JB

Mueller Report Brings Into Focus Trump's Attempts to Interfere in the Special Counsel Investigation

(edited)

From Page 158, of Volume Two, of the Mueller Report:  

"The President's effort to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out his orders or acted to accede to his requests."

Mueller links Trump and campaign to 11 instances of potential obstruction

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/18/mueller-report-william-barr-trump-russia-investigation

Robert Mueller described 11 instances in which Donald Trump or his campaign engaged in potential obstruction of justice and suggested that Congress might prosecute the acts as crimes, according to the redacted version of the special counsel’s report released by the Department of Justice (DoJ) on Thursday.

Over almost 450 pages, portions of which remained hidden from public view, Mueller described in unprecedented detail Russian efforts to tamper in the 2016 presidential election and the Trump campaign’s receptivity to some of those efforts.

Mueller said his investigation discovered “multiple links between Trump campaign officials and individuals tied to the Russian government” and said “the campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts,” Mueller wrote.

Mueller cannot confidently state Trump didn’t obstruct justice

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/18/redacted-mueller-report-released-1280960

Excerpt:

Special counsel Robert Mueller lays out in great detail how President Donald Trump repeatedly tried to interfere in the Russia probe and states that investigators could not confidently conclude that Trump did not obstruct justice.

Far from the “complete and total exoneration” the president has claimed in recent weeks, the report lays out behavior that is likely to fuel Democratic investigations and shape the 2020 campaign narrative. It recounts an instance where the president leaned on staffers to send an email exonerating him, notes that Trump had more knowledge of an aide’s potentially criminal behavior than he may have let on and stresses that the president seemed fearful that FBI investigators may uncover crimes — even if they weren’t related to Russian collusion.

The 448-page report is the culmination of a nearly two-year-long investigation that has cast a shadow over Trump’s time in office as questions swirled around whether Trump’s campaign conspired with Moscow intermediaries to sway the 2016 election, and whether the president tried to impede an investigation into the matter.

While the exhaustive document confirms that Mueller found no conspiracy between Trump’s campaign and the Kremlin, it contains numerous unfavorable observations regarding potential obstruction of justice and sheds light on why the special counsel chose to neither exonerate Trump nor conclude that he committed a crime.

Perhaps most notably, Mueller’s prosecutors said that while Trump seemed confident the FBI would not uncover a conspiracy between his campaign and Moscow, he was still concerned about what else they might find. Among those anxieties was the fact that Trump was still seeking business in Russia through the 2016 campaign, including an attempt to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

What the Mueller report tells us about Trump and Russia

https://www.axios.com/mueller-report-trump-russia-interference-collusion-c2279d9e-3399-4718-a170-7bcc7c37ca5d.html

Mueller report: Sarah Sanders lied about Comey

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/04/18/mueller-report-sarah-sanders-lied-comey-sot-vpx.cnn

A section of the Mueller report says that White House press secretary Sarah Sanders lied when she said people inside the FBI did not like then-FBI director James Comey and that was part of the justification for firing Comey.

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Downvote 1

^ bwahahahaha.  A pathetic attempt at grasping at straws.

Amazing how how the entire focus of investigations trying to find anything substantive on Trump for the last few years has failed utterly.  While the rabidly partisan investigators deliberately ignored the Clinton Foundation and Obama and their cohorts high up in the intelligence departments.

This entire political witch hunt apparatus really was an attempted - although unsuccessful - coup, attempting to illegally remove a duly elected President of the United States of America.

The blatherings in the comment above mine show that the unsuccessful coup attempts will continue to be flogged incessantly by the useless, pathetic, Mainstream Media, and their clueless, mindless shills, as Trump's political and ideological opponents dig their heels in even harder on their clearly illegal coup attempts.

Enjoy your heaping bowl of FAIL.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 3

I'm going to paraphrase that famous Jonnie Cochran statement........

" The glove don't fit.....bye!"

• Like 1

Cue up the teachers voice from Charlie Brown, wa..wa..wa..wa.wa.waaaaaaa......

• Haha 2

Robert Mueller Report – Open Discussion Thread – Download Links and Pdf

The Robert Mueller report on the 2016 election and Russian interference is available for download HERE (DOJ Site).  Additionally, it is available on pdf HERE. [Embed Below]

The scale of internet bandwidth being used to view this 448-page report is incredible.  Allow time for visibility or any download/upload.  Feel free to drop your comments on review below.  Conservative Tree House will have full analysis after a thorough review.

