This is just... Oh, well, I'll let you judge for yourself:

"Greenpeace activists arrived at BP in St James’ Square at 0200 GMT and encased themselves in specially designed containers to block all the building’s main entrances. A team of climbers abseiled from the top of the building." Here.

Greenpeace is apparently off their meds again.

d872d0ec34b441efd1023a7400fa38267d67c0006ddd5601783791a760ee474a.png

8 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Greenpeace is apparently off their meds again.

Tom, maybe try to occupy less space per post. Your posting format suggests "targeted communication" with very little actual discussion related elements. That is a common format of engagement among propagandists.

2 hours ago, David Jones said:

Tom, maybe try to occupy less space per post. Your posting format suggests "targeted communication" with very little actual discussion related elements. That is a common format of engagement among propagandists.

Nah, I'm fine thanks.  Guessing you haven't read some of my long form comments before.  $70 Brent is one of my favorite topics that I tend to blather on endlessly about on this forum:

https://community.oilprice.com/search/?&q=70 oil&author=Tom Kirkman&search_and_or=and

Most of my comments and threads are spur of the moment, whatever comes out as I type.  If I think of a meme from my image library that fits the occasion, sometimes I'll add it in for amusement.  Or sometimes I'll quickly throw together a custom meme to suit a specific comment, again, for amusement.

Greenpeace protest at BP's head office ends with arrests

"Kitted out with food, a chemical toilet and internet access, each box contained two protesters who were expected to remain in place for several days.

But Met Police officers removed them in the early evening, making 10 arrests."

Of course. No protest without internet access so you can stream a live feed from... the box.

The 'abseiled' down from the roof? Looking at the photo a 10 year old would have climbed down by hand and simply dropped to the balcony.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, David Jones said:

David,

You are correct in pointing out that 'hogging space' is a common strategy utilized by propagandists.

My concern with your post is that daily there are a few folks who post literally pages of copied material that tends to promote their viewpoint, yet you have apparently decided today to target Tom's post.

I would tend to think that this is also a format of engagement among propagandists.

Personally I like a little humor thrown into these discussions.

• Like 3

My son is going to miss his economics class this afternoon for a dentist appointment.  As I tried to help him appreciate that understanding economics in a basic way helps you understand why people make the decisions they do... I offer this article for consideration.

https://www.ft.com/content/5cf6246a-7afe-11e9-81d2-f785092ab560

BP’s chairman says world is on ‘an unsustainable path’