VK

The First All-Electric Mini Arrives in March 2020

The production is based around a 135kW (181HP) motor that brings the car to 62MPH in 7.3 seconds, with a top speed of 93MPH.  You won't be taking any long country drives with this when the 32.6kWh battery is estimated to deliver between 124 and 144 miles of range, but BMW is clearly betting that this is just fine for the urbanites most likely to buy a Mini in the first place. The capacity makes it easy to charge, at least, with a 50kW fast-charging station delivering 80 percent capacity in 35 minutes. Considering specs this car is far away from a high-end sports car. 

https://toptech.news/the-first-all-electric-mini-arrives-in-march-2020/ 

I've been anticipating this announcement for a while.  I have to say, I'm disappointed.  Why would you buy this? Lackluster performance and poor range for EVs in 2020.  The original Bolt has better specs than this. Mini needs better vision than what BMW can provide for it - they're going to get left in the dust if they don't come out with a version with a larger battery.

Bring the 0-60 down to under 7 seconds and double the range at the price they want and you have a decent car for 2020.

As it is, this is a decent car for 2016 and will be valued in the used market as a 2016 car.