• Like 1

(edited)

Fox News’ Napolitano Rips ‘Venal, Amoral, Deceptive’ Trump: Mueller Report ‘Might Be Enough to Prosecute’ Him

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-napolitano-mueller-report-might-be-enough-to-prosecute-trump/

‘I Am Sickened’: Romney Blasts Trump in Scathing Reaction to Mueller Report

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/i-am-sickened-romney-blasts-trump-in-scathing-reaction-to-mueller-report/

Edited by Jeffrey Brown

48 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Fox News’ Napolitano Rips ‘Venal, Amoral, Deceptive’ Trump: Mueller Report ‘Might Be Enough to Prosecute’ Him

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-napolitano-mueller-report-might-be-enough-to-prosecute-trump/

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/i-am-sickened-romney-blasts-trump-in-scathing-reaction-to-mueller-report/

Napolitano and Romney.....giggle giggle giggle.....

• Haha 1

(edited)

9 hours ago, TXPower said:

Napolitano and Romney.....giggle giggle giggle.....

Well, we have a dismissive comment by an anonymous blogger—whom, for all we know, could be a teenage girl with an obsession for older men with orange hair—versus comments by a former New Jersey State judge and legal analyst at Fox News (the unofficial Trump news channel) and by the previous nominee of the Republican Party for President and current US Senator, who was in fact endorsed by Donald Trump.

Edited by Jeffrey Brown

2 hours ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Well, we have a dismissive comment by an anonymous blogger—whom, for all we know, could be a teenage girl with an obsession for older men with orange hair—versus comments by a former New Jersey State judge and legal analyst at Fox News (the unofficial Trump news channel) and by the previous nominee of the Republican Party for President and current US Senator, who was in fact endorsed by Donald Trump.

My anonymity, gender or romantic proclivities aside, it’s well established that one of your sources has no love for Trump. The other, even for FOX News, is sometimes in outer space and has been many times as he’s commented on the Mueller Investigation. I’d almost say they hate him.  I’m not sure you could have quoted anyone less credible.  Maybe Jeff Flake.

It’s time for someone to create a hotline for all the disappointed collusion throng to help through the recovery.  Y’all are wasting valuable time and energy as we move toward 2020.  Keep it up.

• Great Response! 1

From the Axios daily newsletter:

Imagine Sen. Mitt Romney, instead of Bill Barr, was attorney general.

This is what Romney's summary of the Mueller report might have said, based on his statement yesterday:

I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President. 

I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia — including information that had been illegally obtained; that none of them acted to inform American law enforcement; and that the campaign chairman was actively promoting Russian interests in Ukraine.

Reading the report is a sobering revelation of how far we have strayed from the aspirations and principles of the founders.

Romney isn't A.G. 

Barr is — and his selection, performance and public spin have turned out to be of inestimable value to the president in weathering Mueller's findings.

• What's new: Barr’s spinmeistery press conference broke with DoJ practice by coming before any of the reporters there had seen the report, and seemed only to function as an effort to sell the report as good news for the president. 
  • Why it matters: Whether out of his own instincts or devotion to his audience of one, Barr dampened response to the Mueller report by preemptively describing it in terms that invited Trump to claim "Total EXONERATION."

Even Barr's summary letter made it clear that the report was mixed, at best. 

• But Trump and supporters filled the 25-day vacuum from letter to report with jubilant claims of vindication.
  • Downvote 1

Fake news? Not according to the Mueller report

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/04/20/fake-news-not-according-to-the-mueller-report/23714806/

NEW YORK (AP) — President Donald Trump and his team love to deride unfavorable stories as "fake news," but it's clear from Robert Mueller's report that the special counsel isn't buying it.

While there are a few exceptions, Mueller's investigation repeatedly supports news reporting that was done on the Russia probe over the last two years and details several instances where the president and his team sought to mislead the public.

"The media looks a lot stronger today than it did before the release of this report," Kyle Pope, editor of the Columbia Journalism Review, said Friday.

• Downvote 2

Former Trump campaign official Sam Nunberg said, “The obstruction stuff is pretty damning.”

