Tom Kirkman

The Media Intentionally Mislead Americans on Trump’s Huawei Position

I am aghast at the deliberate f*ckery of most of American Mainstream Media. 

Yesterday's achievments in Trump disabling the North Korea nuclear threat and enabling an outbreak of peace is treated by much of MSM as no big deal, a publicity stunt, unimportant, etc.

c96c69c4f84d8930ab8dbc6a06f24e86f4263200a5234153d7d9fa2b4f8a139b.thumb.jpg.5baeaded7dd028efffcd2ead26d43acb.jpg

For your consideration, below is an article that shares my frustration at the active subversion of American mainstream media and the entrenched DC political class.  Yes, that media includes Fox News, which I generally view as controlled opposition, just more useless talking heads.

Intro excerpt below, full article in the link.  This article was written by Sundance, whose musings I generally pay close attention to (along with the chaotic, unfiltered, uncensored, no-holds-barred anarchy of Anons on 8chan.)

No, I do not agree with everything Sundance says, many things we disagree on in the bigger picture.  And it's impossible to agree with the hivemind chaos of anons, as there is no single or uniform opinion in the diverse horde of scattershot anonymous musings.

Anyway, I do agree with the general sentiment of this article; excerpt below:

=================================

The Media Intentionally Mislead Americans on Trump’s Huawei Position

With President Donald Trump making massive strides toward peace and stability surrounding North Korea, the media cannot accept -nor allow- the common sense solutions to succeed.  President Trump is clearly perceived as a risk because his success highlights just how useless and manipulative a professional political class of consultants, advisors and DC think-tanks really are.

The U.S. media are desperate to find something to criticize and openly cheering for failure, so long as it provides fuel for their anti-Trump narrative.  It is stunning to watch against the backdrop of President Trump cutting the Gordian knot known as North Korea.

trump-kim-jinping-abe-collage.jpg?w=584

Perhaps by training, by habit or by unintended consequence, the DC proletariat have developed a system for themselves where the process itself as the end result.  This allows them to wax philosophically about problems; but it is within the discussion of the problem itself where their industry exists.  Solutions are not wanted because that stops the process.

DC journalism has evolved into reveling about the never ending process and, as a consequence, media completely ignore the end point, miss the bottom line, don’t actually SEE the subject matter, and never actually attempt to discover solutions.

If you watch this nonsense long enough you realize those inside the industrial media complex avoid the subject matter deliberately; because if they get their heads around it and nail it home, they won’t have anything to talk about – they will have exhausted their stash.

As part of their unspoken strategy when they encounter a solution driven approach, the media (writ large) fall back on the Gruber Principle: relying on “the stupidity of the American voter” not to understand how the lies and talking points are being distributed.

Today’s example surrounds President Trump and the ongoing negotiations with China.  Into this dynamic Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd surfaces as an entity on the U.S. Commerce Dept. restricted “Entity List” on May 16, 2019.

• Upvote 2