerating fast with electric motor.

More info on Tesla. This is on Tesla's "gigafactory" slowing down. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-11/tesla-gigafactory-freeze-hints-at-slower-sales-roth-says?srnd=technology-vp