“A NORMAL PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN INDICTED”: TRUMPWORLD RECKONS WITH THE MUELLER REPORT’S DEVASTATING IMPACT

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/04/trumpworld-reckons-with-the-mueller-reports-devastating-impact?utm_source=nl&utm_brand=vf&utm_mailing=VF_CH_042119&utm_medium=email&bxid=5bea15512ddf9c72dc912311&user_id=17768489&hasha=5a9f69fe1b66f2fb53c95925d88b6cc2&hashb=d9494cf78f9811846899547106258772f12f3a53&hashc=89a3d2964591281b25afc03928bd48192f0f4328071a64b8e9ff9715dfe90030&esrc=&utm_campaign=VF_CH_042119&utm_term=VYF_Cocktail_Hour

At 9:57 A.M. yesterday, Donald Trump tweeted a Game of Thrones-themed meme pre-emptively declaring the Mueller report a settled matter. “No Collusion. No Obstruction. For the haters and the radical left Democrats—Game Over,” the image read. For the president and his people, it turned out to be the best moment of the day. The mood began to darken during Attorney General William Barr’s stunning 22-minute news conference at the Justice Department, at which he defended his no-obstruction finding in the manner of a defense attorney and turned truculent at the first hint of hostile questioning before abruptly stalking off. “[Deputy Attorney General] Rod Rosenstein looked like a hostage standing there,” former Trump campaign official Sam Nunberg told me afterwards. “Barr even wore a Trump red tie.”

It took a while for the report’s full impact to sink in. “It’s good for our side, but the Democrats are finding things to bolster their side,” a former West Wing official interviewed by Mueller told me yesterday. “Everyone seems to have gotten what they wanted.” But as the day wore on, the equation became clearer. “A normal person would have been indicted for this,” said a Republican close to the White House. “The obstruction stuff is pretty damning,” Nunberg said.

• Downvote 2

Why is it that in a 450 page report, MUELLER fails to mention GPS Fusion, the Obama JJustice department, or the Clinton campaign at all??  As if they never had Anything to do with illegal spying on the political opposition during a presidential campaign?

Jeffery Brown you need to share some of that cool aid, does it include a lot of lysergic acid? 

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Why is it that in a 450 page report, MUELLER fails to mention GPS Fusion, the Obama JJustice department, or the Clinton campaign at all??  As if they never had Anything to do with illegal spying on the political opposition during a presidential campaign?

Things the Media Ignored in the Mueller Report

• Great Response! 3

On 4/19/2019 at 7:13 PM, Jeffrey Brown said:

I think Romney's dad was a good man but I could be wrong. He and his LDS friends obviously failed in teaching his son any real ethical values. He is right up there with his former running mate Paul Ryan in the RINO league. I have never heard such vile hate from a Republican toward another Republican. Harry Reid is another terrible example for the LDS religion, but that was to be expected from a Democrat. 

The Democrat reaction to the Mueller report convinces me that it is time for a full investigation of the many scandals from the Obama Administration. " A good offense is the best defense." 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Re:  RINO League

I see. Republicans, including the previous Republican nominee for President,  who don't uncritically accept the torrent of lies from Herr Trump, and who are supporters of the Constitution and the rule of law,  are branded as "RINO's." 

In any case, I'm trying to remember who comments like the following remind me of . . . 

Trump suggests that it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play ‘tough'

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/434110-trump-suggests-that-things-could-get-very-bad-if-military-police

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said.of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said.

Edited by Jeffrey Brown

(edited)

In response to Jeffrey Brown re: RINO League

I read the linked article.  I started watching Fox News during Trump's campaign so I know he said those things.

Let me ponder why he made those comments.  Recall he is not a politician, thankfully, so speaks his mind.  He is not politically correct.

Democrats openly announced a "Resistance Movement".  They paid ANTIFA to start trouble at otherwise peaceful assemblies.  When I watch their hearings, I know that no one would want their children to behave like that.  They use the politics of division to claim all white and rich hate every other minority.  They control one sided Fake News to brainwash the masses.  One could easily compare their tactics to the Nazi's taking over Germany.

The old Republican party had issues too.  Recall they never supported Trump the outsider.

