Tom Kirkman

Oil Haters Hate Oil. Because Oil is Evil. <*facepalm*>

Eeeeeeevil Oil should no longer be discussed in Business News, because it's, er,  .... evil.

a9f39bd0de636da958e9feaaf193c39f0bd8809f68f60b7342c50cbeeb1bee03.jpg.16cc0321f5dc16c3f03d386b60876066.jpg

Letter: It's time for The Forum to stop cheering on the natural gas and oil industries

It’s time for The Forum business section to stop regularly cheering the natural gas and oil industries of North Dakota. The worldwide, peer-reviewed science is now irrefutable: To avoid the worst of the climate devastation for our kids, we need to transition to carbon free energy ASAP. These gas and oil reports need to reflect the reality that producing and burning fossil fuels is a short-term necessary evil that needs to be quickly reduced.  ...

while these people drive on roads, wear clothes, use toothpaste, shampoo, plastic dishware, have shingles, drive cars(ev or not doesn't matter) use electronics....hey retards...ALL OIL PRODUCTS!!! andddd have no quick replacement for what I listed above(among many others) GTFO

• Haha 1

Climate Change is a quasi Jihad.

https://www.inforum.com/opinion/letters/1014637-Letter-Climate-change-is-nothing-more-than-a-conspiracy-theory

Being Agnostic seeing is believing, apparently a town in Wales has to move as it’s close to the beach, but it’s global warming that’s causing it not rough seas which have been eroding the coast for hundreds of years.

Just about to watch the F1 Grand Prix lots of carbon based fuels and combustion engines and lots of fans, maybe Canada will ban Motorsport soon.

far to many pros for carbon for this lame argument.

• Like 1

The insanity continues...

I think I need another motorcycle...just for that warm, fuzzy, 'increasing my carbon footprint' feeling.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

The insanity continues...

I think I need another motorcycle...just for that warm, fuzzy, 'increasing my carbon footprint' feeling.

Douglas, looking forward to seeing you next week in Kuala Lumpur for Oil & Gas Asia exhibition.  It will be be nice to be free of oil haters for a while and be surrounded by people who actually *like* the usefullness of oil.  Heck, I can feel that oily evilness welling up inside me already...

Anyone in the area, feel free to drop by.  OGA is pretty big event.