1 hour ago, M_Ali said:

Mr oily cocaine head, Fox News hyped up armchair “general custard” with your repeated utter nonsensical arrogant pseudo-patriotism, Hollywood spiced up Jingoism, drunken cowboy attitude, intellectually retarded and historically illiterate, fan of the draft dodger old goat JB, AiPAC / MIC servant who has lost his faculty before retirement – you have very little if any knowledge about Uncle Sam’s repeated failed global foreign military  projects since WWII and the list is long indeed (link below), all at the expense of the US and even more so at the expense of the wretched citizens of the global village courtesy of phantom petrodollar printing, debt manufacturing industry run and protected by the good fellas of the BIC/MIC committing countless international atrocities, bring death and destruction to many nations to preserve NOT the flow of oil but the hegemony of the Empire built on manufacturing and exporting $debt.

So I strongly suggest you stop role playing Clint East Wood / Colonel LVC gunslingers cornering the foreign accent Mexican bandit boogie man (Castro, Ho Chi Min, Kim II Sung, Salvador Allende, Patrice Lumumba, Olof Palme, Ghaddafi, …even JFK & his brother....) on a mission to enforce the American law and carry and wave the flag of American morality, self-righteousness and heroic exceptionalism.

Your President DT was elected to office on the mandate to revive American economy, return manufacturing and heavy industry back to US to create jobs for those left in the cold and out and behind since 1971 Nixon shock and free fall of Dollar deprived of their productivity, and most importantly left in the black hole of austerity thanks to 2008 financial collapse of the corrupt BIC bailed out by FR & USTD printing money to tune of only God knows how many Trillions of Dollars creating  another  depression worldwide worse than the first leading to demise of the American Middle Class and “American Dream”, a Hegelian Absolute idea of Existence if ever one existed? With 45 million hapless American poor souls on poverty line queening up for food stamps while only a hand full of B-Club / C-Suit members hown more than half the entire US national wealth?

Before you or anyone else jump on your gun and on high horse of patriotism John Wayne style at the battle of Aalmo, and start shooting Foreign bandits, for your info I’m NOT a US hater; I was privileged not by class but by intellect from a young age to be able to read and be enlighten by Great American social thinkers and writers like Jack London, Ernest Hemingway, John Steinbeck and later to be educated by the likes of Prof Carl Sagan and Richard Feynman which I doubt you’ve heard of them.

Noam Chomsky another contemporary American educator, writer, thinker philosopher I read and respect believes all American Presidents since WWII must be put on Nuremberg style trial for crimes against humanity.

Your stupid armchair war mongering rants shows you’re not of the caliber to read and understand these great thinkers and educators. So I suggest you watch and listen to Peoples Philosopher George Carlin’s video to enlighten you about American Dreams and what “being great again” means for the millions of toiling hardworking God-fearing American folks is a world apart from that understood and attained by  B-Club/C-Suit folks.

If that doesn’t work then you should pick a joint and join “sleepy joe” and stop making armchair-glued ass general of yourself playing the Fox News intoxicated gunslinger cowboy on this energy professional forum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_the_United_States 

You win my "impressive rant of the day" award.

Also my "amazingly long run-on sentences" award of the day.

Although to be honest, I still can't quite figure out what you are trying to say.

• Haha 9

(edited)

1 hour ago, M_Ali said:

Mr oily cocaine head, Fox News hyped up armchair “general custard” with your repeated utter nonsensical arrogant pseudo-patriotism, Hollywood spiced up Jingoism, drunken cowboy attitude, intellectually retarded and historically illiterate, fan of the draft dodger old goat JB, AiPAC / MIC servant who has lost his faculty before retirement – you have very little if any knowledge about Uncle Sam’s repeated failed global foreign military  projects since WWII and the list is long indeed (link below), all at the expense of the US and even more so at the expense of the wretched citizens of the global village courtesy of phantom petrodollar printing, debt manufacturing industry run and protected by the good fellas of the BIC/MIC committing countless international atrocities, bring death and destruction to many nations to preserve NOT the flow of oil but the hegemony of the Empire built on manufacturing and exporting $debt.