Clinton's have always been corrupt.  Utube ran the old video, "The Clinton Chronicles".  I had the tape in the '90's.  That's why Hillary had no response when Trump called her "Crooked Hillary" in the debate.  A PC nice Republican would not have told her to her face.

Rule of Law is about to come down on the Deep State.  Watch Fox News.  Both sides are presented.

The past congress' have put the US into a deep hole.  That's why Trump the outsider is there.  Can he overcome?

Edited by WayneMechEng
Forgot to say in response to Jeffrey Brown
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

On 4/18/2019 at 12:26 PM, Jeffrey Brown said:

From Page 158, of Volume Two, of the Mueller Report:  

"The President's effort to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out his orders or acted to accede to his requests."

Mueller links Trump and campaign to 11 instances of potential obstruction

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/18/mueller-report-william-barr-trump-russia-investigation

Robert Mueller described 11 instances in which Donald Trump or his campaign engaged in potential obstruction of justice and suggested that Congress might prosecute the acts as crimes, according to the redacted version of the special counsel’s report released by the Department of Justice (DoJ) on Thursday.

Over almost 450 pages, portions of which remained hidden from public view, Mueller described in unprecedented detail Russian efforts to tamper in the 2016 presidential election and the Trump campaign’s receptivity to some of those efforts.

Mueller said his investigation discovered “multiple links between Trump campaign officials and individuals tied to the Russian government” and said “the campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts,” Mueller wrote.

Mueller cannot confidently state Trump didn’t obstruct justice

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/18/redacted-mueller-report-released-1280960

Excerpt:

Special counsel Robert Mueller lays out in great detail how President Donald Trump repeatedly tried to interfere in the Russia probe and states that investigators could not confidently conclude that Trump did not obstruct justice.

Far from the “complete and total exoneration” the president has claimed in recent weeks, the report lays out behavior that is likely to fuel Democratic investigations and shape the 2020 campaign narrative. It recounts an instance where the president leaned on staffers to send an email exonerating him, notes that Trump had more knowledge of an aide’s potentially criminal behavior than he may have let on and stresses that the president seemed fearful that FBI investigators may uncover crimes — even if they weren’t related to Russian collusion.

The 448-page report is the culmination of a nearly two-year-long investigation that has cast a shadow over Trump’s time in office as questions swirled around whether Trump’s campaign conspired with Moscow intermediaries to sway the 2016 election, and whether the president tried to impede an investigation into the matter.

While the exhaustive document confirms that Mueller found no conspiracy between Trump’s campaign and the Kremlin, it contains numerous unfavorable observations regarding potential obstruction of justice and sheds light on why the special counsel chose to neither exonerate Trump nor conclude that he committed a crime.

Perhaps most notably, Mueller’s prosecutors said that while Trump seemed confident the FBI would not uncover a conspiracy between his campaign and Moscow, he was still concerned about what else they might find. Among those anxieties was the fact that Trump was still seeking business in Russia through the 2016 campaign, including an attempt to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

What the Mueller report tells us about Trump and Russia

https://www.axios.com/mueller-report-trump-russia-interference-collusion-c2279d9e-3399-4718-a170-7bcc7c37ca5d.html

Mueller report: Sarah Sanders lied about Comey

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/04/18/mueller-report-sarah-sanders-lied-comey-sot-vpx.cnn

A section of the Mueller report says that White House press secretary Sarah Sanders lied when she said people inside the FBI did not like then-FBI director James Comey and that was part of the justification for firing Comey.

It is time to quit bashing President Trump and start bashing the evils of the prior administration. Biden is already saying China is AOK and no worries. Coincidentally, his son got rich off the Chinese and the Ukrainians.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/secret-empires-joe-bidens-sons-firm-strikes-billion-dollar-deal-chinese-govt-10-days-biden-visited-china/

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/09/world/europe/corruption-ukraine-joe-biden-son-hunter-biden-ties.html

Part Two of the Obama Administration Scandals 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11axnqv_b3L2k9CD6HWNMwrdIECJZSxowxjO4RIc-rbE/edit

Edited by ronwagn
reference
  • Great Response! 1

On 4/19/2019 at 7:13 PM, Jeffrey Brown said:

I am disgusted with both of them.

(edited)

Regarding the hard work of Chinese citizens.  They are not to blame, but their government is.

