(edited)

Edited by JJCar

I generally don't read Washington Post editorials (or the Washington Post in general) for the last few years, as I consider WaPo to be straight-up disinformation and propaganda

WaPo is a great example of the worst type of Mainstream Media muckraking.  Reminds me of the disinformation routinely privided by ye olden USSR's official Communist Party propaganda newspaper, Pravda.

MSM wants to do your thinking for you, and shove it down your throat.

Do.  Not.  Want.

e07fef6bfcae9d0e6098658116daa324d67ef3057a86a80464bd1298b8089aef.jpg

f102f668b5373ffa256ea74e601b67874e692620a4f23d50bbb9096eb7c054e8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

(edited)

On 4/10/2019 at 4:56 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

Edited by JJCar

Understand the game that is being played. The Washington Post gave a forum to a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Khashoggi. Their agenda is clear. Frankly, the Washington Post should be investigated for these ties. What money is flowing to them or Bezos and from whom. Khashoggi's relationships aren't some secret so it must be asked why the WP would give him this forum. It seems quite likely they are acting as a foreign agent.

I don't read the Washington Post either but I'm still waiting for them to replace Khashoggi. I have little doubt he'll be another Islamist, who will be described as a reformer.

The first thing you must do with any article is consider the source then it is easy to understand the slant of any article it publishes. The news media, especially Western news media, are not what they claim, independent and unbiased reporters of the news.