So I strongly suggest you stop role playing Clint East Wood / Colonel LVC gunslingers cornering the foreign accent Mexican bandit boogie man (Castro, Ho Chi Min, Kim II Sung, Salvador Allende, Patrice Lumumba, Olof Palme, Ghaddafi, …even JFK & his brother....) on a mission to enforce the American law and carry and wave the flag of American morality, self-righteousness and heroic exceptionalism.

Your President DT was elected to office on the mandate to revive American economy, return manufacturing and heavy industry back to US to create jobs for those left in the cold and out and behind since 1971 Nixon shock and free fall of Dollar deprived of their productivity, and most importantly left in the black hole of austerity thanks to 2008 financial collapse of the corrupt BIC bailed out by FR & USTD printing money to tune of only God knows how many Trillions of Dollars creating  another  depression worldwide worse than the first leading to demise of the American Middle Class and “American Dream”, a Hegelian Absolute idea of Existence if ever one existed? With 45 million hapless American poor souls on poverty line queening up for food stamps while only a hand full of B-Club / C-Suit members hown more than half the entire US national wealth?

Before you or anyone else jump on your gun and on high horse of patriotism John Wayne style at the battle of Aalmo, and start shooting Foreign bandits, for your info I’m NOT a US hater; I was privileged not by class but by intellect from a young age to be able to read and be enlighten by Great American social thinkers and writers like Jack London, Ernest Hemingway, John Steinbeck and later to be educated by the likes of Prof Carl Sagan and Richard Feynman which I doubt you’ve heard of them.

Noam Chomsky another contemporary American educator, writer, thinker philosopher I read and respect believes all American Presidents since WWII must be put on Nuremberg style trial for crimes against humanity.

Your stupid armchair war mongering rants shows you’re not of the caliber to read and understand these great thinkers and educators. So I suggest you watch and listen to Peoples Philosopher George Carlin’s video to enlighten you about American Dreams and what “being great again” means for the millions of toiling hardworking God-fearing American folks is a world apart from that understood and attained by  B-Club/C-Suit folks.

If that doesn’t work then you should pick a joint and join “sleepy joe” and stop making armchair-glued ass general of yourself playing the Fox News intoxicated gunslinger cowboy on this energy professional forum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_the_United_States 

I was privileged not by class but by intellect from a young age to be able to read and be enlightened by Great American social thinkers and writers like Jack London, Ernest Hemingway, John Steinbeck 

Irony again, this is the definition of Irony.

; . ,  !’ Also exist and are required in order to transmit this class and interlect yo pozess!

Edited by James Regan
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

You win my "impressive rant of the day" award.

Also my "amazingly long run-on sentences" award of the day.

Although to be honest, I still can't quite figure out what you are trying to say.

I think in short, he meant to say he thinks and feels that Americans are "assholes" and they think they are tough and the best.

The fumes emanating from his disdain/dislike and hatred have affected his grey matter.

Did he acknowledge that Pres. Trump has done a great job on the economy?

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Tom I hope you've watched the Project Veritas video before Google takes it down (again).

Here's an article about it Google can't take down, but they'll definitely make you dig for it. 

Google Whistle-blower article

Followup:

MSM Silent After Google Election Meddling Bombshell; Video Scrubbed From YouTube

In an otherwise slow news-cycle, the mainstream media has somehow failed to report on an undercover exposé by Project Veritas in which a senior Google employee admits that the company is manipulating its algorithms ahead of the 2020 election in order to prevent the "next Trump situation." 

"We all got screwed over in 2016, again it wasn’t just us, it was, the people got screwed over, the news media got screwed over, like, everybody got screwed over so we’re rapidly been like, what happened there and how do we prevent it from happening again," said longtime Google employee and head of "Responsible Innovation," Jen Gennai, in the undercover Veritas sting

"We’re also training our algorithms, like, if 2016 happened again, would we have, would the outcome be different?" she added. 