Let's look at some history.  I don't want it to be political, and it may have at least some bearing on the future of oil.

Bill Clinton suddenly opened trade with China in the '90's.  I saw the article in the LA Times.  I cut it out and wrote on it, "Bill Clinton is a traitor", and signed it. Then I pinned it to my Dilbert cubicle.  I knew communist China would never play by Western rules.  So Clinton opened Pandora's box and now we are paying for it.

Fortune magazine ran an article around that time regarding the extraordinary investment opportunities in China.  Only Hughes Tool Company disagreed.  Their wise representative heard China's proposals.  Then he said, "I'm not here to set you up in business against us."  He saw through China's game and was not mesmerized and blinded by greed.  Good old corporate greed.  Bill Clinton gave it a shot in the arm regarding China.  The former Senator from Nevada, Harry Reid and his son, as well as Joe Biden's son, made lucrative deals with China and Ukraine.  When I look at Joe Biden, I ask myself, "Would you buy a used car from that man?".  Harry Reid was famous for running Nevada farmers off ranches so China could build solar farms, thru his son's company.

The Uranium One article was published by the NY Times in 2015, long before Trump.  Clinton's and their foundation received hundred's of millions laundered thru Canadian Uranium One board members.  Not a Fox News story.  But Fox has follow up.  The deal was just covered up by the Deep State.  After leaving office, all government officials expect cushy high paying jobs in the Swamp of DC, so working with the political powers is beneficial.  This includes receiving "legal" lobbying money from China and other foreign countries who are economic rivals of the western world if not outright enemies.  Lobbying laws need change.

Read the famous and astute "The Art of War".  The wise general will not need to resort to open conflict.  This is China's game.

China's people have worked hard, as all normal citizens do. However much of what China produces was illegally copied and patents infringed.  The vast majority of people are not to blame.  Wise men long ago said, "We fight powers and principalities."

China is currently bullying Canada.  This is because the US wants to extradite Huawei's CFO, for alleged SEC violations and Iran sanction violations,.Because of this, China is refusing billions of dollars of Canadian canola shipments.  In the past China has bullied Canada to not acknowledge the Dali Lama of Tibet.  Just last night, I saw S1 E1 of "The Future of Water" on Netflix.  China is planning to divert water from Tibet's rivers to China.  Now we know why they invaded peaceful Tibet.  This could lead to global war, as India and Bangladesh are already short of water from these rivers.

If you trade with China, as Austraiia found with coal, you are subject to the same bullying tactics when it suits their agenda, i.e., Huawei G5 spyware, identified by MI6 in the UK.  China is financing and building major dams in Africa.  If the poor countries can't pay, I would bet China takes possession.  Watch "The Future of Water".  China's tactics are the same as the loan shark who breaks you leg if you don't pay.

China's ambitions in the world are reminiscent of Hitler's Third Reich.  Prime Minister Chamberlain's appeasement policy didn't stop the Nazi's.  The developed world needs to take heed with China.  They will buy all the Iranian oil they can and Iran in turn will finance terrorism.

My point is, the Chinese government, with a totalitarian leader for life, and with the announced goal for China to be number one economically, is to be watched very carefully.  No one can blame the hard working citizen's of China; but that is irrelevant.  Colonialism and it's successor Globalism, have fewer faults.

China is building the Silk Road thru Pakistan and dams in Africa.  China now claims man made islands near Japan.  China has military bases off India's coast.  Italy and Switzerland seem to be moving toward China.

How will oil movement be affected?

Edited by WayneMechEng
Changed extra One to No next to last paragraph.
  • Great Response! 1

2 hours ago, WayneMechEng said:

Regarding the hard work of Chinese citizens.  They are not to blame, but their government is.

Let's look at some history.  I don't want it to be political, and it may have at least some bearing on the future of oil.

Bill Clinton suddenly opened trade with China in the '90's.  I saw the article in the LA Times.  I cut it out and wrote on it, "Bill Clinton is a traitor", and signed it. Then I pinned it to my Dilbert cubicle.  I knew communist China would never play by Western rules.  So Clinton opened Pandora's box and now we are paying for it.

