Here it is.

Everyone in the States... Guys, I'm so sorry you're being treated as eight-year-olds. Unless the video strictly targets 8-year-olds and I've missed the small print where it says so. 

P.S. I demand compensation for watching it although I did it of my own free will. What? I can demand compensation for whatever I want, can't I?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Marina Schwarz said:

Here it is.

Everyone in the States... Guys, I'm so sorry you're being treated as eight-year-olds. Unless the video strictly targets 8-year-olds and I've missed the small print where it says so. 

P.S. I demand compensation for watching it although I did it of my own free will. What? I can demand compensation for whatever I want, can't I?

Thanks for the warning.

Based on what you just wrote, I'll probably wait to watch this for amusement when I am reeeeeeally bored and don't mind killing some of my brain cells listening to the stupidity of AOC.

For amusement, at the same time that you were watching the AOC disinformation video, I was typing these words over on LinkedIn:

================================

Global demand for oil is at its highest ever, increasing yet again by 1.3% in 2018.

Global demand for oil is simply *not* going to go away any time soon, despite the armageddon panic from crazy climate alarmists.

No AOC, the world is *not* going to end in 12 years.

The world and the global economy run on oil.  

And with oil [Brent] around $70 these days, the global economy is in general nicely lubricated by oil, and most global GDPs are humming along nicely these days, thank you very much.

The sky is *not* falling.
Oil is *not* going away.
Global demand for oil keeps *increasing*.

< Happy Dance >

I'm very much pro - Oil & Gas, and darn proud of it.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Thanks for the warning.

Based on what you just wrote, I'll probably wait to watch this for amusement when I am reeeeeeally bored and don't mind killing some of my brain cells listening to the stupidity of AOC.

I'm not so sure you'll find it terribly amusing. She had me right out of the gate with her "diversity" statement in the very beginning, with images of just women. Yes. Diverse. Very diverse. You men, you! Shame on you for existing. 

• Haha 1