As noted by Infowars' Jamie White, "CNN, WaPo, CNBC, HuffPost, The New York Times, Vox, Vice, Newsweek, Politico, and even The Daily Beast haven’t written a single piece on the devastating evidence." 

Meanwhile, YouTube parent Google has scrubbed the video from its video sharing platform (also ignored by the MSM).

=============================

As I mentioned before in my earlier comment yesterday, the video can still be viewed and downloaded on 8chan, which is totally out of reach from Google's and YouTube's tentacles:

Project Veritas - Google AI Election F*ckery

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ceo_energemsier said:

I think in short, he meant to say he thinks and feels that Americans are "assholes" and they think they are tough and the best.

The fumes emanating from his disdain/dislike and hatred have affected his grey matter.

Did he acknowledge that Pres. Trump has done a great job on the economy?

Nope.

1 hour ago, M_Ali said:

< snip >

< snip >

< snip >

On 6/22/2019 at 6:10 PM, Guillaume Albasini said:

2011 : grassroots revolutions toppled the existing leadership in Tunisia and Egypt

2019 : grassroots revolutions toppled the existing leaders in Algeria and Soudan

Thank you for the education. 

• Upvote 1

Tom,

I'd like to draw your attention to a recent critique (After Neo-liberalism, see link below) by Prof Joseph Stiglitz Nobel Laureate for Economics, proposing "Progressive Capitalism" as an alternative to old/new Liberalism which is just another "public policy redecorated benevolent fair tax paying" Hybrid version of state managed/controlled deficit spending / borrowing (Keynesian)  and Monetarist (Milton Friedman Money Therapy) Economics.

They don't seem to understand the roots of the evil are the phantom concept of Money or Capital (with no inherent value, arbitrarily produced and multiplied at will with no or minimal cost & control, courtesy of CB/FRB Debt manufacturing industry) or unable to relinquish monetarism (for good reasons known only to good fellas of BIC/MIC global joint venture) and unable to accept  that wealth creation is the outcome of useful integration of human and material resources with means of production NOT Debt Manufacturing, Money Printing out of thin air, transferring wealth from those who create it to those who have access to printing machine and debt manufacturing facilities through the process of Monetary Inflation.

Central Banksters & Fractional Reserve Banking manufacture CDS products and a whole series of other DEBT instruments. Lending / insuring colossal debt money they don't own or even worse does NOT exist and sold as financial products to DEBT investors bought by borrowing / DEBT  from banks that have more DEBT than equity on none at all !!  

Not even Houdini or Copperfield can pull such magical productions of total illusion of Debt versus wealth creation.

World aggregate GDP according to latest data by WB & IMF is about £80 Trillion Dollars, while world aggregate debt by some estimate is over $300 Trillion Dollars. Colossal DEBT is the wealth of the nova rich Rentier Class in the 21st century post-modernist DEBT ridden HFT economy.

Flashing $-Figures in this link on US & World top economy's DEBT are  not sobering but mesmerizing. www.usdebtclock.com

Did he acknowledge that Pres. Trump has done a great job on the economy? Yes only If he, stock market flashing figures & Fox News say so.

https://www.project-syndicate.org/columnist/joseph-e-stiglitz

This attack on the Japanese tanker was a FALSE FLAG attack.   IT was designed to provoke United States into aggression. Which we did by flying the drone. Iranian did exactly what was expected. But someone or Trump himself figured it out and stopped. The President didn't take the bait. 

Good for him. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Obama & Kerry bankrolled the despotic Iranian régime billions in unmarked cash and gold.

Trump will pay back the brutal, Islamic terrorism exporting Tehran tyrants, with dividends.   

16 minutes ago, Mark Espinola said:

Obama & Kerry bankrolled the despotic Iranian régime billions in unmarked cash and gold.

Trump will pay back the brutal, Islamic terrorism exporting Tehran tyrants, with dividends.   

The money was Iranian money. Frozen since the revolution in an Escrow Account. 

