M_Ali

White House insider who predicted Iran False Flag, David Goldberg found dead in his New York apartment

White House insider who predicted Iran False Flag, David Goldberg found dead in his New York apartment

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=190059 , https://israeltodaynews.blogspot.com/  TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 2019

David E. Goldberg was found dead in his New York apartment on June 8th. The death is being investigated, but at this time, authorities have given no indication as to the cause of death.

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: War with Iran planned by Trump, to occur in the Fall of 2019; 

The war plans have the White House staff “in an excited tizzy” as war-hawks like John Bolton put the “finishing touches” on the planned strike. President Trump initially showed resistance to the plan, but has since jumped on board with enthusiasm, convinced Iran is an “existential threat to Israel” and as such, a war is required to “eliminate them.”

Further details have been revealed, including:

• 100 tactical nukes will be used to eliminate the Iranian military.
  • 120,000 U.S. ground troops will be used in the invasion.
  • France, the U.K., Canada, Saudi Arabia and Israel are expected to join a “coalition” in support of the war.
  • CIA assets and counter-intel efforts have been ramped-up over the past year in preparation.
  • A “False Flag” is being prepared to be used before the war with Iran.
  • Propaganda is being prepped by White House and Israeli counterparts.
  • Israel will support the effort and Benjamin Netanyahu was reportedly “smiling ear to ear” during a recent meeting with John Bolton.
  • There are concerns Trump’s “base” may resist or criticize the efforts, so further propaganda efforts are being made to “shore up support” for the war.
  • Expected casualties range between 1.2 Million and 2 Million Iranians and 5,000 US troops.

==============================================================================

Here is my two-tier "conspiracy theory" backed by global past & present history of religious rivalries and political economy - no Gov Top Secret documents needed or used in this commentary, reading books on history and political economy and a flare for Data Analytics antique and modern, political, and economic will suffice. 

Follow the Money or more accurately the Debt Trail ! The Empire of Faith in Faith or Faith in Debt? How would BIC settle or write off hundreds of Trillions of Dollars of phantom money Debt it has accumulated over decades since collapse of Breton Woods (Gold for Dollar) Agreement? The Empire's top creditors are Mercantile nations China, Japan, Germany (EU), South Korea all conveniently dependent on Oil & Gas flowing mostly through Strait of Hormuz!

The Empire funded Shale Oil revolution by couple of hundreds of billions of dollars of bad debt (causing collapse of oil prices by 70% in 2014), increasing its production by 5 to 6 million BPD (less than 8% of world consumption). Now claiming to produce more than arch enemies headed by former KGB agent and ME medieval rulers, securing its energy independence. 

Here is my two-tier conspiracy theory backed by global past & present history of religious rivalries and political economy;

Antiquity revisited: The apocalyptic Zealous Zionist Rabbis & evangelical Christens are bent to save The Rock and the Holy Cross from clutches of inheritors of King Khosro Parviz & his general Shahrbroaz for the second time (look up Wiki to brush up your history knowledge, then use your imagination and identify today's role players).

WS Revisited: BIC are devising a scam to settle or write off their debts, outsourcing MIC with plugging the flow of O&G from Strait of Hormuz (choke point of 30% of world consumption) by letting apocalyptic Jewish Rabbis & Christen crusaders loose in Mesopotamia with enriched & depleted Uranium WMD or similar MOAB death and destruction devices, hence in the ensuing fire exchange depriving Mercantile nations of their energy resources for their exporting economies;

Introducing Import Tariffs that can be reciprocated won’t help Uncle Sam balance its books, Billions are 3 orders of magnitude smaller than Trillions, but becoming a major exporter selling oil at extortion prices will; any one for $500, $700 or even $1000 Oil? Who knows, Uncle Sam assumes all oil and gas on the American continent from Alberta to Rio Grande is under his control, including Venezuela's. 

Looking closely at the bar chart below, that vividly describes to a trained eye the dominant systems, structures and processes of world global political economy- can any one ascertain what the US / World largest export item is? A box of finest Cuban cigars signed by Fidel himself will come your way. I ask all Mr VP's enlighten us with their wisdom and global economic knowledge. 

