Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PP

NASA-New Power Source For Moon,Mars....

A new power source may provide safe, efficient energy needed to enable future crewed missions to the Moon, Mars and beyond. Talk about a kilowatt reactor which using Stirling Technology... 

Nikola Tesla proved at the turn of the Century that we can have wireless free energy through the atmosphere. He lit the Worlds Fair with bulbs that were not connected to wires. A Hundred years ago now. When do you finally figure it out? NASA.....

I had try to find some explanation, because I don't understand this. And find this:"For all those asking about terrestrial applications of kilopower, plenty of work already going on on small nuclear reactors for Earth at energy and in partnership with companies like NuScale_Power, oklo, Terrestrial MSR, and many others" ! 

113 years ago, on 18 January 1902 Nikola Tesla patented a magnifying transmitter for wireless transmission of electrical energy. 

Tesla was the greatest.

I agree with you guys. And, today they talking about a new technology? Gimme a break. This tech has been locked up since the time of Tesla.

I just watched video from today's live... Instead of using the ambient energy in atmosphere let's use radioactive material that can destroy ourselves. Tired of this already.

Ok. Let's say this is step forward... Sounds good. But, I have a question: What implications would this energy source have for humankind on Earth? 

Few days ago, NASA has announced that we will have a mass shooting on the moon by 2055 ...

Trying to imagine 2 men trying to punch each other in zero gravity:)

KiloPower is not funny, I mean it's a new potential and dangerous weapon

Too bad that I wont live long enough to see people leaving the solar system, of at least land on Mars.

15 minutes ago, Petar said:

Too bad that I wont live long enough to see people leaving the solar system, of at least land on Mars.

Yes, too bad, indeed. I have a whole list of people I'd like to send out of the solar system.

If it’s a smaller form of nuclear power fitted for spacecraft that’s a pretty revolutionary - looks nice and If I can say: "Good job, NASA".

DT3RTQkW0AIMKQv.jpg

Does it comes from Iron Man Tusk Industry?:)

However, NASA work is incredibly important, as their last session from yesterday.

Why are we not tapping the suns and other energy in space?. 100% pollutant  free.

White House’s next NASA budget is expected to propose ending space-station funding by the the end of 2024. In that case plans for Moon, Mars... could only be like a virtual image. 

And, what will be with space station? Can they sold them:)

Today ,NASA remembers and pays tribute to the crews of Apollo 1 and space shuttles Challenger and Columbia, as well as other colleagues who gave their lives while furthering the cause of exploration and discovery. Hero's every one of them.

RIP to all the fallen space hero's who gave their lives for the exploration of space.

“Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages... to boldly go where no man has gone before”. In memory of those space exploration Pioneers, this famous quote.