(edited)

2 hours ago, Brent Hamrick said:

This attack on the Japanese tanker was a FALSE FLAG attack.   IT was designed to provoke United States into aggression. Which we did by flying the drone. Iranian did exactly what was expected. But someone or Trump himself figured it out and stopped. The President didn't take the bait. 

Good for him. 

Brent

When you say false flag . . . Whom do you think is responsible ?

Edited by Falcon

2 hours ago, NickW said:

The money was Iranian money. Frozen since the revolution in an Escrow Account. 

And yet it wasn't ANYWHERE NEAR the amount "returned". The "math'assumed the paltry $100 million was invested Perfectly by prescient advisors who had advance warning of all future stock moves. In other words, no. 

• Upvote 2

On 6/25/2019 at 4:13 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

Wow.  I just stumbled onto this rant.  Amazing stuff.  Tom, I think he is saying he does not much like you any more.  Kinda like a lover's spat.  Oh, well. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Brent Hamrick said:

Good for him. 

False Flag - So the Japanese ship wasn’t Japanese it was something else? Can you explain @Brent Hamrick I’m not understanding you sir.

False Flag is normally a ship masqueraded as another so if it wasn’t Japanese what do you believe it was?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, James Regan said:

False Flag - So the Japanese ship wasn’t Japanese it was something else? Can you explain @Brent Hamrick I’m not understanding you sir.

False Flag is normally a ship masqueraded as another so if it wasn’t Japanese what do you believe it was?

James:  in the current context, the phrase "false flag" is intended to convey the idea that the apparent perpetrator is actually innocent, it was a covert operation done by yet others in order to induce the third-party target, in this case the USA, to undertake some retaliation against the apparent perpetrator.

Thus, for example, the tankers were actually damaged by Saudi commandos in secret, in an effort to have the US blame the Iranians and go bomb the Iranians for punishment - to the delight of the Saudis, the real actors. 

The classic example of False Flag attacks was at the outset of WWII, where German commandos sabotaged their own border radio stations, in order to blame the Poles and thus provide a pretext to go invade Poland.  In actuality, the Poles had done nothing and were completely innocent of any acts of aggression.  It was all a set-up by Hitler's men. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Why U.S start a military war against Iran? U.S has a modern and big military. If U.S attack Iran Donald Trump will loose the next election because U.S citizens and soldiers have bad memories from Iraq and Afghanistan. But let's think a moment. Tension between Iran and U.S increase also Iranian people have legends about their huge empire. Who destroyed that empire? Arabs. Who are Arabs? best friends of U.S especially M.B.S(Mohammad bin Salman the crown prince of Saudi). Let's think maybe U.S give data of unmanned  drone to Iran but  no one knows. So what Arabs do? Buy more weapon from U.S. This means more job in U.S. All Trumps sanction on Iran are negligible except two of them. Banking and oil. You know trump apply sanctions on all Iranian banks except Mehr Eghtesad bank. This bank is related to IRGC! but indirectly. How it comes? Trump doesn't know? CIA doesn't know? You know Babak zanjani? He sold Iranian oil when Iran was in sanction before JCPOA. To who? To Exxon Mobil ! This is a game suffer Iranian people but not Iranian governors. Benjamin Netanyahu is now prime minester of Israel. Before election he went to the court because of his financial corruption.  But Israeli people voted him again. Why? Because Iran treated Israel but with their sentences not weapons. This is a game 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Falcon said:

Brent

When you say false flag . . . Whom do you think is responsible ?

Those who are responsible technically are not a government but rather people/groups who feel President Trump needs to removed by any means possible. So they have access to weaponry to create and event from what looks to be a specific government. IE Iran. 

They have tools that are tech here in USA to do the same. To disrupt or control. They are hidden in plain sight. This tech seems to be used for normal purposes but from personal interaction with the device it is used for jamming frequencies. These are not related to 5G, I drove past  one being installed in a state I was living in months after nine-eleven. 