Caracalla, the Roman Emperor, famously said nobody should have any money but I, so that I may bestow it upon the soldiers .... 

Damn you Putin with your huge O&G reserves & long range hyper-sonic nuclear missiles, BIC/MIC joint venture wishes you all Russkies freeze to death. Amin!

World Export Chart.jpg

• Like 1

Nonsense.  Nothing has been "revealed" by a nameless "White House Insider". 

120,000 U.S. boots on the ground in Iran ?!?! This is simply laughable disinformation:

1 hour ago, M_Ali said:

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: War with Iran planned by Trump, to occur in the Fall of 2019; 

The war plans have the White House staff “in an excited tizzy” as war-hawks like John Bolton put the “finishing touches” on the planned strike. President Trump initially showed resistance to the plan, but has since jumped on board with enthusiasm, convinced Iran is an “existential threat to Israel” and as such, a war is required to “eliminate them.”

Further  details have been revealed, including:

• 100 tactical nukes will be used to eliminate the Iranian military.
• 120,000 U.S. ground troops will be used in the invasion.

< snip further tin foil rant >

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

120,000 U.S. boots on the ground in Iran ?!?! This is simply laughable disinformation:

That whole article is beyond ridiculous.  Not one US soldier is ever setting foot inside Iran.  Just watch.  Fifteen years from now, the USA and Iran will be the best of friends. The old wrecks will have died off, and nobody young wants anything to do with their craziness.  They want to wear blue jeans and wear authentic Stetsons and go visit Hollywood, maybe go surfing at Malibu Beach.  And the boys all want to sleep with American women, but hey, that's a given!  (Then again, so do I, so that is pretty much universal.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

That whole article is beyond ridiculous.  Not one US soldier is ever setting foot inside Iran.  Just watch.  Fifteen years from now, the USA and Iran will be the best of friends. The old wrecks will have died off, and nobody young wants anything to do with their craziness.  They want to wear blue jeans and wear authentic Stetsons and go visit Hollywood, maybe go surfing at Malibu Beach.  And the boys all want to sleep with American women, but hey, that's a given!  (Then again, so do I, so that is pretty much universal.)

I doubt it. You seen what Iranian women look like compared to your average US Heffer? 

• Haha 2

Just now, NickW said:

your average US Heffer?

Now, now, let's not be all harsh there, Nick.  Not every American woman is obese.  Not by a long shot.  Besides, those Iranian men only see US women in the movies!  

1 minute ago, Jan van Eck said:

Now, now, let's not be all harsh there, Nick.  Not every American woman is obese.  Not by a long shot.  Besides, those Iranian men only see US women in the movies!  

Having visited both countries, having worked for Aramco with tons of Americans and being married to an Iranian woman I know where my preferences would be!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

When I worked for Aramco it was obvious why the US has such a significant obesity issue - the calories put on food is beyond belief. Ive seen people pouring double cream on ice cream. Everything cooked is drizzled in fat and or sugary marinades. These were invariably highly educated people. 

When my wife went on a business trip to the US in 2017 she asked in the hotel for a soup or salad as she was so sick of high fat / sugary food. The waiter said - sorry Maam - we don't have those on the menu. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I agree but the reference to 100 tactical nukes used in a first strike is worrying. 

21 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

"False Flag", "White House Insider", "Information, disinformation, misinformation", "manufacturing consent" , "plots", "conspiracies", "German U-boats", "Gulf of of Tonkins", "water gates", "Contra Gates", NY WTC, Mosadegh, Kennedys, Ajaedeh, Lumumbo, Palme,.........the list is endless

Historical Facts, Figures and Field Data overwhelmingly support the conjecture, the "nameless White House Insider" is immaterial; it is not the nameless person but the Institute that determines it's character; one does not need to be of Noam Chomsky's social and political intellect or have access to Top Secret Documents to ascertain a bunch of War Mongering Narcissistic Psychopathic Crooks have resided over the leadership of the  Western World since WWII doing the BIC/MIC joint ventures Debt, Death & Destruction bids around the globe hunting non-English speaking boogie-men with foreign accents  for a Fist Full of Dollars.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

• Downvote 2

57 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Jan, you appear to be still suffering from the hangover and after effects of the 60's Flower Power, Blue Jean, John Wayne's Stetsons, R & R, Elvis & Merleyn's moving hips hallucination, day dreaming about Malibu Beach having sex with stars while watching the sands in contrast to other beaches around the world? Due to high inertia you need a Vulcan rocket engine to bring you to year 2019. Buckle up. 

• Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, M_Ali said:

Jan, you appear to be still suffering from the hangover and after effects of the 60's Flower Power, Blue Jean, John Wayne's Stetsons, R & R, Elvis & Merleyn's moving hips hallucination, day dreaming about Malibu Beach having sex with stars while watching the sands in contrast to other beaches around the world? Due to high inertia you need a Vulcan rocket engine to bring you to year 2019. Buckle up. 

Hoo boy.  This should end well. 

< eye roll >

@M_Ali careful on personal attacks.

@Jan van Eck please go easy with him in a battle of wits as it would not be a fair fight.

5 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Hoo boy.  This should end well. 

< eye roll >

@M_Ali careful on personal attacks.

Tom, no disrespect or personal attacks meant in all honesty, light heart-ed "dark sarcasm" may be; on the serious side merely highlighting the grim realities of the world we live in today.

"Wouldn't it be nice" if we talked about Beech Boys music and art instead, in an otherwise peaceful world? 

1 hour ago, M_Ali said:

Tom, no disrespect or personal attacks meant in all honesty, light heart-ed "dark sarcasm" may be; on the serious side merely highlighting the grim realities of the world we live in today.

"Wouldn't it be nice" if we talked about Beech Boys music and art instead, in an otherwise peaceful world? 

Ok, no worries then.  Carry on with your politics, not an issue at all.  Heck, I blather on endlessly about politics, knowing full well that most will not agree with my views. 

Just take care in negative comments about other members here, it's a no no.  Gentle ribbing and joking around is perfectly ok, but getting nasty does not make for friendly discussions.

9 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Just take care in negative comments about other members here, it's a no no.  Gentle ribbing and joking around is perfectly ok, but getting nasty does not make for friendly discussions.

Tom, I am warming up my "Beech" Boys 389!   " Little GTO, you're really looking fine, three deuces and a four-speed, and a three eighty nine; Listen to her tachin' up now, Listen to her whine
C'mon and turn it on, wind it up, blow it out, GTO........"

Ah, ya gotta love those Beech Boys, even those guys couldn't spell........

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, M_Ali said:

Jan, you appear to be still suffering from the hangover and after effects of the 60's

Actually, I can seriously assure you that I am still in, and living in, the mists of the seventeenth century.  

OK, maybe the sixteenth century.  I lost count.  Damn, it's a bummer getting old, I cannot remember centuries any more......

When did they get around to inventing the steam engine?  I forget....

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, NickW said:

Having visited both countries, having worked for Aramco with tons of Americans and being married to an Iranian woman I know where my preferences would be!

Perhaps you should attach a photo of your wife so that we can see exactly what your 'cull factor' is. I have traveled quite a bit myself and have come to the realization that there are outstanding looking women of all races, colors, creeds, and religions.

In my humble opinion, those 'mixed race' girls are in the lead by far!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

You bet!  And, how about this one?   (Hint:   American woman!  Classic American, totally gorgeous.)

image.png.eac1f922cea3331cf41bb452966ceca3.png

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Perhaps you should attach a photo of your wife so that we can see exactly what your 'cull factor' is. I have traveled quite a bit myself and have come to the realization that there are outstanding looking women of all races, colors, creeds, and religions.

As you asked so nicely

Thames Trip.jpg

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, NickW said:

As you asked so nicely

Thames Trip.jpg

Okay mate, obviously you have a very high 'cull factor'.... Well done!👍🏻

• Great Response! 1

On 7/16/2019 at 8:22 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

I have actually found that selecting a partner purely basis physical appearance is not always the best idea...

that said, thumbs up @NickW

3 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

I have actually found that selecting a partner purely basis physical appearance is not always the best idea...

that said, thumbs up @NickW

As they say, 'beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone'.

Before anyone goes nuts, that comment is not gender specific!