Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rodent

New Contest -- TESLA GUESSLA

Hello and welcome once again to Oilprice's latest contest, whereby one could win an amazing miniature barrel of black slime--perfect for nearly every occasion.

To keep it fair, NO EDITS to your post. Edited posts will be removed and will be considered invalid.

Here it is:

Elon Musk has announced that an official selling price will be available on Friday, May 31, for Tesla's Model 3 made in China. WHAT WILL BE THE SELLING PRICE FOR THE MODEL 3 IN CHINA? As a general guideline to get you started,Tesla is supposedly trying to shoot for the price between 300,000 yuan ($43,400) and 350,000 yuan ($50,600) before subsidies.

In true Price is Right fashion, the winner will be chosen based on who is closest to the actual list price WITHOUT GOING OVER.

Let the games begin, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

PS Tie breaker: In the event of a tie, please also add your take on what Tesla's "surprise" announcement regarding China will be this week. 

(edited)

I'm gonna go with $47,600. 

Regarding Tesla's announcement, I don't expect anything attention worthy. Probably just trying to keep the price up. 

Edited by Brian W

I think Tesla will announce the start of production and opening of reservations. 

Price 46,900

$44,000. 

My take is a small city Tesla car with 40kWh battery. Can't think of anything that can be a "surprise" besides a new model. Probably a version to take advantage of the rebate offered by china for the extending the range of the standard version