..

(edited)

.

 

Edited by JJCar
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I am concerned, anyone trading oil futures short or long term(more long than short)is a dithering drooling moron who is nothing but a parasite who prey upon those who actually work while pretending they, the traders, are working. 

More drilling is good for me.  I make and sell products they buy and I get cheaper gasoline/energy prices.  This odd thing called ... work... production....

If it was up to me, ALL commodity futures would be illegal.  Same with currency futures.  Go gamble with your own money on YOUR own work, not others lives. 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wastral - LOL one thing is for sure you don’t straddle the fence when you post an opinion.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Decline In U.S. Oil Rigs Sends WTI Higher

The the number of active oil and gas rigs fell in the United States this week according to Baker Hughes.

The total number of active oil and gas drilling rigs fell by 3 according to the report with the number of active oil rigs gaining 2 to reach 833 and the number of gas rigs falling 5 to reach 189. 

Notice gas dropped as nobody's buy the stuff. Gotta pay to get rid of it. Could be a cause of the decline there. On the other hand no bold print on OIL GAINS 2 RIGS ON WEEK. @Rodentwhat was the intent on the bold print on headline that is truly misleading. I would expect gas rigs to drop as too much now. Price for gas makes even @Ron Wagnersmile. Cheap for transportation. So the 2 oil rigs increase mean nothing?

gas.png

Edited by Old-Ruffneck
added
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/13/2019 at 7:49 AM, Old-Ruffneck said:

Decline In U.S. Oil Rigs Sends WTI Higher

The the number of active oil and gas rigs fell in the United States this week according to Baker Hughes.

The total number of active oil and gas drilling rigs fell by 3 according to the report with the number of active oil rigs gaining 2 to reach 833 and the number of gas rigs falling 5 to reach 189. 

Notice gas dropped as nobody's buy the stuff. Gotta pay to get rid of it. Could be a cause of the decline there. On the other hand no bold print on OIL GAINS 2 RIGS ON WEEK. @Rodentwhat was the intent on the bold print on headline that is truly misleading. I would expect gas rigs to drop as too much now. Price for gas makes even @Ron Wagnersmile. Cheap for transportation. So the 2 oil rigs increase mean nothing?

 

@Old-Ruffneckthanks for the feedback. Valid point! The headline paints an inaccurate picture of what is going on. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/12/2019 at 2:25 PM, JJCar said:

Clueless journalism or deliberate hyping ? How much do ya get paid for false narrative ?

Clueless journalism. Yes. Do you really want to know how much I get paid? 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rodent said:

@Old-Ruffneckthanks for the feedback. Valid point! The headline paints an inaccurate picture of what is going on. 

It's all good on my end, just thought I'd help ya out some there. Keep up the great work!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 4/15/2019 at 8:18 AM, Rodent said:

Clueless journalism. Yes. Do you really want to know how much I get paid? 😬

 

 

 

Edited by JJCar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JJCar said:

Yes !

No. :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JJCar said:

Clueless do u get paid by the word ?

Also no.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JJCar said:

Yes ! 

The writer stipulates that WTI price went up based on rig count drop.  There is life outside of Permian from Pa to La , etc.  (1) OIL RIG COUNT WENT UP 2 not Down (2) Permian drillers looking for oil not gas. GAS FROM PERMIAN IS "ASSOSIATED GAS" flaring it now . . . pipelines will be built. 

Infrastructure ALWAYS lags need.  Headlines read like a stock pumping rag. 

Oil prices will remain strong until exports hit inflection point.

Clueless do u get paid by the word ?

 

 

Hey now @JJCar play nice, @Rodentadmitted error. Everyone can make a mistake. It's @Nick Cunningham and his writings that tend to fear monger. He is an editor and should know better. News is news, putting a personal bias injected worries me. Fake News is just that.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0