• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MubAshrAbid said:

Whats your toughts about crude oil?

Much needed commodity 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MubAshrAbid said:

Whats your toughts about crude oil?

Crude oil MAKES the WORLD GO ROUND AND ROUND!!!

• Like 2

So anyone who can provide me best crude oil signals?

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 10:33 AM, MubAshrAbid said:

So anyone who can provide me best crude oil signals?

Crude is in a downspin at the moment, or at least in a flat zone. Don't invest if you can't afford to lose. More lose than win in the Game of Oil!!!

(edited)

It gives me chills thinking and visualizing ancient oceans covered in algae and plankton basking in the sunlight absorbing all of that solar energy and using the process of photosynthesis to convert energy into food so that sometime in the future humanity would be using the buried organic remains of these microscopic plants as converted by the earth through heat, pressure, time and depth into crude oil.  I love it when I look into a vial of crude oil reflecting in the sunlight with a muddy greenish color which reminds me of this whole natural process. I do shudder looking at this life blood like liquid. Is there anything more natural than this?  Maybe I am a crude oil fanatic.  As a geology buff, I really do appreciate how crude oil was formed by and in the earth. It's beautiful and different crude oil are uniquely different just like snowflakes. Different colors, different densities, different smells, etc. (Oops, now I realize that the original poster was asking about the economic direction in which crude oil prices were heading.)

Edited by canadas canadas

7 hours ago, canadas canadas said:

It gives me chills thinking and visualizing ancient oceans covered in algae and plankton basking in the sunlight absorbing all of that solar energy and using the process of photosynthesis to convert energy into food so that sometime in the future humanity would be using the buried organic remains of these microscopic plants as converted by the earth through heat, pressure, time and depth into crude oil.  I love it when I look into a vial of crude oil reflecting in the sunlight with a muddy greenish color which reminds me of this whole natural process. I do shudder looking at this life blood like liquid. Is there anything more natural than this?  Maybe I am a crude oil fanatic.  As a geology buff, I really do appreciate how crude oil was formed by and in the earth. It's beautiful and different crude oil are uniquely different just like snowflakes. Different colors, different densities, different smells, etc. (Oops, now I realize that the original poster was asking about the economic direction in which crude oil prices were heading.)

Think about the rising seas and oceans ? where did all the seas and oceans disappear to from all the vast massive land masses ? these days we have these huge onshore fields for oil and gas far far away from any oceans and seas and look @ the Mid-East, look @ the US onshore fields and else where around the globe.... those microplanktons left behind us an enormous gift, that has changed the course of the human beings from cave dwellers , hunter-gatherers, using primitive tools, having a very short life expectancy, exposed to the ravages of the weather and climate, no food security for anything for that matter, to having iphones, going into space, having an abundance of food, flying around the world in jets, driving around in luxury vehicles, wearing fine silk and enjoying the outdoors without too many concerns , enjoying the outdoors in total comfort and having fossil fuel derived products to make it all so easy, convenient and living luxuriously.

Crude oil shipping industry is spreading widely. I just checked its growth report and find a lot of companies are working in this direction. Definitely crude is very important as most of the industry operations are based on oil.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2019 at 11:16 AM, canadas canadas said:

Pennsylvania grade crude oil when seen in reflected sunlight has a green color and under ultraviolet light looks fluorescent.