Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
50 shades of black

It's About Time: Labor Secretary Acosta Resigns Amid Epstein Deal Scrutiny

Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta said Friday he is resigning following renewed scrutiny of his handling of a 2008 secret plea deal with wealthy financier Jeffrey Esptein, who is accused of sexually abusing dozens of underage girls. President Donald Trump, with Acosta at his side, made the announcement as he left the White House for a trip to Wisconsin and Ohio. The president said Acosta had been a “great” labor secretary. “I hate to see this happen,” Trump said. He said he did not ask Acosta to leave the Cabinet.
Acosta said his resignation would be effective in seven days. Acosta said he didn’t think it was right for his handling of Epstein’s case to distract from his work as secretary of labor. “My point here today is we have an amazing economy and the focus needs to be on the economy job creation,” Acosta said. Acosta was the U.S. attorney in Miami when he oversaw a 2008 non-prosecution agreement Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein avoided federal charges, plead guilty to state charges and served 13 months in jail. Similar charges recently filed against Epstein by federal prosecutors in New York had put Acosta’s role in the 2008 deal under renewed scrutiny.

• Downvote 1

So, just want to say: He should be arrested for what he did to the victims. He has given freedom to Epstein to continue doing his sex assaults, trafficking with kids....

• Downvote 1

Agree this guy should leave but he is just the tip of the iceburg...

• Downvote 1

I hope that his filthy actions are being investigated too, right?

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, joze44 said:

Agree. Now, Acosta needs to be investigated for that hideous deal.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, pinto said:

Agree. Now, Acosta needs to be investigated for that hideous deal.

11 minutes ago, joze44 said:

Looking forward to his indictment for the secret settlement done without the knowledge of the victims...a violation of the law.

• Like 1

Yep. About time! Now he needs to be brought to justice! But, the list is bigger then we think...

• Downvote 1

There are some tidbits about Epstein here.  Epstein is (obviously) deeply emotionally and sexually disturbed.  When you wade through the Indictments and the accusations, he had a seven-story, $56 million townhouse on the Upper East Side with front doors so massive they look like they belong on some fortress in Europe. Once inside and those doors locked, your 14-year-old girl has no place to go, except to the "massage room."  there, the girl(s) would strip naked, Epstein would lie on his back on the table, pull his dong, or have the victim do that, and meanwhile he would be shoving some dildo sex toy into the girl's reproductive organ. Now this is seriously disgusting stuff.

Then he had this island down off Florida someplace, where Epstein controlled the only boat in and out.  He had these sex parties on that Island, where girls over 18 would be brought for his raping pleasure.  When he was through raping them, he would give them some money and send them back home  (might be several days).  One woman attempted to escape the island by swimming to shore; Epstein went out with a boat crew and found her half way, physically pulled her out of the water, took her back to the island, and raped her again.  Now, this is seriously disgusting stuff. 

Epstein gets away with it because he buys himself out of jail.  That prosecution deal for 13 months was not for actual jail time; he had the freedom to leave jail for 16 hours each day, only to check in for the night, to bunk up for some sleep..  For the rest, he was on the loose. 

Is Epstein finally run to ground?  You bet he is.  That scumbag will die in jail, this time.  Serves him right. If you are sexually disturbed and rich, then go hire yourself a psychiatrist, don't go out there doing sex stunts with 14-year-olds, and stop raping the 19-year-olds.  What a total pig.

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

Acosta did the best he could to get time in jail for Epstein. The news needs to focus on the real connections of the Democrats and Republicans who dealt with Epstein and his girls. 

Edited by ronwagn

(edited)

11 hours ago, 50 shades of black said:

Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta said Friday he is resigning following renewed scrutiny of his handling of a 2008 secret plea deal with wealthy financier Jeffrey Esptein, who is accused of sexually abusing dozens of underage girls. President Donald Trump, with Acosta at his side, made the announcement as he left the White House for a trip to Wisconsin and Ohio. The president said Acosta had been a “great” labor secretary. “I hate to see this happen,” Trump said. He said he did not ask Acosta to leave the Cabinet.
Acosta said his resignation would be effective in seven days. Acosta said he didn’t think it was right for his handling of Epstein’s case to distract from his work as secretary of labor. “My point here today is we have an amazing economy and the focus needs to be on the economy job creation,” Acosta said. Acosta was the U.S. attorney in Miami when he oversaw a 2008 non-prosecution agreement Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein avoided federal charges, plead guilty to state charges and served 13 months in jail. Similar charges recently filed against Epstein by federal prosecutors in New York had put Acosta’s role in the 2008 deal under renewed scrutiny.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html Best story on Epstein and his crimes. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-source

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-lists/jeffrey-epstein-political-connections-sex-trafficker-856642/bill-clinton-8-856645/

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/all-we-know-about-the-new-case-against-jeffrey-epstein.html

Edited by ronwagn
added reference

This story has nothing to do with oil. Moderator please. 

13 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

This story has nothing to do with oil. Moderator please. 

I'll let the thread be, as it is in the geopolitics subforum.

I do not expect to comment on this thread, but I have been tracking this evil Epstein crap for a couple years.  Nice to see this evil, horrible crap finally getting exposed in Mainstream Media.  It's much worse than you think.  Anons archived a bunch of drone pics of Epstein's island.  Looks like this Epstein honeypot operation is finally all going to come out, and drag down lots of big, famous names with the evidence that will be released.  I'll just quietly observe here as stuff that anons dug up long ago about Epstein's 'pedo island' percolates up to mainstream awareness.

678bd309817a9abef9442298ecd01f99b228f742f660b24c8a44bb46947ab7c6.jpg

846d8eb1d900ab18ddd2104ae693f46ea935289ea9cd1c23787e26447a45c6af.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Anons archived a bunch of drone pics of Epstein's island.

Epstein Island (mostly drone) pics collection.  

https://mega.nz/#F!DwNkwAZQ!xa6JLeW9_632P0yw3MhlNw

109 files
500 MB (these are mostly high resolution images, most about 9 MB each)

• Like 1