These three images are of the tech tools this group would utilize to take control. 

concord open .jpg

oakland open.jpg

flag pole 2.2 brentwood (silo stickers).png

• Like 1

On 6/22/2019 at 4:40 PM, Jakridge said:

When has an Islamic country in recent history ever had a grassroots revolution that toppled the existing leadership,  WithOut foreign intervention? Hoping the Iranians rise up and topple the mullahs is a waste of time.  I'm not advocating a strike either.  If Trump is smart perhaps he could parlay this crapshow into a trade deal with China, who desperately need Iranian oil.

Look up Tunisia,  Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Syria and Bahrain or just look up Arab Spring

On 6/20/2019 at 2:45 AM, wrs said:

Maybe they didn't just get lucky.

It wasn't luck. Shooting down an ISR drone is relatively easy.

On 6/20/2019 at 2:45 AM, wrs said:

They have shot down US drones in the past as well as taking them over by electronic spoofing.  It is likely the case that US drones really can't operate over Iran because they have effective countermeasures.  If you look at the modest success the Houthis have been seeing with their attack drones then you get the idea that Iran may be on an equal footing with the US as far as drone technology goes.  The US sources the KSA air defense systems that failed to stop the cruise missile that attacked the airport in KSA and also the drones that hit the pipeline.

The Iranians claimed they hacked a CIA drone, of course, and some unnamed intel types (they’d never be pushing an agenda or wrong, right?) claimed, via state media, they have this ability but we’ve been flying drones over Iran for a long time and the CIA drone is, to my knowledge, the only one they’ve gotten their hands on. I tend to accept the US’ claim the drone crashed in Iran due to a malfunction. There is no evidence otherwise that Iran can routinely hack drones and redirect them to land in Iran.

It is a ME trait to exaggerate their capabilities in a region where weakness is death. See Saddam’s claims of possessing WMD to deter Iran (ironically providing justification for Gulf War 2, he didn’t reveal this motive until after the US’ captured him) and Iran photoshopping extra missiles into a missile test.

On 6/20/2019 at 5:17 AM, James Regan said:

Bolton and Pompeo have the nuts to retaliate but DT I don’t believe could handle it.

The Iranians are seriously tooled up and well trained, this being said how far are the US prepared to let this go. It’s time to take a 💩 or get off the pot.

Decapitating that regime would be only slightly more difficult than Saddam’s regime. Iran knows they have no chance in a conventional war. An occupation/insurgency is what would be costly and this is what they would seek to do. I suspect that the US war plan for Iran does not include an occupation. This is what the Iranians probably expect. Instead, decapitate the regime and allow the country to breakdown into ethno-sectarian warfare. Persian vs Kurd, Arab, Baloch. Sunni vs Shia. Destroy the caves where nuclear work is occurring and irradiate them with tactical nuclear weapons (ie low yield) which would prevent future work there. Could this be why Obama had the Joint Chiefs throw out one option for war with Iran because it included these elements which he thought was 'insane'? Trump gets elected and suddenly these options are back on the table.

Agree at some point Trump's response will have to be kinetic and not just the cyber attack on Iran as retaliation, otherwise he will be seen as weak, especially with the threats he's been making against Iran. If you don't follow up you look like Obama and his red line with Assad.

On 6/20/2019 at 2:11 PM, BenFranklin'sSpectacles said:

The RQ-4A is obsolete technology.  Iran won't learn much - if anything - from it. 

In airframes, manned and drones, the real magic is in the avionics and sensors. Few things more advanced than a spooked up C-130. And that’s a 50s airframe.

• Upvote 1

You are contradicting yourself.  First you want to act all tough on Iran which can only be done by surrounding it with military bases, then in the same breath you say that the US should get out of the Middle East.

(edited)

8 hours ago, shadowkin said:

Agree at some point Trump's response will have to be kinetic and not just the cyber attack on Iran as retaliation, otherwise he will be seen as weak, especially with the threats he's been making against Iran. If you don't follow up you look like Obama and his red line with Assad. 

