As we know Australia is one of the world’s largest commodity exporters, and so the ASX is full of mining stocks. Commodity consists of gold to oil to zinc, iron ore. As a major trading country, I think we are economically dependent on these mineral and energy resources. Recently we have seen a great jump in gold stocks delivering the weeks high and so we are hoping for mining stocks. What are some of the best ways to short stocks in the mining sector? Looking upon some free sample reports and then comparing it with online data provided it got me confused to find the best one. I have recently shortlisted some but not sure of the same. I picked Rio Tinto Limited (ASX: RIO) and BHP Group Ltd (ASX: BHP) to invest. Just need suggesting whether its a good choice or not?

You may want to take a look at junior miners its a risk but its more buck for the bang. 

I guess you are right. I should consider the junior miners as well. I searched about the "Australian mining stocks to watch" and ended up with the result as ASX- RFR and ASX: NIC which is growing positive in recent times. I hope it will be beneficial if I will invest in junior mining stocks other than mining stocks such as Rio Tinto.
Thanks for your suggestion 🙂 will definitely consider it.