Fortune magazine ran an article around that time regarding the extraordinary investment opportunities in China.  Only Hughes Tool Company disagreed.  Their wise representative heard China's proposals.  Then he said, "I'm not here to set you up in business against us."  He saw through China's game and was not mesmerized and blinded by greed.  Good old corporate greed.  Bill Clinton gave it a shot in the arm regarding China.  The former Senator from Nevada, Harry Reid and his son, as well as Joe Biden's son, made lucrative deals with China and Ukraine.  When I look at Joe Biden, I ask myself, "Would you buy a used car from that man?".  Harry Reid was famous for running Nevada farmers off ranches so China could build solar farms, thru his son's company.

The Uranium One article was published by the NY Times in 2015, long before Trump.  Clinton's and their foundation received hundred's of millions laundered thru Canadian Uranium One board members.  Not a Fox News story.  But Fox has follow up.  The deal was just covered up by the Deep State.  After leaving office, all government officials expect cushy high paying jobs in the Swamp of DC, so working with the political powers is beneficial.  This includes receiving "legal" lobbying money from China and other foreign countries who are economic rivals of the western world if not outright enemies.  Lobbying laws need change.

Read the famous and astute "The Art of War".  The wise general will not need to resort to open conflict.  This is China's game.

China's people have worked hard, as all normal citizens do. However much of what China produces was illegally copied and patents infringed.  The vast majority of people are not to blame.  Wise men long ago said, "We fight powers and principalities."

China is currently bullying Canada.  This is because the US wants to extradite Huawei's CFO, for alleged SEC violations and Iran sanction violations,.Because of this, China is refusing billions of dollars of Canadian canola shipments.  In the past China has bullied Canada to not acknowledge the Dali Lama of Tibet.  Just last night, I saw S1 E1 of "The Future of Water" on Netflix.  China is planning to divert water from Tibet's rivers to China.  Now we know why they invaded peaceful Tibet.  This could lead to global war, as India and Bangladesh are already short of water from these rivers.

If you trade with China, as Austraiia found with coal, you are subject to the same bullying tactics when it suits their agenda, i.e., Huawei G5 spyware, identified by MI6 in the UK.  China is financing and building major dams in Africa.  If the poor countries can't pay, I would bet China takes possession.  Watch "The Future of Water".  China's tactics are the same as the loan shark who breaks you leg if you don't pay.

China's ambitions in the world are reminiscent of Hitler's Third Reich.  Prime Minister Chamberlain's appeasement policy didn't stop the Nazi's.  The developed world needs to take heed with China.  They will buy all the Iranian oil they can and Iran in turn will finance terrorism.

My point is, the Chinese government, with a totalitarian leader for life, and with the announced goal for China to be number one economically, is to be watched very carefully.  No one can blame the hard working citizen's of China; but that is irrelevant.  Colonialism and it's successor Globalism, have fewer faults.

China is building the Silk Road thru Pakistan and dams in Africa.  China now claims man made islands near Japan.  China has military bases off India's coast.  Italy and Switzerland seem to be moving toward China.

How will oil movement be affected?

One of the very best statements I have ever seen regarding China. I am for greatly reducing our trade with China and building allies amongst the nations that will stand up to China and Russia. 

On 4/22/2019 at 2:50 PM, Jeffrey Brown said:

Re:  RINO League

I see. Republicans, including the previous Republican nominee for President,  who don't uncritically accept the torrent of lies from Herr Trump, and who are supporters of the Constitution and the rule of law,  are branded as "RINO's." 

In any case, I'm trying to remember who comments like the following remind me of . . . 

Trump suggests that it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play ‘tough'

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/434110-trump-suggests-that-things-could-get-very-bad-if-military-police

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said.of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said.

Obama did all he could to arm every department of the United States Government. They need to have their budgets cut relating to their Gestapo like forces. That is the issue that actually needs to be addressed. Freedom of Speech and Freedom to Keep and Bear Arms are worth fighting for. The Demoncrats don't think the Constitution is worth paying any attention to. We need to follow it to avoid another civil war. 

9 hours ago, ronwagn said:
On 4/22/2019 at 2:50 PM, Jeffrey Brown said:

Obama did all he could to arm every department of the United States Government. They need to have their budgets cut relating to their Gestapo like forces.

I don't know what you mean by "arm every department."  (The U.S. government has a lot of departments.  It does not sound like you mean all of them.)  Or "Gestapo like forces."  Could you explain the reference?