50 minutes ago, Diederik Zwager said:

You are contradicting yourself.  First you want to act all tough on Iran which can only be done by surrounding it with military bases, then in the same breath you say that the US should get out of the Middle East. 

@Diederik Zwager, I assume you were responding to me but forgot to quote my comment.  If so, the following should clear up your misunderstanding. 

I suspect Trump will become much more aggressive after the 2020 election. 

I also suspect he's biding his time until Western economies are sufficiently weaned off Middle Eastern oil.  With each passing year, the Middle East loses a little more economic clout.  At some point, their clout will be diminished such that they can be nudged into sectarian warfare with minimal external consequences.  At that point, the West can nudge them and walk away, leaving nothing of value for China to claim. 

Doing this slowly makes it more satisfying, too.  They'll know they're screwed long before the hammer falls.  The people who squandered wealth on golden bathtubs and private jets will watch helplessly as their countries are torn apart and they themselves are thrown into poverty.  Their arrogance will slowly transform into despair, leaving nothing but empty husks of the men they used to be.  The world - tired of paying for their BS - will have no sympathy for them or their people.  If it happens, it'll be a good show. 

The best part?  There's no need for land invasions or nation building.  The US can nudge the Middle East into chaos and then walk away forever. 

Edited by BenFranklin'sSpectacles
Typo.

1 hour ago, BenFranklin'sSpectacles said:

@Diederik Zwager, I assume you were responding to me but forgot to quote my comment.  If so, the following should clear up your misunderstanding. 

I suspect Trump will become much more aggressive after the 2020 election. 

I also suspect he's biding his time until Western economies are sufficiently weaned off Middle Eastern oil.  With each passing year, the Middle East loses a little more economic clout.  At some point, their clout will be diminished such that they can be nudged into sectarian warfare with minimal external consequences.  At that point, the West can nudge them and walk away, leaving nothing of value for China to claim. 

Doing this slowly makes it more satisfying, too.  They'll know they're screwed long before the hammer falls.  The people who squandered wealth on golden bathtubs and private jets will watch helplessly as their countries are torn apart and they themselves are thrown into poverty.  Their arrogance will slowly transform into despair, leaving nothing but empty husks of the men they used to be.  The world - tired of paying for their BS - will have no sympathy for them or their people.  If it happens, it'll be a good show. 

The best part?  There's no need for land invasions or nation building.  The US can nudge the Middle East into chaos and then walk away forever. 

Letting the Turks, Persians, Arabs tear each other apart sounds nice, but before that happens(during most likely) Russians/China/India/Japan etc will walk in and stomp hard. At which time, Japan and China etc start fighting over oil because there is no way the USA can send enough oil West unless BC/Alberta settle and make a GIGANTIC oil export terminal..... right....  Would still need light condensate from the USA, though it would be doable as getting that quantity through Panama is viable or requires building a large port in Washington State(dredging Gray's harbor required = a decade) and a pipeline to the Bakken region.  All this through envirowacko regions....

Or break every treaty/trade pact made after WWII other than NAFTA...  hrmmm  This honestly sounds more likely. 

3 hours ago, BenFranklin'sSpectacles said:

It is beyond me how anyone can write like this. You seem to take joy in wiriting hypothetical (although maybe not unrealistic) scenarios where there will be a lot of human suffering. 

Why?

12 hours ago, shadowkin said:

This is what the Iranians probably expect. Instead, decapitate the regime and allow the country to breakdown into ethno-sectarian warfare. Persian vs Kurd, Arab, Baloch. Sunni vs Shia. Destroy the caves where nuclear work is occurring and irradiate them with tactical nuclear weapons (ie low yield) which would prevent future work there. Could this be why Obama had the Joint Chiefs throw out one option for war with Iran because it included these elements which he thought was 'insane'? Trump gets elected and suddenly these options are back on the table.

Am I rigth to assume that you would take joy in all the human suffering that would result from this?

We all need to deal with reality, but death and destruction is not a game. And honestly if anybody gets off on this type of thing they should seek help. 

• Great Response! 1